Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Im excited for Realm Of Magic!! What are you excited for most?

2...Next

Comments

• SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    I never played witches in the sims in any game, so I'm excited to try it out. I never played vampire either before the sims 4 and that pack definitely got me into occults
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    I'm mostly excited about having spellcasters and being able to learn magic. I already have a witch household in my game and now there's more they can do. Also looking forward to make other spellcasters.
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    I don’t fully know to be honest because I’ve been flying under the radar with this one and trying to keep spoilers away. I haven’t watched anything other than the trailers and know very little info about the pack. I know I’m buying it today when I get home from work because from what I’ve seen in the trailers magic looks incredible. But if I had to guess I’d say I’m most excited for spellcasters themselves. They just look so well done from what I’ve seen and witches have always been pretty much the only occult I’ve exclusively enjoyed.
  • Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    The gameplay and the BB items :smile:
  • duhboy2u2 wrote: »
    The Magicians could work for me though :)

@duhboy2u2 yeah it's based in a charge system where you draw energy every time.you use magic, and if you draw too much you die. So pretty much exactly The Magicians except with wands instead of hand movements. I'm super excited about that! Because I absolutely LOVE Harry Potter but I try to keep my games realistic with fantastical elements to them, and I've always thought The Magicians was exactly that. Love it.
    "Don't wish...Don't start.
    Wishing only wounds the heart."

feca3b79-16b1-4d90-b2f5-1df8ce10c536_zps37cfddca.png?t=1422482021
    Origin ID: Simintoxication
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    So pretty much exactly The Magicians except with wands instead of hand movements.

AFAIK, the wands are actually optional, so you can use only hand movements if you want!

• HuskyLoverHuskyLover Posts: 7 New Member
    Hello I live in South Africa. On Origin sims 4 realm of magic is still not available? Please help me. Its a digital download so how can it not be available?
  • GrouchybeastGrouchybeast Posts: 149 Member
    HuskyLover wrote: »
    Hello I live in South Africa. On Origin sims 4 realm of magic is still not available? Please help me. Its a digital download so how can it not be available?

It hasn't been released yet!

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
  • SageOfGlimmerBrookSageOfGlimmerBrook Posts: 397 Member
    edited September 2019
    I ordered from best buy last and still havent gotten my code yet , even though realm of magic is available on origin, Im so annoyed right now. From now on im waiting until the games come up on Origin.
    Sims storiesstoriesstories & Sims builds builds builds