Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Spooktacular Gift Exchange- Gifting is Open!

Comments

• illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    yeah i was half joking. the good news is work screws up my hours a lot so at least when i see mom i can run away. from it. cause y nieces have to be back at there moms by 6.

I know you were joking :D
  • Mystik1978Mystik1978 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Sorry @cmbaker16 been a busy weekend for us. Katie (Skymyst) is working on the big gift now, in progress but on par with where we are at time wise.

I have a small gift done, story started and getting ready to start on the second part so I too am in a good place. I see no problems with either of us not being able to gift come gifting time.
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    Everyone is now checked in :D

I love all the progress everyone has made and can't wait to see finish products during the gifting week.

I might have overlooked it, but which hashtag will we use for the gifts?
    @illuside very good question cause i have not brought it up yet but we will use #giftexchange2019 this way if someone is looking for a gift from a certain year they can find it easily later down the road :D
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    cmbaker16 wrote: »
    @illuside very good question cause i have not brought it up yet but we will use #giftexchange2019 this way if someone is looking for a gift from a certain year they can find it easily later down the road :D

Oh good! Glad it was asked, thanks @illusie :)
    And ... glad I picked the right one when uploading to my library yesterday, lol
    edited October 2019
    ADWilson wrote: »
    @illusie very good question cause i have not brought it up yet but we will use #giftexchange2019 this way if someone is looking for a gift from a certain year they can find it easily later down the road :D

Oh good! Glad it was asked, thanks @illusie :)
    And ... glad I picked the right one when uploading to my library yesterday, lol

Great that you guessed the right one! I'm glad to hear you think my question was helpful for you too.
    @illusie very good question cause i have not brought it up yet but we will use #giftexchange2019 this way if someone is looking for a gift from a certain year they can find it easily later down the road :D

Thank you <3
    the 3rd and final check in will be on sat. oct. 19th if there's issues now is the time to tell me.
    No issues here. Gift is done and ready to be delivered :)
  • Mystik1978Mystik1978 Posts: 1,613 Member
    I am checking in for me and Skymyst. Her big gift is over 80% done and progress has been started on gift two. As for me, I have one and a half done and one still very much in progress but I see no problems with either myself or my daughter not being able to gift on time.
    My gift is done too. I'm looking forward to gifting day!
  • TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member
    I am 99.99546% done. Just going through debug for the 312th time, seeking out little things I can add for free.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I'm mostly done, still making a few last minute changes.
    funny-gifs20.gif

edited October 2019
    Check-in Three:

Sat. Oct. 19th
    Your gift should be done or just needing a couple of touch-ups or screen shots taken.

ADWilson
    Mystik
    Skymyst
    illusie
    Taoron
    nerdfashion
    friendsfan
    Gwiniel

all gifts should have #giftexchange2019 so buddies can find them easily when looking in the gallery.
    Post edited by cmbaker16 on
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Check-in Three:

Sat. Oct. 19th
    Your gift should be done or just needing a couple of touch-ups or screen shots taken.

ADWilson
    Mystik
    Skymyst
    illusie
    Taoron
    nerdfashion

all gifts should have #giftexchange2019 so buddies can find them easily when looking in the gallery.

i'll check in now. gift going okay. had a tiny glitch which caused some lost progress but not too much.
  • GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    Checking in few days early... just waiting for the gifting :)
    Today is the 3rd and final check-in and everyone is checked in yay!

Gifting will begin Sat. Oct. 26th :D
    Looking forward to gifting time!
    Me too!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Today is the 3rd and final check-in and everyone is checked in yay!

Gifting will begin Sat. Oct. 26th :D

i might not pop up til the 27. mom did not combine the party like i was told so i have work and my brothers birthday which is not at work but moms house. yeah.
    Don't forget this Saturday is the first day of gifting :D
    Looking forward to it!
    Do we wait for some signal from you as to let the gifting begin?
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

@cmbaker16 I KNEW you would anticipate the day for gifting! HUM HUM :angry:

I have good news! :smiley: I have a second new laptop that works!! And I have my gifts done and play tested. I only have to take pics and so.

But I´m not sure I will have time enough to be ready for this Saturday. And next week, the last week on October, I will go on a trip for a few days.

I´m going to try to have at least one ready for this Saturday and the rest for the first days of November.

Hugs <3
    @ADWilson It will be the same as sims 3 ones, at 6pm i will make a post saying gifting is open and change the thread title to say gifting is open.