Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you like to see Body Hair make a return in The Sims 4?

Comments

• Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    Yes
    I have CC body hair in my game, I use it a lot. This is something that I am amazed is still not in the base from get go.
  • Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    Yes
    Absolutely. I use cc to accomplish this currently and I think it looks good. Luumia's male body hair is perfect for the game.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Not bothered for myself but if they can do it, ok.
  • jasy80jasy80 Posts: 19 New Member
    Yes
    If they don't make me pay lmho
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Yes
    Yes, but not in a werewolf pack I would have to buy or some other pack and thrown is as the carrot to get people to buy a stuff pack etc. It should be a free content patch, after all they have a whole team to make free give away content for live service that is required to add free content.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,954 Member
    no opinion because I don't see myself really using it in my game
    but it would be nice for people that do use it i suppose
    more interested in additional beards or mustache tbh
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Yes
    Obviously.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • MondayMonday Posts: 385 Member
    Yes
    This is literally my one ultimate Sims 4 wish.
    a63ftuN.png
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Yes
    Monday wrote: ยป
    This is literally my one ultimate Sims 4 wish.

Yeees! Body hair would have been a great birthday present, too.
  • Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    Yes
    Yeah, I want body hair back! How am I supposed to be a big, burly Italiano without body hair?!
  • Silver_Ghost925Silver_Ghost925 Posts: 40 Member
    Yes
    Body hair not only is realistic, but is is also way more probable to see than clean shaven townies. Not even hair on the forearms our sims have. I actually add it to many premade sims.
  • Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    Yes
    New things are always welcome!
  • GorgeoiousGorgeoious Posts: 118 Member
    Yes
    Why not? I would use it occasionally.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Yes
    Yes, very much so. Particularly if we ever get Werewolves. Hairless werewolves would be... wrong. :D
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Yes
    You know...for all the representation that they are trying to put in the BG...I don't understand how they haven't put body hair....I don't feel represented. :D
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Yes
    You know...for all the representation that they are trying to put in the BG...I don't understand how they haven't put body hair....I don't feel represented. :D

Hell yeah!
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    Yes
    It is time for the bear community to be represented. Woof!
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Yes
    I have Luumia's CC body hair in my game, and it looks great, but I'd rather have a separate category with official Maxis body hair. I don't want it to be considered tattoos by the game
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    I don't desperately want it or anything but if it came as part of a pack I wanted for other reasons, I'd use it from time to time.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    Yes
    I wouldn't mind body hair for the game. I use it on several of the Sims in my story. It adds additional physical differentiation. Not everyone can be a waxed Adonis.

The thing is: EA's body hair is gruesome. It looks more like candy sprinkles than anything else. If it's going to look like that, I'll take a hard pass and continue what I'm doing.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    No
    I voted no because I really never used it much in TS3 but I should have voted yes for those who want it. You know "inclusion" To me it didn't look that great in 3. Hopefully it will look better in 4 and I will actually use it this time around.
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Yes
    This is one thing (plus zodiac signs and favourites food, music etc) that really need patching into the game the sims seem odd without it
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Yes
    Yes, Please! The bizarreness (to me) of hairless bodies on adult male Sims is such a turnoff, that my favorite male Sims tend to be blonde, such that their naked chests don't look offputting to me (because I can easily imagine the hair doesn't show that much). I have seen a few people have body hair on their darker haired male Sims and wish I knew how to get that (mod?) for my male Sims. Let chest, arm, and back hair be there as an option, including sparse, medium, or thick, plus the normal range of hair colors. I would be delighted to have that added realism and attractiveness! If we can have tattoos, body hair is as easy.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Yes
    Yes, give us something specifically for male sims for once.
    It doesn't even need to be gender-restricted, any more than clothing options (I sometimes remove the "masculine" option or "feminine" option in clothing to get more choices when I feel the ones offered to that Sim's gender are not what I was looking for), so this could be treated the same way, as are tattoos, even though we all know that MOST women don't and/or can't grow chest hair.

Like tattoos, having choices of body hair in chest, legs, arms, and back, in the usual run of hair colors (and maybe even sparse, medium, or thick coverage) hurts no one who doesn't want it, and adds dimension to Sims.

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Yes
    Absolutely!!!
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.