Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A great Challenge to try! - Chapter 8 is up Pepes!

Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
Hi all, I've just begun @alexis3142 MySims Legacy Challenge and it is a lot of fun and what I love is that you can take your time since "long age" is allowed and that gives an opportunity to really get stuck into the skills and levels in many different careers. Alexis has put a huge amount of work into it and tested it also. I will be putting my story here as I go along for anyone that wants a read. Alexis challenge is here if you want the details... MySims Legacy Challenge, by @alexis3142

Chapter 1 - Generation 1 - Chef Gino
Chapter 2 - Generation 1 - Chef Gino
Chapter 3 - Generation 1 - Chef Gino
Chapter 4 -Generation 1 - Chef Gino
Chapter 5 - Generation 1 - Chef Gino
Chapter 6 - Generation 1 - Chef Gino
Chapter 7 - Generation 1 - Chef Gino
Chapter 8 - Generation 1 - Chef Gino

My rules for Alexis3142's legacy are as follows:

Gender Law - Female Founder

Bloodline - Strict Traditional - Natural born child

Heir - First Born

Species - Human only

Traits - randomly chosen for non-heirs only, through the random generator as those for your heir are chosen already as part of the challenge.

Age - Long

My Personal Tip - I'm naming future generations by the letter of the "MySims trophy" it's based on. For example, for Chef Gino, my Sim is Gianna and the heir to this first generation will have names beginning with G also, that way I can keep track of where they came from and where they fit in.
Meet Gianna Rosenthal

Gianna is the youngest granddaughter of the famous "Chef Gino" of "Gino's Gourmet Pizzeria" His Italian speciality cooking although problematic at times, always drew a large crowd and his pizzas gained world popularity. Gianna spent many memorable times cooking with her Nonno and that is where she drew her inspiration to create fabulous dishes. She enjoys cooking and eating good quality food but has a habit of dropping things and tripping over. This clumsiness sees her experiencing bouts of depression and gloominess but she's determined to aspire to her grandfather's expertise.

Qpl5x5w.png

Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

Comments