Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Magic - Share your magical screenshots!

Comments

• WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    unknown.png

Morgyn: Sage, Budding Archeologist and totally awesome looking Discharging Mana
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
    AphoticLee wrote: »
    @BlkBarbiegal those are really cool
    @rjssim where can I find that house, it is amazing looking...

Loving these pics as I can't get the game yet.

@AphoticLee thanks for checking out the image. Search for "Medieval Tudor" in the gallery and it should popup.
    unknown.png
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    orkhid22 wrote: »
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Sooo last night I stayed up til 2 am playing RoM :joy:

I have started working on Magic HQ
    crrxKTB.png

And created Gwen and Melinda's new neighbors, the Casters (good riddance Charm family!)
    BukXTTV.png
    SPk0xJB.png

Mom Aliessa
    YFNZVF3.png

Father George
    XX3XEij.png

Their kids, Ron and Jill
    gIMAqXb.png

Ron will marry Gwen at a later stage and they will become Glimmerbrook's most important family (the Casters technically already are ;))

Also, toddlers reading tomes are super cute!! :D
    zGZAMNW.png

Is that mansion on the large lot on the gallery? How many bedrooms?

Sorry had to go lookin for it, but I finally found it again :D It's on the gallery and it's called 'Spooky Castle' by creator Paogae.

However, her version has a lot of spooky stuff in it (the walls, floors and deco is littered with it), so I changed it quite a bit upstairs (not downstairs though, I liked that for the most part :)). It plays really well though, there's not a ton of MOO and it isn't glitchy or anything. You can easily change the upstairs to have more than 2 bedrooms. I didn't so on my game it's 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, but it's gigantic and easy enough to switch up :)
  • AomiAomi Posts: 58 Member
    sorry if the images are too large and the post too long, it was a really neat fight. i also play on a potato.
    this is just a glimpse of my Spellcaster's experiences and seems to be a huge sucker for the duels that seem to break out a lot.
    tumblr_pxrjtjRTFM1vquy40o1_1280.png
    --
    the two that are dueling do this frequently and it gets crazy, the freehand caster is a tad ruthless.
    tumblr_pxrjtjRTFM1vquy40o3_1280.png
    --
    it was a really flashy duel, lots and lots sparkles and bursts.
    tumblr_pxrjtjRTFM1vquy40o4_1280.png
    --
    oh boy, the duel has reached the end..
    tumblr_pxrjvtOko81vquy40o3_1280.png
    --
    my Spellcaster has not dueled anybody yet, i cant tell if she's excited about being thrown around like a rag doll or scared.
    tumblr_pxrjvtOko81vquy40o2_1280.png
    --
    Welp.. safe to say, she is not thrilled. Her magic bloodline is blasted and leveling her is a tad tedious.
    tumblr_pxrbbey6Ue1vquy40o1_1280.png

Still working on updating the HQ! I've now done 2 more rooms and I'm relatively pleased :D I just wonder if it would cause bugginess if I end up saving this HQ and using it to replace the HQ in every other save once it's done? I don't want to do this over and over again xD

pwRFGwM.png
    mPgf1BQ.png
    RMp99f3.png

Also, I tried to do a quick Floralorial on all the new plants in HQ and well ... I need to be careful about spamming spells.
    5ox9Ufu.png
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    @SimTrippy oh you gots to post more pics when you do the other rooms! Looks great.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
    @SimTrippy oh you gots to post more pics when you do the other rooms! Looks great.

Thank you! :blush: Will do, but I'm doing it piece by piece cause it's such a large building that after 1-2 rooms I run out of inspiration xD Really trying not to cause any unintended bugs either!
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    logion wrote: »
    I made some new spellcasters. I went for something a little more...fantasy.

@logion
    Awesome sims! Love Ryanola and Wolfgang!
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited September 2019
    Wow, there are a lot of epic new screenshots in here today!

@SimTrippy Thank you for the sim compliment! She was the first attempt of two for recreating my Sims 3 witch, Lina Noelani. Her story ended abruptly back in my Sims 3 days when my computer fried, and I lost my save game. I'm hoping to pick her story up in TS4 now that we have witches. I'll be using my other version of Lina for the story, though, but I am fond of both for different reasons.

Your HQ room remodels are awesome! Is that last screenshot an overcharge? (It's in the spoiler tag if you aren't sure which one I'm referencing. I haven't had that happen yet, and it looks... explosive. lol Did she die?
    5ox9Ufu.png

@logion
    Wow, I love all four of your sims! They're very artfully crafted and unique. Nice screenshots!

@telemwill Where did you get that cute hedge witch hat?! Is that CC? The potion fails crack me up.

