Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddler won't sleep--driving me crazy!

I've tried the toddler sleep function, read toddler to sleep, nothing works.

Is this a problem with the patch?

Comments

• Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    Are you playing with any mods or cc?
  • Options
    RequiemforasimRequiemforasim Posts: 311 Member
    No mods or CC
  • Options
    simskeletonsimskeleton Posts: 605 Member
    edited September 2019
    I had the same problem, made me so irritated. I think she eventually fell asleep, but I kept getting messages basically saying that if the toddler wasn't taken care of, she could be taken away. It was so irritating since I was doing everything possible to get her to bed. I haven't played that family in a long time though and she is still a toddler. Maybe I will have to check to see if it will work now.
  • Options
    ManakoHimeManakoHime Posts: 285 Member
    I have this problem before, I have found a way around it and both times seemed to work. 1) make sure there is nothing around the toddler bed. Sometime if the bed is next to a wall, toddlers won't sleep. I also found this happens to children as well. 2) use the reset Sim cheat. Press ctrl and C together to get the cheat window up, type testingcheats on so you can use cheats and then resetSim (sims full name here) No brackets needed. I hope one of these help for now.
  • Options
    lzbthnndglslzbthnndgls Posts: 285 Member
    Whenever I have this problem, it's always because of the bed. Now I never put toddler beds against a wall. I had this problem in game about five minutes ago and it was the bed that was the problem (Of course there was also the issue of the dogging barking too so my poor toddler never sleeps).
    Check out my builds on the gallery by searching my username: lzbthnndgls
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey! Moved this over to the game feedback area as it looks like you're having an in game problem not a problem with the forum :) carry on
  • Options
    RequiemforasimRequiemforasim Posts: 311 Member
    The testing cheats reset sim worked. THANK YOU!

Sorry for putting this in the wrong forum.