Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Magic - Learn even more mysterious secrets (gameplay trailer + blog)

Comments

• mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Oh geez, Morgan's voice is annoying. He's getting deleted immediately :s
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    mika wrote: »

I disagree, as I think his voice is a refreshing change from the voice cache thus far.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    You can always edit his voice in CAS.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Are you talking about the ingame vioce, or trailer one, I actually pretty like the trailer one, it has a mischievous side, and I love it.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    Are you talking about the ingame vioce, or trailer one, I actually pretty like the trailer one, it has a mischievous side, and I love it.

trailer makes me think of drag queens lol
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    This pack looks really good, and I liked the trailer a lot.

I just can't believe the difference in quality from Island Living (an extremely shallow $40 dollar expansion) to this (what could be a well-worth $20 gamepack).
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    @Sk8rblaze wrote: »

I just can't believe the difference in quality from Island Living (an extremely shallow $40 dollar expansion) to this (what could be a well-worth $20 gamepack).

I don't know about you, but everytime I see SimGuruNinja leads a pack as a producer, the quality is so good, especially for gameplay. He Worked in Get Together, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Get Famous, Moschino, and now Realm of Magic, this introduced not just gameplay, but new systems as well that made the features of the pack come back in this iteration with a familiar but fresh and expanding gameplay. The gameplay this packs has also had new systems that improves those features. Celebrities have Celeb systems, Groups had Clubs, and etc. While Moschino didn't have a new system(since its a SP) the gameplay and build buy are great.

I hope he stays on the team for a long time. Not only that but I hope that other leaders also add new systems and more gameplay in a pack. Island Living for example do we really need more festivals?If they can't create create new culture animations then why push it forward?We could have get a hotel system or even deeper mermaids.

If he can go to the EP team to add more gameplay to those packs then I'd be happy to but hus works on GP is just too game changer for him to transfer to the EP team.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    This looks so good! My sim will have to master them all!
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Wait WHAT!? Sages are NOT playable!? NOO 😭 My angel is slipping from my hands...

Well you can date them, so probably can move them in and marry them, meaning you can make them playable, at least, should be..
  • Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    TS1299 wrote: »

I don't know about you, but everytime I see SimGuruNinja leads a pack as a producer, the quality is so good, especially for gameplay. He Worked in Get Together, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Get Famous, Moschino, and now Realm of Magic, this introduced not just gameplay, but new systems as well that made the features of the pack come back in this iteration with a familiar but fresh and expanding gameplay. The gameplay this packs has also had new systems that improves those features. Celebrities have Celeb systems, Groups had Clubs, and etc. While Moschino didn't have a new system(since its a SP) the gameplay and build buy are great.

I hope he stays on the team for a long time. Not only that but I hope that other leaders also add new systems and more gameplay in a pack. Island Living for example do we really need more festivals?If they can't create create new culture animations then why push it forward?We could have get a hotel system or even deeper mermaids.

If he can go to the EP team to add more gameplay to those packs then I'd be happy to but hus works on GP is just too game changer for him to transfer to the EP team.

That's definitely interesting. It really is crazy how this game pack seems to have more actual gameplay and complex gameplay systems than an expansion did. Really, Island Living was just a new world; all visuals and no substance.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    WolfNate wrote: »
    Aw he's not playable oh well

He must be playable they showed him in the Livestream. Where did you hear he wasn't playable?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

All the gurus work on all 3 packs so Ninja is also working on expansions.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    OEII1001 wrote: »

I disagree, as I think his voice is a refreshing change from the voice cache thus far.

LOL to each their own....
    edited September 2019

He must be playable they showed him in the Livestream. Where did you hear he wasn't playable?

The-Sims-4%E2%84%A2-Realm-of-Magic-Official-Gameplay-141.jpg

Morgyn is not playable unless I move him in via befriending him. So he is indirectly playable. Not go to x house he's there or open move in family gallry but only via befriending him can I play as him.
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,126 Member
    This is going to be better than the Sims 3 Witches & Wizards.
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    This is going to be better than the Sims 3 Witches & Wizards.

Cooler then any Magic expansion tbh
  • poisonedsodapoppoisonedsodapop Posts: 1,179 Member

The-Sims-4%E2%84%A2-Realm-of-Magic-Official-Gameplay-141.jpg

Morgyn is not playable unless I move him in via befriending him. So he is indirectly playable. Not go to x house he's there or open move in family gallry but only via befriending him can I play as him.

If you move him in he's playable.
    Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!
    ...... By playable I mean the moment I load game I can play as him he is a NPC and thus he is not playable without befriending him.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Sages are NOT playable and if you marry them or anything of that sort then they lose their Sage status and another Sage will be chosen.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• babsjeanbabsjean Posts: 5 New Member
    I really really wish the sims 4 would play like the sims 2. Everything would be perfect.
  • lazyjuniperlazyjuniper Posts: 65 Member

And Jungle Adventures

@everyone
    learn more about Ninja's awesomness here https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/news/meet-a-guru-simguru-ninja
    and join the cult club https://twitter.com/SimGuruNinja
  • sennawalessennawales Posts: 192 Member
    edited September 2019
    Are we getting zombies? What does "summoning the dead" mean?
    sennawales wrote: »
    Are we getting zombies? What does "summoning the dead" mean?

Summon a ghost if urn/gravestone is nearby
    Sages are NOT playable and if you marry them or anything of that sort then they lose their Sage status and another Sage will be chosen.

I know that and said that...
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    OEII1001 wrote: »

I also like his voice. It is the perfect blend of evil, snobbery and creepy Lol :wink:
    rnKEhBT.png