❄️ Get ready for the Snowy Escape Live Stream today! ❄️ Let's watch it together here.
October 30 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.

Sims 4 Spooktacular Gift Exchange- Gifting is Open!

Comments

  • illusieillusie Posts: 11,610 Member
    Here is a picture of @friendsfan367 gift so everyone can is it

    00.jpg

    @friendsfan367 Your sim looks great and Moochi looks adorable! I like how she is a witch in training. I bet she will be fun to play with.
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,475 Member
    @Skymyst You did a great job turning the empty shell into a home! My favorite room is the kitchen with all the woodwork and windows.

    @friendsfan367 Presley is a nice looking Sim and Mochi has such a silly face!
    Thanks for sharing the picture with us @illusie :)
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 4,783 Member

    @Skymyst, What a great idea to turn an empty shell into a home! You made a lovely work.

    @friendsfan367, Presley is a very beautiful sim and Mochi is adorable!

    Thanks for sharing the picture, dear @illusie!
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • illusieillusie Posts: 11,610 Member
    you are welcome <3
  • Mystik1978Mystik1978 Posts: 1,612 Member
    @friendsfan367 Katie here (Mystik's daughter) thank you for the cool household. I love the dog-o he looks like he is going to be a ton of fun to play! I am looking forward to the time I can play with them. Thank you!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 27,461 Member
    Mystik1978 wrote: »
    @friendsfan367 Katie here (Mystik's daughter) thank you for the cool household. I love the dog-o he looks like he is going to be a ton of fun to play! I am looking forward to the time I can play with them. Thank you!

    nice to meet you. your welcome.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 27,461 Member
    illusie wrote: »
    Here is a picture of @friendsfan367 gift so everyone can is it

    00.jpg

    @friendsfan367 Your sim looks great and Moochi looks adorable! I like how she is a witch in training. I bet she will be fun to play with.

    funny story everytime i make a dog for this they run away. happend last time too thanks for making the image for me. i made the tags after cm reminded me how but links are still hard.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 27,461 Member
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    Serenity Blue is lovey @Mystik1978 ! And those pets are so cuteeeeee!! :love:

    theres pets i was so blown away by the house i must have missed them.
  • Mystik1978Mystik1978 Posts: 1,612 Member
    edited October 2019
    @ADWilson Your “ADORABLE ABODE” is just that … Adorable! The fact it is in Oasis Springs is super cool as well since I often she builds for the other worlds more often then I do for Oasis Springs. I love all the vibrant colors you used in this build which really make the place “pop” without being too over the top. Lastly, you outdoors area looks like it has hours of fun just in the backyard alone! I have rec’ed and snagged 😉 Then you have the super call sim and challenge. I have never seen that challenge is that one of your own creations? Either way I might just have to try it myself. Lastly, the tot park is EPIC we do not have many lots that cater to the tots so I think it would make a great addition in any world.

    @Gwiniel Your black and white build is super cute, I love the spacious layout and the modern design that is consistent throughout the entire build. But …. it makes me shiver just looking at all of that snow! I live in the mountains of WV and next week it is calling for temperatures in the 20s so I know snow is right around the corner. Rec’d and snagged!

    @Taoron I had not seen any of your builds and such before, but I will let you know this, you have a new fan! I love how you took the “fixer upper” part literately and that is EPIC. I like how it is what I call “move in ready” because I feel it makes it seem a bit more real. After all I know here in WV when you rent or buy a place it does not come fully furnished. I already have the perfect Sim to move into this build. Snagged, rec’d and following.

    @nerdfashion I am sure FriendsFan will love your Sim Robert. He looks like one of those laid back, chill guys who rolls with the punches and doesn’t take life seriously. I love his traits they will make for fun and interesting game play.

    @AIRIS6962
    Your wedding venue is amazing! I love how it looks just like a wedding cake! I love Rosey’s artwork, I will have to google her work and see how you go about getting some of her work. Love the golden theme it is decorated in the garden is stunning! Snagged and tag!

    @illusie You know I love Victorians so even though your Madam Red was built for Gwiniel it went right into my “Victorian world where I have been placing only lots that fit that Victorian theme! I love the bright reds, the wrap around porch and the all of the woodwork décor throughout the house. Amazing jobs!

    As far as my gift I have placed it in my ROM game and moved in my witchy Sim. Right now she is pregnant with a magical baby. I love how it is all decked out for Halloween! The décor is stunning the combo of purples and dark woods really gives me that “witchy feeling”. I love it thank you so very much for making it for me!

