Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can human ghosts become spellcasters? (yes, confirmed)

emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

I play with several ghost households, some are human (no vampires ghosts, alien ghosts, etc.). I know that human ghosts cannot be converted by vampires, but they can change to mermaids. I haven't found information about RoM. So my question is: Can normal ghosts become spellcasters?

Update: yes, human ghosts can became spellcasters! <3
Post edited by emere on

Comments

• jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    edited September 2019
    If I understood right, ghosts can become spellcasters or at least spellcaster can die from magical overcharge but won't lose their magical abilities. The best thing is they cannot die from magical overcharge if they are a ghost :)
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • Faust-RSIFaust-RSI Posts: 209 Member
    No, ghost can't became a mermaid. It can enter temporary states like plantsim, however. I hope ghosts are able to become spellcasters, we see some in the trailer after all. I have many playable ghosts in my game, too.
  • emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

@jonilla1 @Faust-RSI right, ghosts can not became mermaids :( but they can became spellcasters! (Human ghosts only) I'm really happy with this, I also play ghost households <3 This give me more stories to play and it refresh the gameplay. I tested this and I did not find any bugs (no hybrids problems here):

QMRzN3q.png

WUvTrJx.png
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Nice! Add them to my spell casting skeletons.!
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
    edited September 2019
    Yes, they work :) Unfortunately, there are plenty of bugs common for any sim.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I use to play a lot of ghosts and keep meaning to make more so happy to hear this. I assumed it would be true but still good to know. Necrocall will be even more useful now lol :).
    egTcBMc.png
  • RobinGreenthumbRobinGreenthumb Posts: 237 Member
    I love and need this now.

*eyes sims I can bump off to make spellcasters*
  • simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Good to know ghosts can become spellcasters, something I'm going to have to play around with next but now I'm wondering if aliens can also become spellcasters. They don't have any talent or ability panels that would conflict with the magic one.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Just a note, your ghost cannot cast 'Dedeathify' on himself. My boy is going to have to get his friend to do it for him.
    simm621 wrote: »
    Good to know ghosts can become spellcasters, something I'm going to have to play around with next but now I'm wondering if aliens can also become spellcasters. They don't have any talent or ability panels that would conflict with the magic one.

Aliens can't.
  • emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

I do not understand why people do not like to play ghosts, I have many stories with them, they are so special. And they look awesome:

BScKvtt.png

lol I love this picture:

wZipJaA.png