March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you look better with your hair out or up

MinaiMinai Posts: 704 Member
I look terrible with my hair out.
With my hair out; I've gotten comments such as "are you gothic?" "You look like the grudge" "that looks like a straight up wig!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    I usually have my hair up cuz it is super long. But I think I look okay in both and also depends what the updo is like. Like, I would look bad with a high bun.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • DaphneyyyDaphneyyy Posts: 70 Member
    I always have my hair down because my flat hair hates me, but I do like 2 pigtails resting on my shoulders.
    OldfashionedDearKestrel-max-1mb.gif
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    I prefer it out, I don't think I look good with it tied up. Also I'm with you there with getting comments about looking goth/emo.

I swear sometimes I do think about tying it up because of problems like it sticking out and making me look weird instead of laying flat and doing what normal hair should do. Doesn't help that people like touching it or try to "fix it"
    EMrBkJP.png
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    Depends. I prefer it out, but it’s long and thick so sometimes it’s better up, to look more neat. I swear I brush my hair, 30 mins later it looks like I haven’t brushed it, I can’t tame it unless I straighten it with a hair straightener (it’s wavy).

I also like to wear a side braid but after like 1h my hair starts getting out of it everywhere and I end up with a braid on one side and loose hair on the other :D
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I have two main hairstyles. A single braid or wearing it loose. I believe I look best with my hair loose, especially with my sarees it adds that touch of feminine grace. I never wear it up or in a bun they give me a headache.
    I love to see girls with long hair wearing it loose no matter the type. I don't see a lot of girls who keep their hair long in America but I think it's nice. And I have never saw one and though they looked goth or grudge or anything. Unless they were climbing out of an old tv with hair covering their entire face :D
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Up for sure. I'm not going out of my house anymore if my hair is down. It's just too fluffy and too long. High ponytails for life!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited September 2019
    My hairstyle is relatively striking especially it out(similar to emo or metalcore musicians with long bangs) and over waist, my mom once said that my hairstyle is look like going to participate in a talent show😂
    I prefer it out but I up it in low ponytail more often especially hot weather, when being photographed or taking selfie I always out it
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • ABunchofGnomesABunchofGnomes Posts: 11 New Member
    I usually have my hair up because it's super thick & I'm a med student. Howeveeeer, I look so much better with it down, it's really long and I love my side bangs.
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 814 Member
    I have my hair out. People have commented that I look nicer with a shoulder-length bob
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    My hair is very long and think, to the point now I'm getting it caught in things (zips in my hoodies etc) and i lent over my pc the other day and nearly caught it in the fan haha!! I try to wear it down as much as possible, but it's normally tied back.
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• NahlhaNahlha Posts: 54 New Member
    I think i look better when its down, but i hate having it down, because its just a mess and all over the place. Im almost always having it up in a ponytail.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited September 2019
    I have rather thick long hair but i don't really care what looks good
    i just mostly have it tied because i hate it getting stuck to most random things
    and on other hand it has grown out of shape because i am too lazy to go to hairdressers

i think id prefer not tied if i did get my hair cut but atm? having it tied just sort of hides the fact its a mess so i go with that
    though i do cut my bangs because without bangs i just look ugly as heck and that is quick and easy
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • NakkihevariNakkihevari Posts: 22 Member
    I look pretty bad either way X'D
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited September 2019
    I look better with mine down because it compliments my face but I hate having it down so I just usually compromise with a loose ponytail and pull out the sides of my hair so I can hide my square jaw line because, I don't have actual bangs it's all long.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Hak_vinHak_vin Posts: 32 Member
    I'd like to say both. Though if my hair isn't styled for a hair-down-day I look like a witch with bangs. :lol:
  • SimmerMarsSimmerMars Posts: 242 Member
    edited September 2019
    I wear my hair down all the time. As I got older I feel like my face has gotten a little chunky 😭😅. So with that said I feel like having my hair up does not compliment me. I wore my hair up for the first time during a really hot day this summer and all of my co-workers made a huge fuss over it. All nice things were said but I was so embarrassed by the attention that a simple hair bun caused lol. My hair is really long but I rather leave it down and suffer from it during the summer than cause that reaction from my co-workers again. 🙈
    Origin ID: Bosslady216
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    What hair?

I keep mine short; my wife hates it when I go get a haircut because I’m always telling her that one of these days I’m going to come home with NO hair.
    kung-fu-cult-master-1527081581.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,275 Member
    My hair is down most of the time, except for when I'm in a pig/pony tail mood. Or sometimes when it's wet. It depends. :smile:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Mine is not long enough to reach my collar, let alone choose between up or out.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • KaseyandsimsKaseyandsims Posts: 37 Member
    I have my hair down cause I got a fat face lol
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    My hair's too short to tie up.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • LivRaeLivRae Posts: 4 New Member
    i have like anxiety about my ears and i don’t like showing them unless my hair is really bothering me and then i have to put it up :(
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I'm a weird contradiction of not wanting short hair for myself but also can't stand having it down and getting my face, so I usually look like I'm cosplaying as Thomas Jefferson.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • SimXDSimXD Posts: 19 New Member
    I have straight long hair out. Look's good both out and up.