September 20 - Friday Highlight is here! Check it out!
September 17 - We just released a small patch for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac - click here for more details.

Show me your premade makeovers!

I really like the premades. I didn't at first, but after playing with them for a while I find it interesting to see what other people have done with their premades.. So - show me your premades and their makeovers!

Some of mine:

Nancy Landgraab
JdAKq0F.png

Malcolm Langraab and Cassandra Goth
bdCoiP6.png

Maaike Haas
2BCJsGn.png

Morgan Fyres
G5v8T0b.png

Paolo Rocca
MJ4r2i4.png

Comments

  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,315 Member
    I change them often, anyway:
    Caleb&Lilith
    1Cfl6r9.jpg
    Cassandra
    QDOByBm.jpg
    Cassandra as Wednesday...
    tOGz7k8.jpg
    Morgan
    n7yDPb6.jpg
    Candy
    TSBEKBc.jpg
    These are the ones I have pictures to at the moment.


  • IreneLudwigIreneLudwig Posts: 116 Member
    SiliClone wrote: »
    Morgan
    n7yDPb6.jpg

    Love your makeovers, but this hairstyle is so cool! Where can I find it?

    Origin ID: ireneludwig | Simblr | Showcase thread |
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,315 Member
    SiliClone wrote: »
    Morgan
    n7yDPb6.jpg

    Love your makeovers, but this hairstyle is so cool! Where can I find it?

    I've had it in my mod folder since forever, I don't remember where I got it... probably Lana CC... I'll see if I can find it.
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 162 Member
    The most detailed makeovers I've done are for the Vatores and Johnny Zest, since they're the ones I actually play.

    Y0lAaAX.png
    RuecVHN.png

    Lookbooks: Caleb, Lilith, Johnny

    I've also done the Karaoke Legends and Free Spirits (who are now married), their lookbooks are here.

    I also have noCC versions up on the Gallery! You can see the lookbooks for the Vatores (human and vampire versions, and noCC for the Karaoke Legends, Diego Lobo, and Vlad Straud) here, and for Johnny here.
  • IreneLudwigIreneLudwig Posts: 116 Member
    Here are my most recent makeovers!

    Morgan Fyres rocking the new Moschino stuff pack:
    JPtTTrz.png

    Sofia Bjergsen:
    JdOKRjU.png

    Bella Goth:
    KNVJrIO.png

    My bae Johnny Zest:
    OQ5rMwy.png
    Origin ID: ireneludwig | Simblr | Showcase thread |
  • logionlogion Posts: 451 Member
    I really like them too. Here are some of my old makeovers.

    Arun and Jesminder Bheeda
    HGQlJ1Z.png

    Akira Kibo and Miko Ojo
    CtbPyXJ.png

    Maaike Haas and Ulrike Faust
    UiHa3bs.png

    Villareal family
    D4DhlWX.png

    Dominic, Moira and Morgan Fyres
    PtyfV9k.png

    Catarina Lynx
    dgYYCbo.png

    Venessa Jeong, Dustin Broke and Kayla Flemming
    HN4SXuA.png

    Octavia Moon and Thorne Bailey
    F9jZ0Ir.png

  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 162 Member
    Some more makeovers - here's Candy Behr! I'm digging her spacey party/DJing look.

    Lmba2PA.jpg

    I've also made over Yuki, and the Partihaus, here!
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 11,885 Member
    ryttu3k wrote: »
    The most detailed makeovers I've done are for the Vatores and Johnny Zest, since they're the ones I actually play.

    Y0lAaAX.png
    RuecVHN.png

    Lookbooks: Caleb, Lilith, Johnny

    I've also done the Karaoke Legends and Free Spirits (who are now married), their lookbooks are here.

    I also have noCC versions up on the Gallery! You can see the lookbooks for the Vatores (human and vampire versions, and noCC for the Karaoke Legends, Diego Lobo, and Vlad Straud) here, and for Johnny here.

    I love what you did both households <3
    Origin ID
    MichaelUKingdon
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 11,885 Member
    logion wrote: »
    I really like them too. Here are some of my old makeovers.

    Arun and Jesminder Bheeda
    HGQlJ1Z.png

    Akira Kibo and Miko Ojo
    CtbPyXJ.png

    Maaike Haas and Ulrike Faust
    UiHa3bs.png

    Villareal family
    D4DhlWX.png

    Dominic, Moira and Morgan Fyres
    PtyfV9k.png

    Catarina Lynx
    dgYYCbo.png

    Venessa Jeong, Dustin Broke and Kayla Flemming
    HN4SXuA.png

    Octavia Moon and Thorne Bailey
    F9jZ0Ir.png

    wow

    pretty awesome makeovers on all these premade households
    Origin ID
    MichaelUKingdon
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 162 Member
    edited September 5
    Did some more makeovers! This time, it's the Goths (now with restored melanin!) and the Calientes + Don Lothario! Dina and Nina have their TS2 appearances and Katrina has been deleted. RIP Katrina. You can see them all here!
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 965 Member
    Idk if this is considered ''makeover'' so much
    but I wanted to give cassandra goth similar outfit to her ts1 one
    so I did that and i think it looks better on her than the usual black attire
    RZwKA2W.png
    w-600h-450-1942074.jpg
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 162 Member
    Sages! Here's Morgyn, and their original outfits for comparison:

    RVGwciB.jpg

    And I didn't do as much for L and Simeon's outfits, but I did give them a different look! Simeon, L Faba.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 248 Member
    MCvBKPb.png

    Wolfgang didnt need much of a makeover but I personally think he looks better with slightly longer hair.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top