Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Underated Opinion

ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
Do you have any underated opinions? If so, your welcome to comment them! (Sorry if there’s another discussion similar to this.)
ZjzmtTb.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    edited September 2019
    I don’t like Seasons at all.

I find toddlers kinda annoying.

I only want university so people will stop being whiny brats about it.

I only want a farm expansion or gamepack if it comes with horses.

I don’t mind the small worlds such as Glimmerbrook or Forgotten Hallow.

I don’t mind each supernatural species coming in their own gamepack, as long as they have lots of gameplay.

I don’t want Fairies.

I like the alien and mermaid species, even though their gameplay is lacking.

I don’t want sims to be able to swim in water in other worlds aside from Sulani.

I dislike Alpha CC. It doesn’t match with the game, and it looks ugly if you have to much on your Sim.

I like the Sims4.

I somewhat like that pets aren’t playable.

My First Pet Stuff has cute items. I love the new pets you can get, and the new pet beds are cute.

I don’t like killing my Sims unless I hate them or it’s for story purpose. I’ve only ever killed one sim purposely that wasn’t for story purposes. She was whiny and annoying. I must say that I truly enjoyed that moment I got the notification that she was drowning.

I like BOTH premade and townie sims.

I like Eliza more then Bob. Honestly, what did Eliza do to deserve all the hate?At least she has personality instead of bland Bob. Imagine if you was married to the most boring person in the world.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Oh, this about sims only?
    Well, I don't mind teenagers being the same height as adult sims. Less cc I need to download since it fits both.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif