September 17 - We just released a small patch for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac - click here for more details.
September 13 - It's Friday, so what do I have for you? A Friday Highlight - here!

Do you look better with your hair out or up

MinaiMinai Posts: 402 Member
I look terrible with my hair out.
With my hair out; I've gotten comments such as "are you gothic?" "You look like the grudge" "that looks like a straight up wig!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 52,561 Member
    I usually have my hair up cuz it is super long. But I think I look okay in both and also depends what the updo is like. Like, I would look bad with a high bun.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    qOoX1JV.gif
  • DaphneyyyDaphneyyy Posts: 69 Member
    I always have my hair down because my flat hair hates me, but I do like 2 pigtails resting on my shoulders.
    OldfashionedDearKestrel-max-1mb.gif
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 385 Member
    I prefer it out, I don't think I look good with it tied up. Also I'm with you there with getting comments about looking goth/emo.

I swear sometimes I do think about tying it up because of problems like it sticking out and making me look weird instead of laying flat and doing what normal hair should do. Doesn't help that people like touching it or try to "fix it"
    ŞŴ€€Ŧ ΜØŦĦ€Ř, ŞŴ€€Ŧ ΜØŦĦ€Ř, Ş€ŇĐ ¥ØỮŘ ĆĦƗŁĐ ỮŇŦØ Μ€, ₣ØŘ ŦĦ€ ŞƗŇŞ Ø₣ ŦĦ€ ỮŇŴØŘŦĦ¥ ΜỮŞŦ β€ βΔƤŦƗŽ€Đ ƗŇ ƤŁΔŞΜΔ ΔŇĐ ₣€ΔŘ.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 1,082 Member
    Depends. I prefer it out, but it’s long and thick so sometimes it’s better up, to look more neat. I swear I brush my hair, 30 mins later it looks like I haven’t brushed it, I can’t tame it unless I straighten it with a hair straightener (it’s wavy).

I also like to wear a side braid but after like 1h my hair starts getting out of it everywhere and I end up with a braid on one side and loose hair on the other :D
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 200 Member
    I have two main hairstyles. A single braid or wearing it loose. I believe I look best with my hair loose, especially with my sarees it adds that touch of feminine grace. I never wear it up or in a bun they give me a headache.
    I love to see girls with long hair wearing it loose no matter the type. I don't see a lot of girls who keep their hair long in America but I think it's nice. And I have never saw one and though they looked goth or grudge or anything. Unless they were climbing out of an old tv with hair covering their entire face :D
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 206 Member
    Up for sure. I'm not going out of my house anymore if my hair is down. It's just too fluffy and too long. High ponytails for life!
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 816 Member
    edited September 11
    My hairstyle is relatively striking especially it out(similar to emo or metalcore musicians with long bangs) and over waist, my mom once said that my hairstyle is look like going to participate in a talent show😂
    I prefer it out but I up it in low ponytail more often especially hot weather, when being photographed or taking selfie I always out it
    C8cd0K.jpg
  • ABunchofGnomesABunchofGnomes Posts: 11 New Member
    I usually have my hair up because it's super thick & I'm a med student. Howeveeeer, I look so much better with it down, it's really long and I love my side bangs.
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 10 New Member
    I have my hair out. People have commented that I look nicer with a shoulder-length bob
  • simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,664 Member
    My hair is very long and think, to the point now I'm getting it caught in things (zips in my hoodies etc) and i lent over my pc the other day and nearly caught it in the fan haha!! I try to wear it down as much as possible, but it's normally tied back.
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• NahlhaNahlha Posts: 53 New Member
    I think i look better when its down, but i hate having it down, because its just a mess and all over the place. Im almost always having it up in a ponytail.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 958 Member
    edited September 16
    I have rather thick long hair but i don't really care what looks good
    i just mostly have it tied because i hate it getting stuck to most random things
    and on other hand it has grown out of shape because i am too lazy to go to hairdressers

i think id prefer not tied if i did get my hair cut but atm? having it tied just sort of hides the fact its a mess so i go with that
    though i do cut my bangs because without bangs i just look ugly as heck and that is quick and easy
  • NakkihevariNakkihevari Posts: 20 Member
    I look pretty bad either way X'D
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 2,221 Member
    edited September 16
    I look better with mine down because it compliments my face but I hate having it down so I just usually compromise with a loose ponytail and pull out the sides of my hair so I can hide my square jaw line because, I don't have actual bangs it's all long.
    Artist, Gamer and Geek, CC creator Origin ID: bmso85
    Art Gallery || My Sims4studios || Bmo84simblr
    27613094538_1262ef3143_n.jpg