Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

is the hijab base game or holiday pack

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    BabyCarrotzBabyCarrotz Posts: 950 Member

Thank you! I'm glad you love the pics. I've been using CC hijabs and dresses in my game and now I can rejoice with the base game hijab and modest clothing, including the burkinis! They're awesome.

I hope you have fun using the hijab too, I love it when simmers get creative :smiley:

I am really happy that you won’t have to use CC anymore for your cultural clothing :smile:

Will use them myself but mainly for different clubs. It is fun to see how they can utilized in different ways.

Thank you! I will still probably use the CC hijabs since they have more variations XD The base game hijabs are wonderful additions to my hijab collections in game. We can never get enough variations! Lol. I don't have CC burkini so the one that came with the update makes me happy! There are a lot of hijabis fashions online too if you need inspirations :smile:
    PEEt1Hh.gif?1
  • Options
    Lemon405Lemon405 Posts: 163 Member
    @BabyCarrotz thank you so much for posting these pictures! I think I may just add a hijab or two to my wardrobe. The sun and wind do a number on my hair (and to be completely honest, I’m also lazy and don’t always like spending time doing my hair) so this is beautiful and classy option!

No more sun fade on my violet and orchid hair color either!
  • Options
    Celina_NagyCelina_Nagy Posts: 16 Member
    > @keekee53 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Thank you I guess but you are still breaking your own forum rule.

She was not the rule breaker. Gurus tham made those clothes, or maybe graham at his tweet was the rule breaker
    But now with this clarification than muslim-clothes are only for CAS, no townies, I'd sall ALL THREADS about muslim-clothes are solved and closed a a good term
  • Options
    BabyCarrotzBabyCarrotz Posts: 950 Member
    Lemon405 wrote: »
    @BabyCarrotz thank you so much for posting these pictures! I think I may just add a hijab or two to my wardrobe. The sun and wind do a number on my hair (and to be completely honest, I’m also lazy and don’t always like spending time doing my hair) so this is beautiful and classy option!

No more sun fade on my violet and orchid hair color either!

Right? Hijabs aren't just limited to pair with long skirts or dresses. You can also pair hijabs with pants, jeans or overalls :)

wI5fGXi.jpg

Hp2oMMp.jpg

l2qD1RH.jpg

Putting the rest under the spoiler tag to avoid picture spam XD

6KkVP3y.jpg

0tk7AKl.jpg

odXB8Pa.jpg

7mKOlC4.jpg

NN0n4V1.jpg

PEEt1Hh.gif?1
  • Options
    mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    rjssim wrote: »
    Limorz wrote: »
    and will townies wear it as a random outfit?

I believe it is in the base game. Not sure if townies will wear it at random though.

They do.. I have already seen two townies wearing it in my game.
  • Options
    mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    EA_Mai wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

I'm reopening this thread after removing some comments that were derailing the discussion. If anyone has any questions about why their particular post was removed, feel free to send me a DM.

Now, to the part you are interested about! Answering the questions in the discussion:
    • The new patio furniture, Build objects, CAS clothing, and stairs will be coming to the base game as part of a game update - an update that will be arriving to PC/Mac today.
    • No, townies will not be randomly generated wearing Muslim-inspired clothing. We prefer to give you the ability to make that choice.

Yet I have had two townies wearing them!!!
  • Options
    KALIAMMAKALIAMMA Posts: 25 Member
    wheres the niqab? im muslim but my mosque doesnt allow hijabs, only niqab
  • Options
    isonianlordisonianlord Posts: 1 New Member
    How difficult would it be for the Game Team to simply bring back the little check marks in cas to hide and/or delete (delete would be amazing for bad cc that you can't find) clothes that an individual finds offensive so everyone can make their own decisions? Not everyone is pro-muslim, pro-pride or gender fluid. I am sure I am not the only person have exited the game for a while because of it and it's completely fixable.
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    > @keekee53 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Thank you I guess but you are still breaking your own forum rule.

She was not the rule breaker. Gurus tham made those clothes, or maybe graham at his tweet was the rule breaker
    But now with this clarification than muslim-clothes are only for CAS, no townies, I'd sall ALL THREADS about muslim-clothes are solved and closed a a good term

if you think so...

Not going to rehash the same thing with different people.
  • Options
    Felice_EnellenFelice_Enellen Posts: 102 Member
    KALIAMMA wrote: »
    wheres the niqab? im muslim but my mosque doesnt allow hijabs, only niqab
    That's strange. I keep being told that these modest garments are supposed to be optional and voluntary. Is that not true?
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    That's strange. I keep being told that these modest garments are supposed to be optional and voluntary. Is that not true?

It's 2019 and people on the internet still can't recognize a troll when they see one.
  • Options
    Felice_EnellenFelice_Enellen Posts: 102 Member
    happyopi wrote: »

It's 2019 and people on the internet still can't recognize a troll when they see one.

I'm embarrassed to admit you're probably right in this case. D'oh. I swear I'm usually more on-the-ball! :D