Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Morgyn

1789101113...Next

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    He looks enough like The Doctor that it makes me want to try ROM one of these days. I think Morgyn would make a far better Doctor than several who were cast in the BBC production in the newer series.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Oh and one more thing.. MAYBE it is because I have watched (and read) too much LOTR, but he , and maybe also the female in the second trailer simply are too youg to be "so wise and powerful" :D (Yes I blame LOTR) :)

I would suspect the same old bias when it comes to females was at work, without their meaning it to be: females are nearly always "young and beautiful" even when the context makes that weird. Where a male in that context would be "wizened." the females have to be young and beautiful to the exclusion of all other considerations, even when it's silly.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    I'm just leaving this here :heart:
    49035866432_ef5f08c130_o.png
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited December 2019
    ryttu3k wrote: »

Also, while I adore Morgyn's original hair (cheese and all!), there's some really fun CC variations. I'm considering switching them to one of them, any thoughts?

Love them all! I think I need to download them myself. <3
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member

I just find Morgyn boring. The trailer made me happy because I thought, "Now here are some unique sims who are going to be so much fun to play!" But Simeon is a chubby boring old man who looks and feels nothing like the trailer version, and the others? ...I won't even get into that. With Morgyn, I saw them and I thought they'd be awesome and mischievous and just...fun and instead they're bland, and blah and in my head I hear that old sound from the cartoons that means something just broke or is broken... ♪wha..wha...whaaaaa♪
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    I love the idea of Morgyn and Caleb. Right now Caleb is with Luna Villareal, but she's never faithful, and vampires live forever, so I have no problem creating a love triangle between Luna, Caleb and Morgyn.

Malcolm Landgraab is trying to be a spellcaster, so I'm amused that he always follows Morgyn around. I'm assuming Malcolm is sheltered and has never met a non-binary sim before. And although he doesn't like the idea of sims who are different than him, he's very attracted to Morgyn's personality and spellcasting abilities.
  • Camille418Camille418 Posts: 24 Member
    Hi :smile:
    Don't know if anyone said it already but Morgyn really reminds me of Cody Fern! ⊙.⊙
  • LuxuryLuxury Posts: 127 Member
    In my witch save I completely made him over and made him able to impregnate so he and my main sim could have a kid, I think "Single witch mother with absentee Sage baby daddy" is a pretty interesting story to play especially when the kid ages up and is unable to do magic for some reason.

In my other saves I don't really bother him, except maybe a makeover here and there to match the theme of whatever save.