Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you like to see more Hot Tubs patched into Perfect Patio SP?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Yes
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    Simburian wrote: »
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    A bit self serving but with Realm of Magic coming out... I wouldn't mind seeing a Cauldron Hot Tub. :#>:)

But For the topic of Hot Tubs it has to fit the pack concept, Like Vampires... I don't think it might... Unless you want your vampire to soak in a Hot Plasma Bath... :o it wouldn't really... Maybe? (Bathing in the plasma of my enemies :D I want this NOW! What Have I done...)

Hmmm, Realm of Magic You could do the Cauldron like I said, have a literal Fountain of Youth Hot Tub.

I don't get why it would be necessary to get that complicated over it, since we don't need a special different version of other mood-affecting items for each expansion pack: for instance, the Tea Maker and the Bubble Blower all work the same, regardless of whether a Vampire, Merperson, Doctor, or Alien use them. Hot tubs could be useful for fun choices of a variety of things all players could enjoy, like those other things (and maybe a few novel ones I can imagine, using aromatherapy, heat, and jet settings to do things like help combat a cold, make a Sim feel energized, focused, relaxed, flirty, or soothe sore muscles or get rid of tension) without needing a separate or unique set of options for each expansion pack or game pack.

What do you think?

As one who has the hot tubs we PAID for - Sims do not care about them in Sims 4 - period. They do not care they relax or ease sore muscles or anything else you claim they do. As fast as i MAKE them go in it and use it - they hop out of it. Sims in 4 just do not like hot tubs.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    GorgeoiousGorgeoious Posts: 118 Member
    I'd like a sunken hot tub.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Yes
    A heartshape hot tub & bring back the Sims 3 hot tubs.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited October 2019
    Gorgeoious wrote: »
    I'd like a sunken hot tub.

Ground hot tubs are something they could that would not mettle into what Perfect Patio has. I would love to see them in game. Freeplay has them and would absolutely love them!

tsfp-u59-ytthumbnail-notext-1280x720.jpg.adapt.crop191x100.628p.jpg
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1