Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show me your premade makeovers!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    zefron wrote: »
    giphy-downsized.gif

9iG0A4f.gif
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Finished the RoM makeovers! Simeon I posted earlier, but I've worked more on L Faba, and given Morgyn a few more looks.

So, Charm family! I didn't change Minerva much at all, aside from giving her a better hot-weather outfit (it was her default outfit, which has long sleeves and a scarf. Be kind!!). Darrel got a bunch of new outfits, a softer hair style, and some minor facial tweaks. Gemma was probably the biggest surprise - beneath the heavy, age-inappropriate makeup, she's not too bad. Unique-looking, but certainly not, "...That's a TEENAGER?" I also lowered and thickened her very high eyebrows and gave her a softer hairstyle, and some more age-appropriate outfits. Finally, tried to keep Emilia in the same sort of conservative look she already had, just made a bit more... normal-looking.

Finally, the Acolytes! Grace is already adorable, I just removed the heavy lipstick, changed her shoes, and gave her some fun piercings for her default. Tomax was bizarre to style since he's. He's a rectangle. Look at him he is a brick. He is a wall. Still, I gave him softer hair and some more casual outfits.

All of my premade makeovers can be found here. I even have a table of contents! :D
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    I love all the makeovers!
    These two have to be, by far, my favorite that I have done.
    maTK4Esl.png

cu5tahSl.png
    EeZ2Ansl.png

Is that Caleb and Lillith? I think this is probably one of the best versions of them that I've seen...no offense to anyone else's, just personal preference. Caleb actually looks more like a vampire now. Also, no sim I've ever made has been able to pull that MFS hair off but it suits Lillith so well.

And if by chance this isn't Lillith and Caleb, they still look quite nice....whoever they are :D.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    I love to give the premades makeovers. :)

This is some of my most recent makeovers.

hTXpdqS.png
    FTqYyow.png
    Lillith Vatore

ZQ5xL1h.png
    xjPlkY8.png
    L. Faba

7zZjKY0.png
    usxSAJm.png
    Emilia Ernest

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top