Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CAS Story created sims

Has anyone had any problems with these sims made this way after entering them into the world or into jobs? I have an actress I created this way and once she passes her audition she does not see any daily things to work on so she can get the risky parts done for the job. I so far have only seen this happen on her, I am currently trying an older actress then I will make a brand new one without Story mode to see if they have the same problem. This caused her not to get her job parts done (even tho she has the full amount of skill), it is also not allowing her to get the mirror or microphone even tho she has the skill. Will write back soon as I can see if the other 2 I am trying do the same or if it is a Story Mode bug?

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    This isn't a Story Mode bug, or at least the first part you described. That's been in since Get Famous came out, if memory serves. Not sure about the glitch with the acting skill though.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    smurfy77 wrote: »
    Has anyone had any problems with these sims made this way after entering them into the world or into jobs? I have an actress I created this way and once she passes her audition she does not see any daily things to work on so she can get the risky parts done for the job. I so far have only seen this happen on her, I am currently trying an older actress then I will make a brand new one without Story mode to see if they have the same problem. This caused her not to get her job parts done (even tho she has the full amount of skill), it is also not allowing her to get the mirror or microphone even tho she has the skill. Will write back soon as I can see if the other 2 I am trying do the same or if it is a Story Mode bug?

Does the game show her skills? Or you just remember reading that she had them in CAS? Cuz if the game showed her traits in CAS, nad they appear as normal in-game, i don't know why she wouldn't be able to do her thing.
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Her skills all show, and it wont even show what she needs to work on for the audition. I did go into an older game where my sim Mallory Whittington married Izzy Fabulous and as long as I go to his work screen first then to hers, her requirements will show. This is weird, I had never had this problem before. About to make a new one to see if the same things happen
    I created a brand new sim, not using CAS Story mode, and it seems the only way to see recommended skill for audition, or what is needed to get great once you get an audition, requires another sim in the house for you to look at their work screen then flip to your sims then you can see all of it but otherwise it is not showing, gonna post a bug now
    edited August 2019
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Actress-Audition-and-Performance-requirements-for-passing-not/m-p/8156081#M102411

If you have this issue please go and hit Me Too, it's not just story made ones
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    I'd advise going to AHQ like @smurfy77 suggested for this, we don't have any bug or technical support on this forum anymore so it's best to go to AHQ. I'm going to close this off so you can continue it there.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top