Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 5!!! (EPISODE 27: SEASON FINALE IS UP NOW!!!) SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW

Comments

• ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Jonah: Hi everybody... 😃 My question to Blair is: Are you a vampire?

And my Question to Trix is: Are your forefathers related to Dinosaurs?

Blair: Short answer, Jonah, is no. The long answer is: though I dress this way, act mean sometimes and think blood looks cool and may in fact taste nice, and I have dreamed about sleeping in a coffin... I do NOT drink blood or plasma packs for sustenance... I do hope you where joking with this question.
    Chef Bertha: "Young 'uns... If ya win dat money, are ye gonna buy me a shack in deh woods so me can retire and never be bothered by dem young 'uns in dem dorms again?"

Blair: Uhh... Chef Bertha... I dunno how to say this without being direct but once you have worked as hard as I did in this show, without making a clear target on your back on the 2nd week, then we can talk about how to spend potential winnings.
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Janelle: My loveys, you know I have high esteem for both of you ladies. Couldn’t be prouder of you both! But my question is... What specific reason should I, Janelle Waiter, vote for YOU?

Blair: Hey Janelle! If you were in the final against either of us, you’d likely win, I gotta say. To answer your question of why you should pick me to win over the lovely Trix is that even though we had argued and had differences at the end, at the start of this show we were working together. It was me and you before bringing anyone else to play to the end game. Sadly, you're not here with me to take the crown, but I am, so that is why you should vote for me to win!
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Brandon: "Well, hello ladies. Congrats on making it this far. I know my opinion doesn't count much, but I still have a question for both fo you. What would be a reason why you DON'T deserve to win?"

Blair: Hey Brandon! For your question, I guess it’s easy for why anyone could see why I don’t deserve to win. That would be my cutthroat way of approaching this competition, which many people see as kind of mean... But that being said it did bring me to the end here, so I can’t say it didn’t work to bring me here.
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    SimTresa wrote: »
    Well, darn it, Heylo, now I have to think! :frowning:

Lana Hello, Blair, Trix. Congratulations again on making it this far. What I would like to know is, if you could go back and do something different, which moment would it be and what would you do?

Trix: Lana! Thank you for the question...that's an interesting one, looking back over the whole game. I don't think I'd change the way I played in the challenges - I think it's best I didn't dominate as a challenge beast, but I still won a few challenges to prove myself. That was important to me, to show I wasn't just in an alliance. I could hold my own - but not really an answer, more like an opposite answer!

If I could go back and do something differently... I think I'd change my message to the dragons. Seeing their reactions and responses showed me they preferred something shorter, simpler, but I went into it hoping I could win them over by being real and gritty, well, Trix's version of that at least. Their responses showed me they preferred what you said, Lana, and so if I could go back...maybe I'd make a better impression if I revised my speech to them. But in the end of things, I can't go back and change things, so I'm happy with what I said to them. It didn't hurt my journey to the final two, after all. Thanks again, Lana!
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    edited July 2020
    Jonah: Hi everybody... 😃 My question to Blair is: Are you a vampire?

Blair: Short answer, Jonah, is no. The long answer is: though I dress this way, act mean sometimes and think blood looks cool and may, in fact, taste nice, and I have dreamed about sleeping in a coffin... I do NOT drink blood or plasma packs for sustenance... I do hope you were joking with this question.

Jonah: I was watching a show AYTO a few years ago and there was this chick Cizika... She was a vampire and you remind me of her. :blush: Is there by chance may be that the two of you are related? Or are you a fan of her?
    edited July 2020
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Charlotte: "While I did not have the privilege of a long stay within the confines of the Abnormality House, I'm sure both of you should be commended for your resilience and guile, to remain as long as you both have is surely a testament to how well you have both played this game and for that, I must congratulate you ladies. My task to you both is a simple one but should be most telling of your thoughts and feelings, I would very much like you both to sum up your time in the house in 3 words"

Hey Charlotte! It’s a shame that you couldn’t play longer. Would have been fun to see your game. Anyway my 3 words for my time in this house, I think would be:
    1.) Exciting - as I was never certain as what challenges were coming my way.
    2.) Entertaining - as I was able to experience this show in a different way than just watching it. It became extremely entertaining watching it from a first person perspective.
    3.) Humbling - only recently in this show I had thought I was top dog and untouchable! How the game changed my perspective of myself, as I was proven to be acting a bit too much and hurting others more than necessary, teaching me to grow a lot.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    edited July 2020

Blair: Uhh... Chef Bertha... I dunno how to say this without being direct but once you have worked as hard as I did in this show, without making a clear target on your back on the 2nd week, then we can talk about how to spend potential winnings.

