September 20 - Friday Highlight is here! Check it out!
September 17 - We just released a small patch for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac - click here for more details.

Realm of Magic - Share your magical screenshots!

Comments

  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 523 Member
    My favourite area in Glimmerbrook, I love all the flowers and butterflies.
    1x1IvDU.png

    3Yx2Hgq.png

    iaSFWCr.png

    drOisqX.png
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 2,551 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »


    Ohhh where can I find them and how do you replace the sages?? *need*

    You should be able to find them on the gallery as someone had made them. (I had tweaked and messed with them a bit but other than that they're about the same really) I had used MC command to just copy their apperanc eand traits to the other sages. :p
    5vJrxmT.png
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 5,497 Member
    Sooo last night I stayed up til 2 am playing RoM :joy:

    I have started working on Magic HQ
    crrxKTB.png

    And created Gwen and Melinda's new neighbors, the Casters (good riddance Charm family!)
    BukXTTV.png
    SPk0xJB.png

    Mom Aliessa
    YFNZVF3.png

    Father George
    XX3XEij.png

    Their kids, Ron and Jill
    gIMAqXb.png

    Ron will marry Gwen at a later stage and they will become Glimmerbrook's most important family (the Casters technically already are ;))

    Also, toddlers reading tomes are super cute!! :D
    zGZAMNW.png

  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 5,497 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    SimTrippy wrote: »


    Ohhh where can I find them and how do you replace the sages?? *need*

    You should be able to find them on the gallery as someone had made them. (I had tweaked and messed with them a bit but other than that they're about the same really) I had used MC command to just copy their apperanc eand traits to the other sages. :p

    Oh okay I don't use MCC rn xD is the newest version already updated for RoM?
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,962 Member
    WolfNate wrote: »
    Hard to tell but skulls have eyeballs

    unknown.png

    This makes me think of Bob, a spirit who inhabits a skull perched on a shelf in wizard Harry Dresden's secret lab.. Such a great book series! <3
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 4,951 Member
    I love seeing everyone's screenshots, but @BlkBarbiegal your dueling skeletons were epic! LOL They made my morning, love em!
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 5,497 Member
    Living in a large house on only a gardener's income hasn't been too easy on my sims. Unfortunately, my sim had to discover that living on magical help only - especially scruberoo and trying to copypasto enough crystals to pay the bills - wasn't just not enough to actually pay the bills, but very nearly killed her in the process. Wonder if she had died if her familiar hadn't been around? Good thing she found some apples and could craft a plentiful needs potion. And even better it didn't fail and curse her like last time :sweat_smile:
    1k7oCjJ.jpg
    ANRntT8.jpg
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 2,551 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »

    Oh okay I don't use MCC rn xD is the newest version already updated for RoM?

    I didnt update it with the prepatch but I have not run into any issues with it using it with ROM. Very useful if you want to change a sage plus I flagged them to never to get married so they would never lose their sage status either.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 5,497 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    SimTrippy wrote: »

    Oh okay I don't use MCC rn xD is the newest version already updated for RoM?

    I didnt update it with the prepatch but I have not run into any issues with it using it with ROM. Very useful if you want to change a sage plus I flagged them to never to get married so they would never lose their sage status either.

    Thanks for letting me know! Love the look of the trailer sages - slight disappointment there but okay :joy:
  • AphoticLeeAphoticLee Posts: 1,067 Member
    @BlkBarbiegal those are really cool
    @rjssim where can I find that house, it is amazing looking...

    Loving these pics as I can't get the game yet.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,123 Member
    Thanks guys. :) I’m lovin’ everyone’s pics!
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 5,497 Member
    @Busufu lol :D Still rooting for the witches though xD

    Also, may I just say, this is by far the best wintery landscape we've gotten so far <3 Kinda makes me hope we'll be getting a real winter getaway someday!
    XoAULEJ.png
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 5,497 Member
    When you're trying to start looking into untamed magic ..

