Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you making your own Familiars in Cats and Dogs? Share!

1235...Next

Comments

• mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    edited September 2019
    I was bored so I made my own magic creature .

The Speckled Jackalupes
    Deep in the woods of Glimmerbook live the Speckled Jackalupes; quick-moving, high-jumping, elusive creatures that travel in pairs and mate for life. It's said that in order to make one into a familiar you must also catch its partner, and together they will loyally serve the most determined of spellcasters.

9z1Ygdl.png
    GOuGO74.png
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,442 Member
    mika wrote: »
    I was bored so I made my own magic creature .

The Speckled Jackalupes
    Deep in the woods of Glimmerbook live the Speckled Jackalupes; quick-moving, high-jumping, elusive creatures that travel in pairs and mate for life. It's said that in order to make one into a familiar you must also catch its partner, and together they will loyally serve the most determined of spellcasters.

9z1Ygdl.png
    GOuGO74.png

They're awesome! Those big ears are so cute! I love the story too.
    #Team Occult
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Glimmer50 wrote: »
    Glimmer50 wrote: »
    tumblr_pxcvw054FN1ytk708o1_540.png

Ha ha, here we have the little bugger. Not quite done with Timjan yet but it is getting close. Theory, the night elves were simply too irritated with little Timjan here so he got a quick trip into a portal at some point. No worries, a erratic and kindhearted little girl found the furry critter and they have been fast friends ever since.

Timjan has purple and green-copper- fur all over his body and a smattering of leaves running along his back. Almost done with the leaves :)

He is super cute. Will he be on the gallery?

I can add him when I’m finished if you like me too. I’ll post a new pic when he is done so you know what he looks like :)

Okay thank you @SilentKitty I would really appreciate it. He is sooo cute.

Hello!

Sorry for taking so much time. Finally got some time to give some more color to Timjan. Now the leaves are a bit more visible ingame.

My library is on SilentK008 (thats zero zero 8)

Timjan is Thyme in Swedish.

y4mDfdIPPg3Rzbf6MY5ffEEtq0FjpSK2rpcR0QBr9lQ8Bgw8nHusj1JZla7luPcW6Gelzk9rPuwirKbyiXUzyk9I4iQFMwPmDXj8Iyrojk_R96idZZLMJ9-j_PbwODA4scRw63yZOhdTWsCl_DMMYETOkM3WGDBijmnZOontQPu9x95BQlToWVykZKHPDtUUlXa7Z0lLiCPZTMFc9vsBT8t3A?width=1024&height=576&cropmode=none

y4maBW4Si7_I6PQgK-RcDEys1P_C9DveMzfjJpK5Yc90jbR0Ox9tquPzTbYlOg7gqiyhc9UuMyTn1dt2DEBArX4vjzWVTTrljDr6ubqvJLQTBmXjZPSSgJQ6KggYimBOhwogoro9lyYL-hBtj4szQizrwtjoo-BtnqHZLat_NuuEePxuEiWI4fF6BZBSYW2upvW8AoTkxekw8NS9NMCbYHdZQ?width=1024&height=576&cropmode=none
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    Thank you @SilentKitty I downloaded him. He is very cute. Thank you again. =)
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,120 Member
    Yes, my mystic sim's kitten will be her familiar.
  • RealTeacherPlaysRealTeacherPlays Posts: 40 Member
    edited September 2019
    Father Winter got himself a magical racoon with purple fur and rainbow whiskers.
    w67Avoj.pngdGXoeVc.png
    His name is Nomore Presents
  • AltheaUdakuAltheaUdaku Posts: 2 New Member
    > @happyopi said:
    > The Goths used to have a Erline-like (from the PS3 game Sorcery) white cat, deleted now, but might still be saved in my library.
    >
    >
    > She wasn't the right fit for the Goths, I'm hoping one of the new premades is in need of a magical white cat.
    > I'm probably the only person on earth to remember that game.

did you ever find her? If you did I would love to put her in one of my households.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,912 Member
    edited January 2021
    I made my own Nanny Ogg and Greebo and they are currently living in Glimmerbrook. I entered them for one of the competitions but they didn't get anywhere, Greebo in Pterry's Discworld is a bit of a terror and Nanny Ogg a great flirt, having had several husbands!
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    I just made Magrat, but could not figure out CAS, so she just got an ordinary black cat. I'll try again, the pictures here are amazing.
  • Simanthaa67Simanthaa67 Posts: 17 Member
    :) :) :) !!!
  • mikamakimonmikamakimon Posts: 470 Member
    In not quite as creative. At first I was thinking a fox would be great to use as a familiar, but I had trouble making one on CAS that I was happy with. I then found the Lykoi in the cat breed section, and I thought it was perfect for a familiar! I gave him the territorial trait so he attacks anyone who visits, even the sages! :D
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,442 Member
    In not quite as creative. At first I was thinking a fox would be great to use as a familiar, but I had trouble making one on CAS that I was happy with. I then found the Lykoi in the cat breed section, and I thought it was perfect for a familiar! I gave him the territorial trait so he attacks anyone who visits, even the sages! :D

I love that trait! Lol. The Lykoi are so cool in real life, the little Werewolves, I really want one. <3
    #Team Occult
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Today my Spellcaster got a clever hunter Bombay Cat. She'll bind as a Familiar when they're better friends. And fill up my Feathers collection. And my active Army guy got himself an adventurous Great Dane so they can go to collect things together. Gonna go to Granite Falls. Got a bit of training to do, of course...

Pets don't get scared at thunderstorms, even though they got tense. That really needs fixing.

This is all in preparation for Paranormal. Four Sims whom I could control was fun. Adding one pet is a shakeup. Adding two at once is chaos!
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • mikamakimonmikamakimon Posts: 470 Member
    LiELF wrote: »

I love that trait! Lol. The Lykoi are so cool in real life, the little Werewolves, I really want one. <3

I think the cat can be trained not to attack, but it's so amusing to see so I think I'll just let it be! And yes, Lykoi as a breed is so interesting. So ironic that this mutation happened to cats instead of dogs!
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    Wow, I didn't know that's what happens with that trait!

*runs off to add territorial to all my cats*
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,107 Member
    edited February 2021
    Oh wow, these creations! My Spellcaster has a standard black bombay cat that is named Salem. Very creative! :D
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    I didn't make my own cats and dogs familiars for my Sims, but I did download some dogs off of the gallery. I downloaded a Wolf Link, and a kitsune fox, and I bred them together. Some of my favorites were ones that looked like the mom, but had their father's size. I bred the same two three times, and even though the offspring were similar, they were all different as well. I gave them to my mages as familiars afterwards.
    Also, the first litter I have is on the Gallery, and one of the offspring from that family is mixed with a version of the second version the offspring in another family with their offspring.