Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you like to see Body Hair make a return in The Sims 4?

13...Next

Comments

• XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Not unless we get werewolves. That would be the only time I would need body hair.
  • jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    Yes
    Body hair is one of the things I don't understand why it's not a part of the base game on launch.

I think there's both a cultural and age reason why it isn't. I agree that it should be in the base game and should actually be on default for adult males.

But most of the Sims playerbase are very young and possibly have an aversion to it (sorry no offence, but all those "hot sim guy" threads are full of anime dolls in my opinion)

And secondly it has a bit to do with American culture in general, where body hair is sometimes viewed as less desireable.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    No
    no unless it include a toggle to turn off mention conten in game option
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    Yes
    I have seen a few people have body hair on their darker haired male Sims and wish I knew how to get that (mod?) for my male Sims.

This is the one I (and many people) use:
    Body hair V5 by Luumia

Looks great in game

KbLFBIr.png

• HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    Yes
    @jooxis OMG I need! Why it isn't in the game as default is beyond me...
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    Yes
    jooxis wrote: »
    I have seen a few people have body hair on their darker haired male Sims and wish I knew how to get that (mod?) for my male Sims.

This is the one I (and many people) use:
    Body hair V5 by Luumia

Looks great in game

KbLFBIr.png

Luumia comes through again. :)

I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • BluelleBluelle Posts: 327 Member
    No
    Personally, no, because I'd never use it
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Yes
    Yeah but it's not coming because of bad priorities and stupid excuses. I mean, body hair are PEGI 18 :warning: Children shouldn't see it!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    Yes
    @Jordan061102 Your comment only makes me want the “Lol” reaction back. :D
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    Yes
    Yes, as long as it's disabled for random.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • thecatsredthecatsred Posts: 327 Member
    Yes
    If we get body hair (I use Luumia so I'm not hard-pressed for 'official content' body hair atm) I'd want to get hair available for all bodies, and enabled for teen-elder. And like Luumia, I'd love to see variations on Level of Hair and also type of hair - ie, what type of curl it has.

I'd love to get body hair for female sims as well, or at least feminine framed sims - some of my girls might not want to shave their legs and thats OK lol
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    Yes
    Why not?
  • LumikkaLumikka Posts: 25 Member
    No
    I dislike body hair so I don't need it in sims xD
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    No
    Personally don't like it except on werewolves
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I don't have a strong opinion. If it's added as an option. I'm fine with that. Some of my male sims would get it and some wouldn't.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • munroelemunroele Posts: 286 Member
    No
    Don't care enough to have much of an opinion. I barely play with male sims anyway, so I don't have much use for it. But if it came as part of werewolves, I'll take it.
  • nucleonidenucleonide Posts: 216 Member
    Yes
    Luumia has pretty much cornered the market on this one, so I think just adding a "Body Hair" category separate from "Tattoo" will suffice. So no need for EA/Maxis to officially make body hair CAS items, they just need to make the category official for modders to use.
    Owns: (EPs) GTW, GT, CL, S, CD, GF, IL, EL / (GPs) SD, PH, JA, DO / (SPs) MHSP, BYSP, VGSP, BNSP, LDSP, MSP