Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 5!!! (EPISODE 27: SEASON FINALE IS UP NOW!!!) SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW

Comments

• Options
    ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Oooh, Amar gave up his place for Lana... How cute... 💖
    Hasn’t happened yet
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    There's probably some conflict because others were likely using Amar to bring to the finale and get an easy win, which is totally fair. I would do the same. So I definitely understand their perspective, and I know this puts you in difficult spot Smarties. But to be honest, when we talked (multiple weeks ago I wanted to quit, maybe even a month ago) I thought this would have been taken care of by now. :o I didn't check in for awhile assuming I was already eliminated, but it turns out I haven't been.... And me being absent for awhile just exacerbates the fact I shouldn't still be in the game. If someone is MIA for a long period of time, not voting or doing challenges they should be force eliminated.

However, like I said, I understand that some people were probably using this to their advantage, and/or using me as a pawn to get the other nominee out. So I guess our only option is all 3 players still in the game have to allow it. If anyone dissents I'll stay in the game, seems to be the only fair way. I think? Maybe I'm wrong. But either way I would like to be removed from the game soon so that this doesn't get even more dramatic than it already has :joy: I was hoping to avoid this looooong ago but here we are. :/
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited June 2020
    SimTresa wrote: »
    Turner wrote: »
    Sooooo I've been MIA for awhile now (moving through a few transitional periods and also got locked out of my account lol), so I feel like the results should be changed, especially because it was a tie. I haven't been putting the work or effort into this show that it deserves, so I think Amar should be eliminated instead. It's not fair to Lana/Tresa.

Hi, Turner, glad you've ogtten back into your account and hope things are settling down for you. And I'm fine if there are no changes, just look at this as your chance to make up for lost time.

Hey there. :) Thanks, and yes, they slowwwwwly are.

Well, I'm not exactly sure I'd WANT to make up for lost time. Nothing to do with the show of course, it's one of the best this community has seen and Smarties is an awesome host. I just haven't been invested for half the season now, and like I said, don't even deserve to be this far in the first place. :O
  • Options
    Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Hi guys, I've taken all of the comments into consideration and have come to a decision of what to do.

Going forward, I will keep the top 4 as is- we're at a point in the game now where we are almost near the end. Although Turner has expressed his wishes to withdraw, I will take full responsibility in apologising for not doing anything sooner. I should have taken immediate effect with this and failed to do so.

I hope you all understand the decision I've made, it truly was a difficult decision to come to :(
  • Options
    Hi guys, I've taken all of the comments into consideration and have come to a decision of what to do.

Going forward, I will keep the top 4 as is- we're at a point in the game now where we are almost near the end. Although Turner has expressed his wishes to withdraw, I will take full responsibility in apologising for not doing anything sooner. I should have taken immediate effect with this and failed to do so.

I hope you all understand the decision I've made, it truly was a difficult decision to come to :(

I will post the battle challenge later on today. Good luck everyone!
  • Options
    THE BATTLE CHALLENGE!!!

Hello one and all! Please welcome to the final challenge in this game, the battle challenge!

This isn't going to be an easy task and you will have to bring your A game if you want to advance.

0-%2BTOP%2B4%2B1.jpg

In the previous season's we have had a recap quiz on the season as a whole and the housemate who answered the most points won... well, we aren't doing that this season!

This season we are going to play a traditional game. We're going to play a game of MahJong!

If you are unfamiliar with the rules of MahJong please find a link to the rules here: MAHJONG RULES

Please find a link to the game here: FINAL CHALLENGE- MAHJONG

Once you have completed the game and are happy with your score, please submit a screenshot of the final score to me. In addition to this please can you fill out the below rankings list, this will be required if you win this challenge:

(Would most like to be up against in the final 2)
    1:
    2:
    3:
    (Would least like to be up against in the final 2)

The deadline for this challenge is Wednesday 24th June 2020.
    The DRE's deadline for this challenge is Friday 19th June 2020.

GOOD LUCK AND MAY THE EVENS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR!!!

@Turner @ninjakid150 @HayloHusky @Tigerblu11

@SimTresa @WinteryGarnet @lillibattenberg @kittymeow @Alleenmens @YJB19299 @M13Vulpecula @twiddle3
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    Oh, darn, I love mahjongg! :)
    image.png
  • Options
    THE BATTLE CHALLENGE!!!

Hello one and all! Please welcome to the final challenge in this game, the battle challenge!

This isn't going to be an easy task and you will have to bring your A game if you want to advance.

0-%2BTOP%2B4%2B1.jpg

In the previous season's we have had a recap quiz on the season as a whole and the housemate who answered the most points won... well, we aren't doing that this season!

