Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do Not Use The Moschino Photography Camera Feature, OR YOU WILL RISK FREEZING YOUR GAME !!!

2...Next

Comments

• AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    I use the camera a lot with and without the tripod. In this save I play two Sims and they sell their pictures in their retail store. They have taken lots of pictures and my game never froze. They sell 20-40 pictures a day. They have been all over different neighborhoods taking photos to sell. Not any freezing for me.
  • BaglamukhiBaglamukhi Posts: 38 Member
    okurrr
  • JasonRMJJasonRMJ Posts: 744 Member
    Is is anyone still experiencing this issue again on the recent patch or have the developers had fixed it.
    39829553185_e53f1e3e20_o_d.jpg

• XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I didn't have any problems until the last patch. It was weird as it wasn't frozen but none of the buttons and options worked suddenly and it just did it at random. Since nothing worked, I had to force the game closed and hadn't tried photography since. I started a new game so maybe that would make a difference.
  • goodcakebaker62goodcakebaker62 Posts: 35 Member
    My problem is I am not get anything telling me that I can submit Photos. Please help Me.

• mushumushu Posts: 3 New Member
    > @JasonRMJ said:
    > Is is anyone still experiencing this issue again on the recent patch or have the developers had fixed it.

Hi, I just had this issue 10mn ago, having everything installed including the latest patch from September 5. I had heard about it all over reddit so I waited to get Moschino with the hope that they had it fixed with this patch, but it seems they have not :( ...
  • NicholejoyNicholejoy Posts: 1 New Member
    They haven’t fixed it. I lost my whole save file last week because it kept freezing. Restarted my console, got back in and it gave me a save error.

I’m playing it today on a new save file (lost everything last week) and used the tripod— froze again! I called EA and they told me it’s an issue with the console and not the game. Yeah right...
  • MysticJinxMysticJinx Posts: 11 New Member
    The same thing happened to me as well, after switching a few poses, the game will freeze, and there is nothing I can do but to force quit everything without saving. It happened once to me during a huge wedding with two of my sims in the pictures, and another time in a nightclub with three sims in frame.
    I always save my game before taking pictures with the tripod now, just in case.
  • mcveighjessmcveighjess Posts: 1,770 Member
    This just happened to me as well. I had taken pictures of several sims with no problems and suddenly, it freezes. Exactly the same issues as the OP. I could click the close buttons, the camera buttons, the filters, everything, but nothing happened. Also, the hot keys to open the cheat windows, exit the camera, take photos, nothing would work. Tried several tricks, like switching between programs to see if I could get it to shock back to life. Finally gave up and shut it down using the task manager. Recreated this same problem 6 different times, with 3 different single sims. I have no mods, all packs. This problem was done with the cheap digital camera and also the camera on my sim's phone. I've been saving right before taking the photos, but it's still frustrating.
  • Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    I tried this career when I got the pack this week and my game didn't freeze, I also have no mods or cc, but every time I took pictures my game would lag and I felt like it was seconds from freezing or crashing. The career itself also seems kind of bugged so I quit it. Wish they'd do something with it I was so excited for that. Guess that's what a stuff pack career is.
  • Wintermist_SWEWintermist_SWE Posts: 342 Member
    I was gonna say "don't play this career because it will save every 🐸🐸🐸🐸 picture you take as a screenshot on your HD." :p

I found no way to turn it off!
    You're Breathtaking!
  • Miss_Piggy751Miss_Piggy751 Posts: 84 Member
    This just happened to me last night. I lost about five hours of gameplay and was not amused! I used to use the automatic save with mccc but it somehow got switched off.
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I can play it just fine - doing it right now in fact. Did for hours yesterday.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• asimbsimasimbsim Posts: 476 Member
    I recently got Moshino for the photography stuff, and have played it for about a week absolutely fine. And then I got complacent, and it froze my game :( Luckily I only missed a sim day because I'd saved not too long before, but I had aged up my toddler and completely redocorated her room, and I lost it all :s
    So I'm wary about photography now, and will make sure I save each time before I'm about to take more photos.
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Do you guys remember to repair the game after installing new content? It's pretty vital to do.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    I had my game freeze during photography once about a month ago, and I do not have the Moschino pack. I was using the most expensive digital camera.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com