@ryttu3k I haven't had my sim turn green from a curse yet, that looks hilarious!

@WolfNate I love the all the spell effects. Morgyn is looking mighty fine in those discharge sparkles! Not that he knows how to look anything but mighty fine. LOL

@Aomi Your teal sim is fantastically adorable and unique! Nice job making her!!!

Lina has just been exploring the town and meeting new caster friends.
    tumblr_pxqp08gTqT1vorh5do1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pxqp3kYaUc1vorh5do2_1280.jpg

Caleb keeps following his lady love, though, and snacking on the spell casting residents. LOL In his defense, he was starving when he autonomously showed in in the magical realm while Lina was training her casting art. I had him set to tend to his own needs on the home lot, but maybe that's not so easy for vampires when it comes to plasma. Regardless, I took this incident as a hint from the game that I should also be leveling his vampiric skill lines. LOL The poor guy felt so guilty after this, though, you wouldn't know it from the smug look on his face. LOL! Maybe drinking plasma is one of those oh so good that it hurts sort of situations for Caleb, since he's a guilty drinker. ROFL
    tumblr_pxqp5a046N1vorh5do2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pxqp5a046N1vorh5do1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pxqp5a046N1vorh5do3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
    edited September 2019
    @Ceres_Meiriona owww that first screenshot of yours :love: really well done with the raven and that look on her face :D
    And yes! That is overcharging. Happened to her twice - once when she tried to spam copypasto on crystals to pay the bills (didn't earn her enough before she overcharged) and once when she tried spamming floralorial in the Realm lol. She didn't die, but I think there's like a 50/50 chance that she could, so ... I'll have to be more careful :sweat_smile:
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Such a wonderful thread to look through. Another day... time to sneak in as much play as I can get away with!
    egTcBMc.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I really love this shot!
    ve3dcl9.png

Just a friendly sisterly duel...
    6WaMZUz.png
    bPxAKRz.png
    HnxE3Ko.png
    0sYUHwu.png
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    edited September 2019
    While I'm finishing up my RoM builds and households, I created this household to explore RoM and checkout the game play. These are the YA children of Samantha and Darrin Stephens, Tabitha and her brother Adam. Both are spellcasters but in need of training (Darrin forbade magic). Also a part of this family is their pet Kerry Blue Terrier, Uncle Arthur, and tuxedo cat, Aunt Minerva. (Aunt Minerva was the witch aunt from the short lived TV spinoff of Bewitched, Tabitha played by Lisa Hartman in the 70's. She was a cross between aggressive Endora and bumbling Aunt Clara). I revamped Brooks Bridge Borough and moved them in there. You can find them at my I.D. dannydanbo on the gallery.

48727272461_cb44fa2575_h.jpg
    Post edited by Dannydanbo on
    unknown.png

Lookie at what I found!
  • jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Ha! Her first win!

09-13-19-3-09-39-AM.png
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    WolfNate wrote: »
    unknown.png

Lookie at what I found!

What is that?
    fullspiral wrote: »
    WolfNate wrote: »
    unknown.png

Lookie at what I found!

What is that?

CAS Story mode :D It's how I made the Caster mom and dad (the ones that live in the mansion I posted earlier) as well xD If you use the second option, you'll always end up with a spellcaster (as far as I can tell anyway, worked twice)
    @fullspiral Create a Story is a quiz to make a random Sim with the possibility of more funds and extra skills even determines lifestate. The quoted image is the questionnaire's question asking if you wanna be a Caster.
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    CAS Story mode :D It's how I made the Caster mom and dad (the ones that live in the mansion I posted earlier) as well xD If you use the second option, you'll always end up with a spellcaster (as far as I can tell anyway, worked twice)

Possibly

1st option grants Geek Trait

2nd: Grants Caster Lifestate

3rd: Grants Genius Trait

• telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    @Ceres_Meiriona I believe the witch hat is from a site called Sim Laugh Love. There are three versions of it and all base game compatible. I also have a version by Grimcookies and a recolor of it I found on Maxis Match World (forgive me if that name is not right).
    Love these guys together <3
    Hvdb75a.png
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    @SimTrippy I have a save that is only for building and testing. Try that and see if your HQ build works there. If it needs tweaking, you can fix it there without damaging the save(s) you play.
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    @SimTrippy I have a save that is only for building and testing. Try that and see if your HQ build works there. If it needs tweaking, you can fix it there without damaging the save(s) you play.

Yes, I was actually thinking this too when I went for a walk earlier (aww fresh air, a thing RoM has kept me from a little :sweat_smile:). Thanks for the tip, I'll post here if it did any harm, just in case anyone else is wondering!
    unknown.png

Vield sqeauks when summoned or talking