Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Midnight Hollow - town clock

has anyone tried to remove the Town Clock located near Simagon Alley ?

Comments

• ScottDemonScottDemon Posts: 504 Member
    has anyone tried to remove the Town Clock located near Simagon Alley ?

It has to be removed in CAW and then the routing would need to be rebuilt after it's removed. You can probably remove it with a mod but it won't do any good if the reason you want to remove it is routing related as the game can't rebuild the world routing and the routing issue would still be there.
    I'm just a little bit crazy LOL
    Okay actually I'm totally and completely nuts LOL :p
  • SuzyCue72SuzyCue72 Posts: 526 Member
    edited October 2019
    ScottDemon wrote: »
    It has to be removed in CAW and then the routing would need to be rebuilt after it's removed. You can probably remove it with a mod but it won't do any good if the reason you want to remove it is routing related as the game can't rebuild the world routing and the routing issue would still be there.

@ScottDemon - I removed it with "Testingcheatsenabled on/Object/Delete". No CAW needed. I haven't noticed any routing issues so far. :)

Bbg7W6r.jpg

yvyk7SB.jpg
  • ScottDemonScottDemon Posts: 504 Member
    edited November 2019
    SuzyCue72 wrote: »
    ScottDemon wrote: »

@ScottDemon - I removed it with "Testingcheatsenabled on/Object/Delete". No CAW needed. I haven't noticed any routing issues so far. :)
    I said if there was a routing issue it would do no good to remove it without CAW as the game can't recalculate the routing sims would route as if the object as if it was still there and even get hung up in that spot as if it was still there.
    Also the game plays differently for everyone while you may not have a problem in that spot someone else might. Some people use mods to turn off things like Emigration which in turns allows the world to become heavily populated which could cause that particular spot to have routing problems while under normal population level's it wouldn't.
    I'm just a little bit crazy LOL
    Okay actually I'm totally and completely nuts LOL :p