August 7 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

Let's watch: Realm of Magic livestream

1234568...Next

Comments

• mikamika Posts: 1,659 Member
    WolfNate wrote: »
    mika wrote: »
    Tuesday can't get here fast enough~

Tomorrow will help pass the time with a bajillion reviews and Let's Plays

I don't watch those, so won't help me. I'll just be waiting.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 11,733 Member
    I can't stand watching Lets Plays... rather just wait and play it myself.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 7,095 Member

Yeah, I only watch them if I really need to know something specific I haven;'t managed to do myself. Even whilst watching the livestream on Friday I had the urge to grab my mouse and try and do stuff, despite knowing I couldn't!
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,757 Member

I watch them as background noise a lot. If I focus too much, I get too annoyed when the SImtubers seem like they've never played the game before.
  • charlene_adamscharlene_adams Posts: 2 New Member
    Is anyone else having trouble with avtually being able to find this game and buy it today?? It's 11:11 on the 10th Septemebr in the UK - it should be realeased by now??? so frustrating, why dont i have the option to buy right now??!! Grrrrr!
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,006 Member
    Is anyone else having trouble with avtually being able to find this game and buy it today?? It's 11:11 on the 10th Septemebr in the UK - it should be realeased by now??? so frustrating, why dont i have the option to buy right now??!! Grrrrr!

It releases in the UK between 5.30pm and 6.00pm. Only EPs release at midnight.
  • galithrilgalithril Posts: 1 New Member
    so does that mean I won't be able to buy it until tonite? I thought I could play it before I went to work. I'm in the US. UGH! I just finished my acting aspiration and made global superstar. Now I want my girl Claire to be a witch too. Can you imagine how much power a rich , fame, witch would have?