    @friendsfan367 I love the household you made for my daughter - she is correct the dog looks like he is quiet a character. I am sure she will enjoy them. Thanks for being her buddy and I hope you are having a better day today and your sinuses are behaving ... at least better than before.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 27,461 Member
    Mystik1978 wrote: »
    @ADWilson Your “ADORABLE ABODE” is just that … Adorable! The fact it is in Oasis Springs is super cool as well since I often she builds for the other worlds more often then I do for Oasis Springs. I love all the vibrant colors you used in this build which really make the place “pop” without being too over the top. Lastly, you outdoors area looks like it has hours of fun just in the backyard alone! I have rec’ed and snagged 😉 Then you have the super call sim and challenge. I have never seen that challenge is that one of your own creations? Either way I might just have to try it myself. Lastly, the tot park is EPIC we do not have many lots that cater to the tots so I think it would make a great addition in any world.

    @Gwiniel Your black and white build is super cute, I love the spacious layout and the modern design that is consistent throughout the entire build. But …. it makes me shiver just looking at all of that snow! I live in the mountains of WV and next week it is calling for temperatures in the 20s so I know snow is right around the corner. Rec’d and snagged!

    @Taoron I had not seen any of your builds and such before, but I will let you know this, you have a new fan! I love how you took the “fixer upper” part literately and that is EPIC. I like how it is what I call “move in ready” because I feel it makes it seem a bit more real. After all I know here in WV when you rent or buy a place it does not come fully furnished. I already have the perfect Sim to move into this build. Snagged, rec’d and following.

    @nerdfashion I am sure FriendsFan will love your Sim Robert. He looks like one of those laid back, chill guys who rolls with the punches and doesn’t take life seriously. I love his traits they will make for fun and interesting game play.

    @AIRIS6962
    Your wedding venue is amazing! I love how it looks just like a wedding cake! I love Rosey’s artwork, I will have to google her work and see how you go about getting some of her work. Love the golden theme it is decorated in the garden is stunning! Snagged and tag!

    @illusie You know I love Victorians so even though your Madam Red was built for Gwiniel it went right into my “Victorian world where I have been placing only lots that fit that Victorian theme! I love the bright reds, the wrap around porch and the all of the woodwork décor throughout the house. Amazing jobs!

    As far as my gift I have placed it in my ROM game and moved in my witchy Sim. Right now she is pregnant with a magical baby. I love how it is all decked out for Halloween! The décor is stunning the combo of purples and dark woods really gives me that “witchy feeling”. I love it thank you so very much for making it for me!

    @friendsfan367 I love the household you made for my daughter - she is correct the dog looks like he is quiet a character. I am sure she will enjoy them. Thanks for being her buddy and I hope you are having a better day today and your sinuses are behaving ... at least better than before.

    no adulting of any kind today. sinuses behaving so yes better day today. my sims3 account broke so i wasn't postive whos account was whos but i know you and i look foward to geetting to know your daughter . yes moochi is definetlly adventourus . hopefully he behaves. your daughter said she wanted to go on adventures.
  • TaoronTaoron Posts: 1,878 Member
    Mystik1978 wrote: »


    @Taoron I had not seen any of your builds and such before, but I will let you know this, you have a new fan! I love how you took the “fixer upper” part literately and that is EPIC. I like how it is what I call “move in ready” because I feel it makes it seem a bit more real. After all I know here in WV when you rent or buy a place it does not come fully furnished. I already have the perfect Sim to move into this build. Snagged, rec’d and following.



    You are too sweet. I am too literal. LOL It's the same here in VA. (Howdy neighbor!) I used to always take that thought process to all my builds. Now I'm going through and decorating them as I see fit, now that I have more to work with, so that more people will find it easier to consider downloading. I'm glad you are enjoying it and Thank you!!

  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 4,783 Member
    Mystik1978 wrote: »
    @AIRIS6962[/b] Your wedding venue is amazing! I love how it looks just like a wedding cake! I love Rosey’s artwork, I will have to google her work and see how you go about getting some of her work. Love the golden theme it is decorated in the garden is stunning! Snagged and tag!

    Thank you very much, dear.
    You can find her gorgeous artwork on The Gallery to download, if you want to.
    She has her own Showcase thread here in the forums as well.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 27,461 Member
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    Mystik1978 wrote: »
    @AIRIS6962[/b] Your wedding venue is amazing! I love how it looks just like a wedding cake! I love Rosey’s artwork, I will have to google her work and see how you go about getting some of her work. Love the golden theme it is decorated in the garden is stunning! Snagged and tag!

    Thank you very much, dear.
    You can find her gorgeous artwork on The Gallery to download, if you want to.
    She has her own Showcase thread here in the forums as well.

    i still don't know how you got ito look like a wedding cake . my fault i never asked. but its awesome . and delicious.
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 4,783 Member

    Aaawww Thank you very much @friendsfan367 <3
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,475 Member
    Hoping everyone is enjoying their gift/gifts as much as I am!

    Speaking of gift, here's a little Thank YOU for @cmbaker16
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,141 Member
    thank you @ADWilson what a cute starter!


  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 27,461 Member
    ADWilson wrote: »
    Hoping everyone is enjoying their gift/gifts as much as I am!

