Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 5!!! (EPISODE 27: SEASON FINALE IS UP NOW!!!) SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW

Comments

• YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    edited July 2020
    This is going to be a toughie, good luck Ninja, Haylo and Tiger :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    *opens the pictures*

"Swing", "Fish" and "Drink"......

Hmm, some of those picture titles seem... fishy :p
    Banner.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    IT'S TUESDAY... AND I'VE GOT A LITTLE SURPRISE FOR YOU ALL...

IT'S A NEW EPISODE!

ON THIS EPISODE WE WILL FIND OUT WHO THE TOP 2 OF THIS SEASON ARE...

:):):):):):):)

GOOD LUCK TO THE FINAL 3!!!

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS IN THE THREAD BELOW!!!

EPI 26: HARD CHOICES

:):):):):):):)

@ninjakid150 @HayloHusky @Tigerblu11

@Turner @SimTresa @WinteryGarnet @lillibattenberg @kittymeow @Alleenmens @YJB19299 @M13Vulpecula @twiddle3
    Sheesh the wait for the final outcome while reading was so intense. I had to repress the urge to just scroll down and see what happened at once XD

Congrats on winning the battle comp, Tiger! You've done a great job with a score like that :3

Congrats to Ninja to be in the finale as well! I think this final block is pretty interesting, my vote would've been for one of those two but with this battle outcome both finalists have solid cases to win.

Sadly Haylo's been sent home packing, but you've played a great game this season.

And what's also sad: Coop Snoop is leaving the house! D: But why does a little raccoon need 3 suitcases that are all larger than he is? 🤔🤣
    Banner.png
    Congrats Tiger on winning the final Challenge, and congrats Ninja for being in the final too :)

Sorry to see you go Haylo, sadly you couldn't make it a triple :o
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited July 2020
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Congrats Tiger on winning the final Challenge, and congrats Ninja for being in the final too :)

Sorry to see you go Haylo, sadly you couldn't make it a triple :o
    I came exactly the place I worked for, so I won in my book :P Told both Ninja and Tiger they gotta fight it out to win the final battle and vote me out for 3rd and I’d be happy... And I am. Got my personal goal :3 From episode 1, was only aiming for the finale.
    edited July 2020
    LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

It is time for the housemates to get their thinking hats on... it's time for... THE LIVE JURY QUESTIONS!

Join us tomorrow at 7pm (BST) where we will begin the live jury questions to our two finalists. The questions will be live for 24 hours, our two finalists will have that time to answer the questions the jury and the former housemates throw at them.

Questions can come from all housemates who participated this season, however the jury will have the last decision to make once they have consulted the answers to said questions.

Good luck finalists!!!

@ninjakid150 @Tigerblu11

@HayloHusky @Turner @SimTresa @WinteryGarnet @lillibattenberg

@kittymeow @Alleenmens @YJB19299 @M13Vulpecula @twiddle3
    Oh yesss, the entire peanut gallery can ask questions. :naughty: Me's gunna sharpen me trusty spatula now...
    Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    *throws peanuts from the gallery*
    Christmas_Banner.png
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    *throws peanuts from the gallery*

Chef Bertha: "Ugh, dem young 'uns, thinkin' poor old Bertha's gonna be cleanin' dem peanuts up for dem, pfft... Lazy good-fer-nuthin's, dat's what dey are..."
    Banner.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Trix: "Oooh, I love me some grilling - fruit, veggies, meats, you name it! But you don't mean on a BBQ...I am prepared for this, Even Stevens."
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Blair: “if someone else is cooking I’m there!”
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
    Brandon: "Oh nice, we get to ask thinks too! I thought that I had to sit here and angrily glare at Blair all the time."
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

It is time for the housemates to get their thinking hats on... it's time for... THE LIVE JURY QUESTIONS!

Join us tomorrow at 7pm (BST) where we will begin the live jury questions to our two finalists. The questions will be live for 24 hours, our two finalists will have that time to answer the questions the jury and the former housemates throw at them.

Questions can come from all housemates who participated this season, however the jury will have the last decision to make once they have consulted the answers to said questions.

Good luck finalists!!!

@ninjakid150 @Tigerblu11

The live jury questions are now underway!

Good luck finalists! :)

Jurors and ex-housemates, your time has come to grill the finalists! Please post your questions in this thread within the next 24 hours- finalists, please answer all questions proposed to you.

@ninjakid150 @Tigerblu11

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Jonah: Hi everybody... :smiley: My question to Blair is: Are you a vampire?

And my Question to Trix is: Are your forefathers related to Dinosaurs?
    [Side note: might take a bit before they can answer, since Australia's still asleep]
    Banner.png
    Chef Bertha: "Young 'uns... If ya win dat money, are ye gonna buy me a shack in deh woods so me can retire and never be bothered by dem young 'uns in dem dorms again?"
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited July 2020
    Janelle: My loveys, you know I have high esteem for both of you ladies. Couldn’t be prouder of you both! But my question is... What specific reason should I, Janelle Waiter, vote for YOU?
    edited July 2020
    Brandon: "Well, hello ladies. Congrats on making it this far. I know my opinion doesn't count much, but I still have a question for both fo you. What would be a reason why you DON'T deserve to win?"
    Post edited by YJB19299 on
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Charlotte: "While I did not have the privilege of a long stay within the confines of the Abnormality House, I'm sure both of you should be commended for your resilience and guile, to remain as long as you both have is surely a testament to how well you have both played this game and for that, I must congratulate you ladies. My task to you both is a simple one but should be most telling of your thoughts and feelings, I would very much like you both to sum up your time in the house in 3 words"
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Jonah: Hi everybody... :smiley: My question to Blair is: Are you a vampire?

