Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No more rude comments. Let's spread the love.

I wasn't sure how to title this, but I feel like I should say something without calling anyone out. Lately, I have been reading through the forums, liking, commenting, giving feedback, suggestions, praise, etc and I have noticed the same dozen or so users who post things like "It's working in my game. Don't know what's wrong with yours." or "I don't care. It doesn't mean anything to me." or "That's a stupid question. It's easy." That's all they say. Just a short phrase or two and it always sounds negative.

I only started paying attention to these sorts of posts on a poll I did. Now I see comments like this on all threads. Occasionally if the comments seem extra rude, I'll report them as trolling or spam, but after reading through about four dozen threads, I'm irritated at the people who are commenting just to comment. Personally, I only comment when I am 1)Giving feedback or help. 2)Sharing an opinion in a calm manner or 3)Praising someone's work/spreading the love. I love this community. I love the sims and playing it and talking about it with other people and helping new players find their way and reading stories and looking at all your beautiful creations. There are people on the forums and on the gallery that I have come to think about as a close little community that is happy and positive. I find it disheartening that there are people out there on this forum who are saying things that aren't lending support or giving love. I admire this forum for being a safe and happy place for people to share their ideas and ask their questions. No question is too stupid to ask and no creation is too ugly to share.

If you're reading this, I urge you to please think about what you say and be polite. Let's not rain on anyone's sunshiny day.
Check out my builds on the gallery by searching my username: lzbthnndgls