Chef Bertha: At least me worked in deh first two weeks. Me only 'members ya yappin' an complain'ng 'bout dat slop ya been eatin'. Me considered ya as deh replacement vote instead o' poor Charlotte. If me choice was dat, ye'd be gone home first."
    Banner.png
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »

Trix: Lana! Thank you for the question...that's an interesting one, looking back over the whole game. I don't think I'd change the way I played in the challenges - I think it's best I didn't dominate as a challenge beast, but I still won a few challenges to prove myself. That was important to me, to show I wasn't just in an alliance. I could hold my own - but not really an answer, more like an opposite answer!

If I could go back and do something differently... I think I'd change my message to the dragons. Seeing their reactions and responses showed me they preferred something shorter, simpler, but I went into it hoping I could win them over by being real and gritty, well, Trix's version of that at least. Their responses showed me they preferred what you said, Lana, and so if I could go back...maybe I'd make a better impression if I revised my speech to them. But in the end of things, I can't go back and change things, so I'm happy with what I said to them. It didn't hurt my journey to the final two, after all. Thanks again, Lana!

Chef Bertha: "If ya claim dat's yer biggest mistake... Then WHY ya still answerin' with long, monotonous empty buzzin'? Sound teh me dat ya ain't learnin' from ya mistakes at all, yer still yappin' like that same ol' wasp ye were back den. Wasps me flattens when dey enter me kitchen in deh dorms..."

*Chef Bertha demonstratively pats the palm of her hand with her spatula*
    Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

Chef Bertha: At least me worked in deh first two weeks. Me only 'members ya yappin' an complain'ng 'bout dat slop ya been eatin'. Me considered ya as deh replacement vote instead o' poor Charlotte. If me choice was dat, ye'd be gone home first."

Charlotte: That would have been more preferable...
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    Jonah: Yes why didn't that happen? That would be great... ;)

Several people tried to make deals with me, and that limited my pool of potential replacements. The biggest deal made being this 7-person alliance at the start of the game. Some people were more loyal to it than others though, and Tiger was the biggest one who sold us all out. When I got evicted I pretty much suspected there was a traitor among the ranks. And Tiger was one of my suspects, since he never bothered to reply to my plan/plea to evict Kitty. At least Ninja was honest against me during that time.
    Banner.png
    SimTresa wrote: »
    Well, darn it, Heylo, now I have to think! :frowning:

ILana Hello, Blair, Trix. Congratulations again on making it this far. What I would like to know is, if you could go back and do something different, which moment would it be and what would you do?

Blair: Hey Lana, if I had to go back to any moment would be my attempt to split Janelle and Trix I think as it backfired on me the most and hurt my game but I overall I don’t need to change a thing as all my actions led me to being in the final 2!
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Brandon: "Well, hello ladies. Congrats on making it this far. I know my opinion doesn't count much, but I still have a question for both fo you. What would be a reason why you DON'T deserve to win?"

Blair: Hey Brandon! For your question, I guess it’s easy for why anyone could see why I don’t deserve to win. That would be my cutthroat way of approaching this competition, which many people see as kind of mean... But that being said it did bring me to the end here, so I can’t say it didn’t work to bring me here.

Brandon: "Pardon my french, but I'm pretty sure you meant fake instead of cutthroat. While your ways brought you to the finale, you used your 'friends' to get this far, me included. People may think this is a great strategy, but as a person, this is truly despicable. I considered you to be a good friend, but you never cared about anybody but yourself. You may have convinved Trix and Janelle to forgive you, but you aren't so lucky with me here."
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    Stewart: H-hi guys, con... grats on placing as finalists." (laughs softly) "Okay, I'll shut up now. I'd like to apologize again for how I treated you. But anyway, question. Who do you think helped you the most? Whether by actually helping, or by being... well, you know what I'd say. Let's just say, by being like me?"
    Jacob_Banner.png
    I like this debate so far, @Smarties100 can we extend it for a bit?
    Banner.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member

Yes I'm liking it too, I'll extend it for another 12 hours. :)

Brandon: "Pardon my french, but I'm pretty sure you meant fake instead of cutthroat. While your ways brought you to the finale, you used your 'friends' to get this far, me included. People may think this is a great strategy, but as a person, this is truly despicable. I considered you to be a good friend, but you never cared about anybody but yourself. You may have convinved Trix and Janelle to forgive you, but you aren't so lucky with me here."