And my Question to Trix is: Are your forefathers related to Dinosaurs?

Trix: "Hey Jonah! How are things? I hope you're well!
    Are my forefathers related to dinosaurs...like honestly I couldn't really say, I haven't dug around enough! Haha. Not having my birth parents around...maybe you'd think I'd go searching for them, but I didn't. I haven't, not really. I entertained the thought as a kid, but as soon as Magdalena found me, I started to worry less about the search. I know that's more than your question but I wanted to include it. I don't know enough about my heritage - but Magdalena is and was and forever will be my family.
    Chef Bertha: "Young 'uns... If ya win dat money, are ye gonna buy me a shack in deh woods so me can retire and never be bothered by dem young 'uns in dem dorms again?"

Trix: "It's like pretty silly to suggest I'd give you any of the prize winnings, Chef Bertha! Are you an orphan? Cause I think I'll use some of the money to set up a charity organisation for all the orphaned dinos like me, who have new families now, families that are willing to help out kids that have lost so much. So if you're an orphan - maybe you can have something from that! Although...you're a bit old, hehe, sorry, I'm not calling you a dinosaur! It's great to see you again, Bertha! I just think it silly to spend money on someone I sent home like, second, in the game instead of using it for good and to benefit myself and the people that need it most. I hope you find that woodsy cabin! You so so hate young'uns, hehe, winning would've been great for you. Thank you for the question though!
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Janelle: My loveys, you know I have high esteem for both of you ladies. Couldn’t be prouder of you both! But my question is... What specific reason should I, Janelle Waiter, vote for YOU?

Trix: "Janelle! Hey again, it's been so long! Kidding, it's been like a minute, did they even let you sleep? Thank you for your question. I think the biggest reason you should vote for me is because I fought to stay in the game, and I fought in that final battle challenge so that I could make it to the final two, but specifically have the choice who I was to bring. Winning the battle meant I could knock you out, Janelle, I don't know if I would've stood a chance opposite you in this final two. I used the last chance I had to win a challenge and I won, and maybe I didn't win that many other challenges - only one HOH and one POP - but I proved I could fight, and so often I almost won things! Second place counts for something...and I'll be honoured for second again, if you choose Blair over me. But I think I've shown I had the potential, at least, to win. I hope I've given you something to consider."
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Brandon: "Well, hello ladies. Congrats on making it this far. I know my opinion doesn't count much, but I still have a question for both for you. What would be a reason why you DON'T deserve to win?"

Trix: "Brandon! It's been so long! I hope you're doing well, thank you for the question. I think the reason why I don't deserve to win would be that I might not have been as powerful as Blair sometimes. I'm not as sneaky as Blair, I'm didn't win as many HOHs. I'm not trying to say Blair is a tyrant - not at all! But there were certainly moments in my game that I didn't make as big moves, I think. I think to think I made moves, and I don't regret sending Lana home, or fighting as hard as I could in the final battle, but...I'm aware people might look at Blair and see a player that was more ruthless and connected. I do believe I played a strong game, but there is always the looming threat - like a meteor shower - that someone else played the game better than you did. I hope I did enough over the course of the game, and tonight, to impress the jury."
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Charlotte: "While I did not have the privilege of a long stay within the confines of the Abnormality House, I'm sure both of you should be commended for your resilience and guile, to remain as long as you both have is surely a testament to how well you have both played this game and for that, I must congratulate you ladies. My task to you both is a simple one but should be most telling of your thoughts and feelings, I would very much like you both to sum up your time in the house in 3 words"

Trix: "It hurt so much to send you home in week one, Charlotte...but it was the right move to make. Thank you for your question tonight! Three words...I like to use many words, don't I? I like to just ramble and ramble on...but I gotta pick three.

1. Breathtaking
    2. Competitive
    3. Familiar

The last word, it's not because I've been on another show or anything, I haven't, but...there was just something about the people that I got to live with, they felt like family to me. I'm not just saying that to pull in support or make myself cry or anything...I mean it. It was incredible getting to know everyone, and the more I did, the more it felt familiar...like I'd been on Abnormality in another life, with the same people, and it was all flooding back in. I wouldn't trade lasting this long for anything in the world.

Can I come back next time? No? You want new contestants? Aww, of course! Fudge I said more than three words. :s "
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,225 Member
    Well, darn it, Heylo, now I have to think! :frowning:

ILana Hello, Blair, Trix. Congratulations again on making it this far. What I would like to know is, if you could go back and do something different, which moment would it be and what would you do?
    image.png