Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EDITORIAL // Cycle One - Assignment Two Entries Up! ~Assignment Three Up later tonight!

Comments

• mkasmlmkasml Posts: 69 Member
    Colette is very cute, @mkasml
    Thank you! Kim looks like a famous, professional stylist, super cute too (: I love her style
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Thanks, @mkasml

• Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    Application: Emily Thomas

9MZF37a.png
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • Melusine377Melusine377 Posts: 1,008 Member
    edited September 2019
    Application: Iris Woodruff

1eQiikX.png
    Post edited by Melusine377 on
    kMRXphO.gif
    I've had to change her name as it keeps showing as plum! She has gone from Egyptian goddess to flower :D
    kMRXphO.gif
  • heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Ooh reserve me please!!
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif
    Yay, hi Heather, great to see you back. <3<3

• jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
    Awesome entries guys!! I've updated the front page. :)
    I am thinking of starting this, this week -- probably Wednesday. Extending the apps into that of course for the people who have reserves in! <3

Oh yay! So glad to see you jump back in Heather! <3
    ❤Come say Hi to me on Twitter
    ♔ download my sims 4 poses on my tumblr account
    BeeSims-Discord.png
    Awesome entries guys!! I've updated the front page. :)
    I am thinking of starting this, this week -- probably Wednesday. Extending the apps into that of course for the people who have reserves in! <3

Oh yay! So glad to see you jump back in Heather! <3

Hey :) I don't see Iris under the submissions. Can you see her? I did have some trouble with the name, forgot the other meaning for the Egyptian goddess I named her after so changed it, but not sure if it was blocked?
    kMRXphO.gif
    She is there! :) She is at the bottom of the list.
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    im not a huge lookbook fan, but im in :) hopefully a app in a day or two. let me see if i can get a sim together.
    Oh yay! Glad to see you back @xJojox <3
    It has kind of a story/roleplay feel to it, but the scoring will be set more on the outfit. :)
    BeeSims-Discord.png
    i'll see how i go. ive been on holidays for a week. and ive had a attack of real life in the last month or so. i lurk mostly these days and join what i think can bring out creativity in me. typically this is not my strong suit (editorial/lookbook) but i do love your contests @jilliebee22
    Awe thank you! <3 I am sure you will do fine.

And I know how you feel, I have been so busy IRL that I haven't had much time to actually enter any contests. I am hoping that you will have time to do another season of Focus, it was such a fun contest to judge and I would really love to be a contestant the next time you run it! @xJojox
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Oh no, I won't be able to get on my laptop till friday night as I stufy thursday nights. Would I be okay to hand in my application then? and work on the first assignment this weekend as soon as it's out?
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif
    Of course @heather1306! I am a little behind but hope to get the first round up later tonight. You and the others that have reserves still will be able to hand in their app with the assignment. :)
    BeeSims-Discord.png
    I cant get my app til Saturday... friday ur time. My son has his bday friday and today is celebrations with his extended family. Hope that's ok
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    edited September 2019
    ~ Application - Dee Dee ~
    09-05-19-11-34-50-AM.png
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

She is so cute, @aussiekarima <3:)

Awe yay @aussiekarima she's gorgeous!

And yupp! @xJojox that's not a problem at all. :)
    BeeSims-Discord.png
    edited September 2019
    A1-ForeverInTheMall.png

You arrive early into the Editorial Office for your first day of work! You've done it - you've taken the first step into becoming a famous stylist. You smile and wave aimlessly at your new coworkers as they give you confused glances and a few raised eyebrows. You don't care -- You're on top of the world! At your desk, you eagerly sign in and prepare yourself for the influx of new tasks. You see an empty inbox. Must be a mistake, you hit refresh. Still empty. Just before you start to panic you here a ding You got Mail!

A1.png

A mall fashion shows? Those are a thing?
    Welp, you decided to make the best out of it and think about what great exposure this will be! Not to mention a good cause. Are you getting paid? Maybe you should have asked about that before saying yes.
    • ✉ You must give Luna a Makeover
    • Style her in an "Edgy" Teen Outfit
    • (The loose wording meaning something more than just a typical teen styled outfit)
    • ✉ Keep the Outfit PG - This is for a Teen
    • ✉ This will be a FULL IMAGE
    • (Meaning you must have a picture of her at the fashion show. )
    • ✉: Background may be all in game or stock background - as long as it fits the description!

DUE DATE // September 11th 11:59pm 🐸🐸🐸🐸
    ▼▼ COUNTDOWN CLOCK ▼▼
    https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/1424135/assignment-1-forever-in-the-mall
    C1-Promtastic.png

Just as you were heading out to meet with your client you hear your phone buzz. Pulling out your phone you check and see you have a text from Morgan Fyres. How did she get your number?

A1_Challenge.png
    • Morgan is going to Prom!
    • ♚ She's looking for something out of the ordinary
    • ♚ Her favourite colours are Black & Purple
    • ♚ She does NOT like anything overly girly
    • ♚ Photo to be sent on a Simple background CAS screenshot is acceptable!

DUE DATE // September 11th 11:59pm 🐸🐸🐸🐸
    ▼▼ COUNTDOWN CLOCK ▼▼
    https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/1424135/assignment-1-forever-in-the-mall

You can find Luna Villareal & Morgan Fyres in Windenburg! -- If you do not have Get To Work, please let me know and I will add them to my gallery for you to download!

Post edited by jilliebee22 on
    BeeSims-Discord.png
    edited September 2019
    I'm not quite clear, @jilliebee22 are we styling Luna or Morgan or both? :/ Or is Luna the assignment (and if so, where do we download her?) and Morgan an extra challenge? I've not been involved in many of your challenges, so I'm a bit unsure on your process. Maybe I'm misunderstanding.

When you say makeover does that mean, hair, makeup the lot?

Both -- there is Assignments as well as Challenges each round.
    Luna is the Assignment Round so this one will be an actual picture where you will style her as well as have her in the matching background. For example, this is a Fashion show at the mall. So she can be at the mall or on a runway.

Morgan is a challenge, it's just the styling your submitting which is why you can just take a picture in CAS or on a solid background.
    BeeSims-Discord.png
    So, @jilliebee22 we are styling Luna and do we download her from the gallery?

edited September 2019
    Luna Villareal & Morgan Fyres are both in Windenburg. If you don't have Get to Work, I shall put them up on my gallery. :)

I made a point of using all game townies. Some are base game and some will be from other packs.
    BeeSims-Discord.png