Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone Ever Turned The Vampire Households Back To Humans?

ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
I’m referring to the ones included in Forgotten Hollow. I immediately delete them whenever I start a new save because I don’t play with vampires in my games but I’m considering downloading them from the gallery and this time just turning them back into humans so they will be acceptable for me.

Has anyone done this?

While I’m at it, I may convert the mermaids to humans as well (if that’s possible) now that they’re supposed to be visible in the households list.

Comments

• Options
    MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    I didn't but my game did - twice.

In an old game of mine, I noticed that I never saw Vlad or the Vatore siblings anywhere. After playing the game for several Sim weeks, I also noticed that there weren't any vampires being generated at all. When I checked on the Vatores, I discovered that neither one was a Vampire. Same for Vlad. They play fine as Humans, although I don't really like Lilith that much. She talks too much. I replaced all three of them with copies from another save because I do want Vampires in my game.

I just started a new game two days ago and found that none of the pre-made mermaids/mermen were merfolk. The two mermaids also had different aspirations from what they usually end up with. I left them alone because I don't really care about having merfolk in my games. I do like the one named Uku though. He's a playable Sim in that game now. I had never played a Sim that had the Glutton trait so he's been pretty interesting. He likes fruitcake and loves to cook. He's gaining weight fast.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited September 2019
    Not very often but I have. I even changed Caleb into a mermaid, only because he married my sim who was a mermaid, and I didn't want glitchy hybrid babies being born. I will suggest if you do turn them into a human, make sure you first change their...I forget what it is called, but in the game, they move really fast. You'll need to click on them, and cause them to move at normal speed. I made the mistake in the past on not doing this, and the vampire I had changed into a human was able to still move like a vampire. Make sure they are indoors or at night time when you do this because vampires when changing back to human will still get the sun burning moodlet. Don't worry this is not a permanent thing. One other thing, make sure you clear out their vampire perks and weakness.
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    Yes, when I started playing the vampires dlc I downloaded some vampire households from maxis, the noble, virtuous and rebellious vampires. I played them all for a while until I got tired of playing with them. Most of them eventually visited a sim who had learned the vampire cure and turned themselves back to humans. It's pretty expensive to do it though.

They are still in my old save with aging turned off, Caleb and Lilith and all the others are living together in other worlds as normal humans now. Only Vlad and Elle De Vampiro (from noble vampires household) from my old save are still left as Vampires. Which is kinda how I want vampires to be, unique and powerful. Not all over the world.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    I did it in my current save that is set in the near future. It heavily features robots and genetically modified humans. Also having vampires and spellcasters in that save would be overkill, therefore I turned Lilith and Caleb back into humans and retconned Vlad into an android who is working in a funpark (Forgotten Hollow is an Undead Pirates themepark in this save).

Mermaids were easy, since I had already established people infused with cat- and wolfgenes, they are just another kind of genetically manipulated humans (the police and counter-espionage force of Sulani).
  • Options
    katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    Not very often but I have. I even changed Caleb into a mermaid, only because he married my sim who was a mermaid, and I didn't want glitchy hybrid babies being born.

I did the same! I haven't set anybody up with him yet, but I'm playing a rotational game where (in my head), different worlds experience only one season year round. So Caleb got tired of eternal winter in Forgotten Hollow and moved to Sulani to see what summer had to offer. He's hanging out with another merman in one of the starter homes.

@EnkiSchmidt Your game sounds like all sorts of fun! Are you using mods?
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    @katrinasforest
    Lots of mods in my game! However, my robots I create with cheated satisfaction points, because that way I won't lose them when some of the mods break. Details under the spoiler, bc not vampire related:
    Cheats:
    I give them the never sleep, never eat, steel bladder and antiseptic (NOT never dirty) reward traits, also set them as unaging and never gain/lose muscle/weight in MCCC. That plus some themed cc for the looks goes a long way. My current avatar pic is one of my robots, b.t.w., distinguishable from a human only by the tiny blue circle on his temple.

Mods:
    - Kawaiistacie has an immersive robot mod based on (I think) the Sims 2 servos. Never tried it, though.
    - The one I used briefly is the Simdroid mod by lazyneiph: https://llazyneiph.tumblr.com/post/185274780935/simdroids
    It's based on Detroit Become human for PS4 instead of older Sims games.

For the cat and wolf infused humans I use the Eat raw fish trait: http://modthesims.info/d/629276/eat-raw-fish-v1-2b-and-cc-trait-raw-food-lover.html
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I never have, but I may in the one save that I have. Lilith has about 15 children and I think that's quite a lot seeing as my household is on gen 7...
  • Options
    DerellaDerella Posts: 765 Member
    edited September 2019
    I made a woman who seduced Vlad into turning her, married him, moved in to the manor, then turned him human and kept him locked in the basement as a living snack.

I also made a Buffy-look-a-like whose sole purpose in the game was to cure vampires as they showed up in my save.
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Derella wrote: »
    I made a woman who seduced Vlad into turning her, married him, moved in to the manor, then turned him human and kept him locked in the basement as a living snack.

I also made a Buffy-look-a-like whose sole purpose in the game was to cure vampires as they showed up in my save.

Was it necessary to seduce him to get him to do it? Weird, because I was taken aback how all Wolfgang Munch had to do was walk up to his house, knock, go in, start talking to him, and then just ask him to do it, and it was that easy. Boom, done. I was a little disappointed that there was no challenge to it.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Never, ever. They're vampires. I kind of see it as a permanent condition.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Has anyone tried to turn Vlad back to a human? If so, please post pictures. :D
  • Options
    Faust-RSIFaust-RSI Posts: 209 Member
    Vlad was the first one. The funny thing is - he is still immortal and won't age :D
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    i do with the mccc mod for sims4
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • Options
    TeamAngryTomTeamAngryTom Posts: 18 Member
    My game kind of ignores the Vamps
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    bellagoth_ wrote: »
    yeah i cured caleb some time ago, and it seems that he has a bug where his eyes turn small, in this thread you can see the pics

https://forums.thesims.com/en_Us/discussion/937393/the-bugged-eyes-of-caleb-vatore
    it happens when he turns human again and when we try to age him up/down, it seems it's an old bug but it hasn't been fixed, idk how do the other vampires react as i've never tried to turn them back, but with caleb this is the result

anyone else has this bug?

I have this too, and many people I talked to have it too, but when you change him into a human with mccc his looks doesn't change.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Vampirism is permanent in my game
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Wolfgang (Max’s brother) thought it would be so cool to be a vampire! But he didn’t like, way scarier then he thought. So now he’s a human and living with his girlfriend, Cassandra Goth.
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited October 2019
    giphy.gif
    It is honestly mind-boggling to me... Oh, and my answer to your question is no.
    funny-gifs20.gif