This season we are going to play a traditional game. We're going to play a game of MahJong!

If you are unfamiliar with the rules of MahJong please find a link to the rules here: MAHJONG RULES

Once you have completed the game and are happy with your score, please submit a screenshot of the final score to me. In addition to this please can you fill out the below rankings list, this will be required if you win this challenge:

1:
    2:
    3:

@SimTresa @WinteryGarnet @lillibattenberg @kittymeow @Alleenmens @YJB19299 @M13Vulpecula @twiddle3

Hey guys!

No more DRE's past this point please.

The best of luck to all of you for the rest of the challenge. Don't forget to submit them in once you are happy with your final score :)

• Options
    edited June 2020
    GUYS... IT'S THAT TIME!

IT IS TIME TO VOTE!

SEASON 5- FAN FAVOURITE VOTE

On finale night, we will reveal who this season's fan favourite housemate is, in order to do this I will need the viewers at home (players included) to vote for who they think the fan favourite title should go to.

Please find the link to the vote below:
    SEASON 5- FAN FAVOURITE POLL

I can confirm that you can vote for more than just one housemate when you cast your vote!

The closing deadline for the vote is Sunday 28th June.

Good luck :)

Post edited by Smarties100 on
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Oof.
    Was hoping it'd be a rank-em-all poll rather than a multiple choice poll. :c
    Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    It basically becomes a percentage of how many voters wanted you to become fan favorite.

My vote's for Chef Bertha
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    THE BATTLE CHALLENGE!!!

0-%2BTOP%2B4%2B1.jpg

1:
    2:
    3:

Hey guys!

No more DRE's past this point please.

The best of luck to all of you for the rest of the challenge. Don't forget to submit them in once you are happy with your final score :)

Not much time now to get your submissions in guys, please make sure to get them in as quick as you can :)

• Options
    edited June 2020
    The final submissions have now been collected and we have our results!

Before we find out about that though, it's time for some... TEASER PICS!

Please leave your thoughts and comments in the thread below:

LANA%2B6.jpg

WILD%2B1.jpg

SOULMATES%2B6.jpg

AMIGOS%2B1.jpg

:):):):):):):)

• Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    Aww, Janelle's getting a hug! So sweet.
    image.png
  • Options
    SimTresa wrote: »
    Aww, Janelle's getting a hug! So sweet.

... But that guy looks a little like Jim Pickens. I think we should be getting worried instead..... :
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Also there's 3 more familiar faces there! Interesting :3
    Banner.png
  • Options
    THE TIME HAS COME... TO FIGHT IT OUT!

TONIGHT, 4 OF OUR HOUSEMATES WILL BECOME 3...

GOOD LUCK PLAYERS FOR THE BATTLE CHALLENGE!!!

EPI25: BATTLE ROYALE

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS IN THE THREAD BELOW!!!

• Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    OOH, finally we will havae a female winner again! Congrats Haylo, Tiger and Ninja :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    OOH, finally we will havae a female winner again! Congrats Haylo, Tiger and Ninja :)
    Ironically all three of the real life players are male XD
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Real life males with female characters and all Australian XD
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Yeah kinda samey-samey tbh :/ XD
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Yeah kinda samey-samey tbh :/ XD
    Wow! Rudeeee! It’s a very fun Occurrence!
  • Options
    GUYS... IT'S THAT TIME!

IT IS TIME TO VOTE!

On finale night, we will reveal who this season's fan favourite housemate is, in order to do this I will need the viewers at home (players included) to vote for who they think the fan favourite title should go to.

I can confirm that you can vote for more than just one housemate when you cast your vote!

GUYS... IT'S THAT TIME!

IT IS TIME TO VOTE!

Hi all!

The fan favourite poll has now closed. I will tally up all the scores and keep the winner quiet until the finale!

Good luck and may the evens be in your favour!!!

@ninjakid150 @HayloHusky @Tigerblu11

@Turner @SimTresa @WinteryGarnet @lillibattenberg @kittymeow @Alleenmens @YJB19299 @M13Vulpecula @twiddle3
  • Options
    IT'S TEASER TIME FOLKS! LET'S HAVE A LITTLE PEAK INTO WHAT IS TO COME THIS EPISODE!!!

WE FINALLY FIND OUT WHO OF OUR TOP 3 WILL BECOME THE TOP 2 OF THE SEASON!!!

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS IN THE THREAD BELOW!!!

SWING%2B1.jpg

FISH%2B2.jpg

DRINK%2B6.jpg

@ninjakid150 @HayloHusky @Tigerblu11

@Turner @SimTresa @WinteryGarnet @lillibattenberg @kittymeow @Alleenmens @YJB19299 @M13Vulpecula @twiddle3