Chef Bertha: "Pfft, even poor ol' Bertha knows enuff English teh know dat ain't French ya blabberin'. Both dese young 'uns been stabbin' ya in deh back."
    Banner.png

Yes I'm liking it too, I'll extend it for another 12 hours. :)

Excellente!
    Banner.png
    edited July 2020
    Chef Bertha: "Ugh, 12 more hours of listenin' to dem young'uns yappin'. Pffft... Let poor ol' Bertha ask sum extra questions, see if ya like it...
    - Both of ya! Yer gonna each list three moments fer me where ya outplayed yer fellow finalist.
    - Both of ya! Tell me if ya been payin' attention teh me and see if ya know what poor ol' Bertha's last name is... A-) Axe; B-) Boile; C-) Cranck; D-) Durke."
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member

Chef Bertha: "Pfft, even poor ol' Bertha knows enuff English teh know dat ain't French ya blabberin'. Both dese young 'uns been stabbin' ya in deh back."

Brandon: "It is a saying Bertha. Also I wasn't even talking about being eliminated, I was talking about that Blair pretended to be friends with us just to further herself in the game, and if there is one thing I hate, it is dishonesty. Heck, even Stewart is ready to learn, and from what I've seen he was an even bigger jerk. Also if you knew, Jin and Trix were the only ones comforting me when I found out my grandfather passed away, so stop talking like you know everything better."
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Jonah: Hi everybody... :smiley: My question to Blair is: Are you a vampire?

:lol:
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member

Several people tried to make deals with me, and that limited my pool of potential replacements. The biggest deal made being this 7-person alliance at the start of the game. Some people were more loyal to it than others though, and Tiger was the biggest one who sold us all out. When I got evicted I pretty much suspected there was a traitor among the ranks. And Tiger was one of my suspects, since he never bothered to reply to my plan/plea to evict Kitty. At least Ninja was honest against me during that time.

Yeah, I'd like to hear more about real life strategies. :) Stuff like this from the finalists?
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »

Chef Bertha: "If ya claim dat's yer biggest mistake... Then WHY ya still answerin' with long, monotonous empty buzzin'? Sound teh me dat ya ain't learnin' from ya mistakes at all, yer still yappin' like that same ol' wasp ye were back den. Wasps me flattens when dey enter me kitchen in deh dorms..."

*Chef Bertha demonstratively pats the palm of her hand with her spatula*

Trix: "A single sentence from your mouth is worth a whole lot less than my 'long, monotonous, empty buzzin' - and only one of us is sitting here now, clearly my message to the dragons didn't give me a death sentence like the dinosaurs. If you think my answer is long - you've clearly never heard Keri talk when she's drunk! I'm just aiming to get my point across - I'm sorry if you're bored, Bertha!

[I never swore my allegiance to you so I don't see why I needed to be truthful and honest...you tried to start the biggest alliance in the history of Abnormality, probably, I knew it would fail as it did, I had other alliances and I kept my word to them...I was listening in on your alliance because you included me in it, any information I gained I gave to my main alliance. It's a game - I don't have to tell you everything. I'm glad I didn't commit to that alliance - I wouldn't have made it this far if I didn't have other connections.]
    Stewart: H-hi guys, con... grats on placing as finalists." (laughs softly) "Okay, I'll shut up now. I'd like to apologize again for how I treated you. But anyway, question. Who do you think helped you the most? Whether by actually helping, or by being... well, you know what I'd say. Let's just say, by being like me?"

Trix: "Hey Stewing, how's things? Thanks for the question! Who helped me the most...I have to say two people, Blair and Janelle. They were my secret rock alliance this season, or I suppose at one point it might've been less secret - but they helped me the most in this game. Not so much an outside source - if I hadn't been in this alliance, I might not have made it to the end. Doesn't mean I didn't fight on my own though - but it always helps to have friends and support in this game, and it was those two. I couldn't imagine a better final three than with them. I hope that answered your question."