Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Managers for Retail and Restaurant Venues

For those entrepreneur sims who desires to open more than one business, they can always hire managers to run their shops and restaurants for them. Now why didn't THEY think of that?!

Comments

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    For those entrepreneur sims who desires to open more than one business, they can always hire managers to run their shops and restaurants for them. Now why didn't THEY think of that?!

how about promoting one of the already employed sims (either a chef, a server or the host) to a manger position?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • reiureyareiureya Posts: 80 Member
    edited September 2019
    What do they do about stock though, when you don't check on them? I mean I have Dine Out and the other one, but I don't try to run the shops. Never have.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    reiureya wrote: »
    What do they do about stock though, when you don't check on them? I mean I have Dine Out and the other one, but I don't try to run the shops. Never have.

@reiureya shops can't run (or even open or close) without you beening there despite somehow being opened when you're playing other families. But Dine out can run without you being there
    6adMCGP.gif
  • reiureyareiureya Posts: 80 Member
    Oh ok. I didn't know what the difference was. I mean I have set up shops before just in build mode, but that's about it.
  • nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member

Yes!!!!! I totally agree!!!! We need managers! I have a retail store and restaurant!
  • NADYSOPHIENADYSOPHIE Posts: 356 Member
    Yeah it would be nice, I mean I can open my vet clinic without being there so why not retails too? Is not like my sim is important there. In restaurants my sim does nothing beside welcoming the clients I can't be the chef or the person serving. I don't even play with restaurants anymore. Is more fun having a vet clinic or a retail shop thought I would like to be able to open my store without being there