Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Qualities in Another Sim: What Do They Find Attractive?

One thing I've been wondering in this game is when Sims do a particular introduction to another, what determines the type of introduction they do? We can tell them to do a particular one with another Sim but when they do it themselves, how do they decide? Is it based on whom they find appealing? What kind of person appeals to them?

For example, my Sim Christina was invited to a night out with friends at a bar the other night and when she arrived, another one of my Sims I created walked right up to her and did an Enchanted greeting on her. Did they find her attractive? Some might say the person was in a Flirty mood at the time but they were actually only in a happy mood. Another time, my Sim was at a bar and did introductions to two different Sims of her own accord; one Friendly and one Flirty.

In real life when one of us walks into a bar and sees someone appealing sitting on their own, we head over and introduce ourselves.

Maybe the game could include something where we can decide the qualities one Sim sees in another they would find appealing. This way, it would probably be better understood why Sims choose one introduction over another when they meet someone.
2quwd7.gif

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    I'm almost 100% sure that it's completely random. I don't even think it takes gender preferences into account and gender-based attraction is really the only type of attraction system that the game has.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    The attraction system from Sims 2 needs to return this game has nothing.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"