    "Don't worry about it dude, happens to everyone!" (Morgyn)
    ync6UDS.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 6,912 Member
    edited September 12
    My makeover of the mischief sage
    PSkjcXU.png

    and here is my makeover of the practical sage, he's stargazing with my good witch, Melinda.
    haXH5Iv.png

    Melinda is pleased with the mac and cheese she cooked in the cauldron
    bCY55u8.png

    BEuIDCx.png

    driGXLB.png

    Vlad was not welcome
    TJkQcfV.png

    Meredith (Melinda's twin) with her kitty
    KkEv2BH.png

    Click the picture to go to Jetset!
    42691258125_dcb704e542_b.jpg
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,123 Member
    I love the mischief and practical mage’s makeover.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 4,951 Member
    Becoming a spell caster.
    tumblr_pxqocobvug1vorh5do1_1280.jpg

    tumblr_pxqocobvug1vorh5do3_1280.jpg


    I can't get enough of the environments in the magical realm. They are so gorgeous and the colors shift constantly.
    tumblr_pxqoe2o8O61vorh5do1_1280.jpg


    Beginning my first duel. I took A LOT of screenshots of this, because I was absolutely enamored with the animations, so I'm putting them under a spoiler tag to try to save people from scrolling for miles through this page on the forums. LOL
    tumblr_pxqogkIw8J1vorh5do4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_pxqogkIw8J1vorh5do3_1280.jpg

    tumblr_pxqohugFgL1vorh5do2_1280.jpg

    tumblr_pxqoj9WrhE1vorh5do1_1280.jpg

    tumblr_pxqoj9WrhE1vorh5do3_1280.jpg

    tumblr_pxqomhEqnX1vorh5do2_1280.jpg

    tumblr_pxqomhEqnX1vorh5do4_1280.jpg

    tumblr_pxqoo3yv4E1vorh5do2_1280.jpg

    tumblr_pxqopnHL551vorh5do4_1280.jpg

    tumblr_pxqopnHL551vorh5do5_1280.jpg

    tumblr_pxqos0oHrT1vorh5do3_1280.jpg

    tumblr_pxqourcTyk1vorh5do5_1280.jpg

    tumblr_pxqourcTyk1vorh5do8_1280.jpg

    tumblr_pxqourcTyk1vorh5do2_1280.jpg

    tumblr_pxqourcTyk1vorh5do3_1280.jpg

    tumblr_pxqozcbcjm1vorh5do1_1280.jpg

    tumblr_pxqozcbcjm1vorh5do4_1280.jpg

    tumblr_pxqozcbcjm1vorh5do6_1280.jpg

    tumblr_pxqozcbcjm1vorh5do2_1280.jpg



    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 723 Member
    CC1If2s.png 4mRBCjb.png My sim Santeria Circe (with her new boyfriend) and Izzy Fabulous ( he is a vampire so updated his look)
  • logionlogion Posts: 451 Member
    I made some new spellcasters. I went for something a little more...fantasy.

    Ryanola
    RKAV8nK.png

    Olivia
    o2QEHFg.png

    Azphens
    LoOUHB7.png

    Wolfgang
    OnOROnL.png


  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 148 Member
    09-12-19-7-03-37-PM.png
    My version of L. Faba practicing her Mischief magic.
    09-12-19-7-50-46-PM.png
    Getting to know Gemma Charm
    09-12-19-8-03-10-PM.png
    Working on a potion together
    09-12-19-8-05-56-PM.png
    Snape would not be pleased
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,123 Member
    @Ceres_Meiriona pretty sim
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,174 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Sooo last night I stayed up til 2 am playing RoM :joy:

    I have started working on Magic HQ
    crrxKTB.png

    And created Gwen and Melinda's new neighbors, the Casters (good riddance Charm family!)
    BukXTTV.png
    SPk0xJB.png

    Mom Aliessa
    YFNZVF3.png

    Father George
    XX3XEij.png

    Their kids, Ron and Jill
    gIMAqXb.png

    Ron will marry Gwen at a later stage and they will become Glimmerbrook's most important family (the Casters technically already are ;))

    Also, toddlers reading tomes are super cute!! :D
    zGZAMNW.png

    Is that mansion on the large lot on the gallery? How many bedrooms?
  • KraziliaLoveKraziliaLove Posts: 1 New Member
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/dJYLC8J.png[/img]

    [img]https://i.imgur.com/42Jwmml.png[/img]
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 162 Member
    "No! My cuteness!!"
    Ndax4zJ.png
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 7,838 Member
    dJYLC8J.png

    42Jwmml.png

    Here you go... you need to become a member but it doesn't take long :), nice pics..
    Sala-gadoola-menchicka-boo-la bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
    Put 'em together and what have you got?
    Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top