Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

During A Forum Kerfluffle

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Ignore it.
    I will state my opinion on the matter sometimes, and even expand upon it if someone asks me about it or comments on it, but I don't really like drama and have no intention of arguing with someone. I just like to have my opinion there in case EA happens to read it LOL but others are welcome to their own opinions and I have no intention of trying to change anyone's mind. If a thread turns nasty I'll stay away.
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Grab popcorn and enjoy the fireworks.
    I might be vocal about things that make me angry concerning the game and how I feel about its shortcomings, but I steer away from anything concerning religion and politics. I play this game to get away from Real Life for a while. The current rantings and various discussions going on right now .... I will ignore them all. They do not deserve my time and attention.
  • Options
    TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    lunaoddity wrote: »
    Lurk and distribute likes/awesomes to the posts I agree with.

Edit: This thread title gave me a good laugh btw :D

I also love the option titles 😂
  • Options
    TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    This forum gets really salty fairly often, but I’m still going to be here for when it hits Dead Sea levels.

Agreed remember how the forum explodes when Get Together announced, A simGuru said in an interview that removing toddlers was the best decision they ever did, or even the unbuildable apartments? Those where the days 😆😆
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Ignore it.
    Maybe a couple of popcorns to go with the "awesomes" but then I'm done.
  • Options
    EA_SpectreEA_Spectre Posts: 263 EA Administrator
    Correct option: Alert the moderators by hitting the report button and trust that they will sort it out.

/thread closed by admin
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top