    Speaking of gift, here's a little Thank YOU for @cmbaker16

    cute starter addy. thats what i was gonna say even before i saw cms comment.
  • GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    Thank you very much for the sweet comment @Mystik1978 <3<3<3 I have no idea where or what state? WV is. But I can tell you I love snow and we've had some for a week now in Finland <3
  • illusieillusie Posts: 11,610 Member
    @adwilson, such a cute starter and lovely gift!
  • illusieillusie Posts: 11,610 Member
    Mystik1978 wrote: »
    @illusie You know I love Victorians so even though your Madam Red was built for Gwiniel it went right into my “Victorian world where I have been placing only lots that fit that Victorian theme! I love the bright reds, the wrap around porch and the all of the woodwork décor throughout the house. Amazing jobs!

    As far as my gift I have placed it in my ROM game and moved in my witchy Sim. Right now she is pregnant with a magical baby. I love how it is all decked out for Halloween! The décor is stunning the combo of purples and dark woods really gives me that “witchy feeling”. I love it thank you so very much for making it for me!

    Thank you for telling me. Your comment about grabbing Madam Red made me smile. Thanks for the compliments!
    I'm glad to hear you enjoy Mystik Manor! How lovely one of your sims is living there in the world of ROM. I hope the house looks good in that world.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 27,461 Member
    illusie wrote: »
    Mystik1978 wrote: »
    @illusie You know I love Victorians so even though your Madam Red was built for Gwiniel it went right into my “Victorian world where I have been placing only lots that fit that Victorian theme! I love the bright reds, the wrap around porch and the all of the woodwork décor throughout the house. Amazing jobs!

    As far as my gift I have placed it in my ROM game and moved in my witchy Sim. Right now she is pregnant with a magical baby. I love how it is all decked out for Halloween! The décor is stunning the combo of purples and dark woods really gives me that “witchy feeling”. I love it thank you so very much for making it for me!

    Thank you for telling me. Your comment about grabbing Madam Red made me smile. Thanks for the compliments!
    I'm glad to hear you enjoy Mystik Manor! How lovely one of your sims is living there in the world of ROM. I hope the house looks good in that world.
    illusie wrote: »
    Mystik1978 wrote: »
    @illusie You know I love Victorians so even though your Madam Red was built for Gwiniel it went right into my “Victorian world where I have been placing only lots that fit that Victorian theme! I love the bright reds, the wrap around porch and the all of the woodwork décor throughout the house. Amazing jobs!

    As far as my gift I have placed it in my ROM game and moved in my witchy Sim. Right now she is pregnant with a magical baby. I love how it is all decked out for Halloween! The décor is stunning the combo of purples and dark woods really gives me that “witchy feeling”. I love it thank you so very much for making it for me!

    Thank you for telling me. Your comment about grabbing Madam Red made me smile. Thanks for the compliments!
    I'm glad to hear you enjoy Mystik Manor! How lovely one of your sims is living there in the world of ROM. I hope the house looks good in that world.

    i downloaded them too. i love the name mystic manor cause its hallloweeny and fits cause its named after mystic. i assume. very cute.
  • illusieillusie Posts: 11,610 Member
    i downloaded them too. i love the name mystic manor cause its hallloweeny and fits cause its named after mystic. i assume. very cute.

    Thank you! Yes, I did name the house after Mystik1978. I thought Mystik Manor would suit. Glad you like the name too!
  • Mystik1978Mystik1978 Posts: 1,612 Member
    @ADWilson What a cute little starter! It too has "started" to find it way into my game! I think what I like best is the color pallet you used very warm and inviting colors. It is what I often think of when I think of "homey" which works since I believe you gave it that lot trait as well.
  • Mystik1978Mystik1978 Posts: 1,612 Member
    @Gwiniel Wooo Finland I know about as much about there as you do here but let me help you out just a bit. WV stands for West Virginia and it is know in the USA as the "Mountain State" because well ... we got a lot of mountains.

    I will have to take a pic for you when snow comes but this is a general images of WV in winter.

    snow9-700x525.jpg


    @illusie I loved the name made me feel all special, like that's right folks on the gallery, that one was made with me in mind. ;)

    I have been playing so much Sims 4 lately it is going to be interesting when I have to switch into "Sims 3" mode. Sims 3 almost had my daughters attention with the Create-A-Style but in the end Sims 4 seems to be her favorite; for one she things building in Sims 3 is harder. I personally would have to agree but I also feel like you can do so much with Create-a-Style it kinda makes up for it. Those of you who play both, tell me if which do you think is easier to build in and if you were telling a friend about the game for the first time and wanted to introduce them to the world of the Sims which would you have them try first?
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,141 Member
    @Mystik1978 Well I think for me I found sims 3 easier cause i transitioned from sims 2 which had the same building tools/techniques just some differences. So I didn't find building in 3 hard but I do think sims 4 is easier to build but we're a bit limited to what we can do in building so for some they might find the limitations make building harder in 4 where as in 3 we weren't as limited in building.

    that's my 2 cents anyways.


Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top