Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is the weirdest Stuff Pack?

Ok, So. A lot of the SP in the sims 4 are strange, but which is the Strangest?
ID: L33tP33tNW
she/her
AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png

What is the weirdest Stuff Pack? 96 votes

Romantic Garden Stuff or Moschino Stuff
18%
OneAdorkableGirlicmnfrshKalaniCoolPlumbobCrossingierolovrr31Zeldaboy180MoonfoxNightcrywormstache999pammiechickMissmagoo2annaliese39ScobreSheriSim57SimaniteAshleyAOWallSims4everPrink34320V2Maed 18 votes
Vintage Glamour Stuff or Cool Kitchen Stuff
1%
Bobisbae 1 vote
Fitness Stuff or Perfect Patio Stuff
1%
Cupid 1 vote
Kids Room Stuff or Luxury Party Stuff
2%
Chazzzypoltergeist 2 votes
Backyard Stuff
1%
ItsJanier 1 vote
My First Pet Stuff
32%
CK213AlrynnIsb917keekee53freindlylolWyrrenSxcDannii202MindofyLizzychicagoLustianiciaChampandGirlieCheiriPixieSigzy05sillyangel0906beautimousEnkiSchmidtHermitgirlLiELFRedShoe7loutredor 31 votes
Laundry Day Stuff
18%
PlayerSinger2010simm621Bloosmooashcrash19phantasmkissEchovahalloweenchildMaggieMarleyadele_katMidnightAuramustenithatsnotswegalyssa123DaepheneSimlie20L33tP33tNWNot_HumanoidGrumpynoodle 18 votes
Toddler Stuff
0%
Movie Hangout Stuff
6%
Kita5399IcewolfsimmietimeStormsviewidoliseKimmer 6 votes
Spooky Stuff
18%
Bluefairy286LaBlue0314gameliaIceyJWritin_Regmock68VuloriAquariusMomFoxrox77papertongueSelinaKylesMDianaSimsAbraKadabracheescaeksTodilooListentoToppDoggsofasimXDSelenaPotter 18 votes

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Strange how?
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    Laundry Day Stuff
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Strange how?

For example, In laundry day, you pay to have your sims clothes get dirty? That's just weird
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Laundry Day Stuff
    I'm going with Laundry day just because people voted on that. As we progressed through public polls, it looked like we were going to get a homesteading/off the grid pack, and then... laundry. And people love it.

I voted too, and to be fair, I love the items that ended up in the pack. I love the rustic shelves, the wall decor, and the rugs. There's some clothing I really like, too. I have no interest in laundry, though. My Sims' clothes are magically clean all the time.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    Spooky Stuff
    voted for spooky day stuff cause the idea of releasing a halloween themed game pack where halloween is only really big in america and not really a thing elsewhere plus seasons was a far away expansion the whole thing was just??? why did they decide to do this?

its not a bad pack, i use it a lot now that seasons is a thing, but yeah. i don't know who agreed to do a seasonal holiday when people wanted seasons in general
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Spooky Stuff
    I picked this one because it's Halloween, but saying that I like odd things. :)
  • gameliagamelia Posts: 703 Member
    Spooky Stuff
    I'm going with Laundry day just because people voted on that. As we progressed through public polls, it looked like we were going to get a homesteading/off the grid pack, and then... laundry. And people love it.

I voted too, and to be fair, I love the items that ended up in the pack. I love the rustic shelves, the wall decor, and the rugs. There's some clothing I really like, too. I have no interest in laundry, though. My Sims' clothes are magically clean all the time.

I begged for laundry stuff for a long time. Love it!
    --+++ Simming since 2000. All packs. All in! +++--
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    My First Pet Stuff
    I wrote it in the thread before the poll but..
    My first pet added rabid rodent fever that your sims can die from, frothing at the mouth ect... It can be controlled if you get treatment. You can lock in your enemies and enjoy the fun, or at least weird simmers can (that would be me). It also added the new rodent death ghost. So yeah pretty weird. I can't really think of any other strange stuff packs...
    I guess spooky stuff could be considered strange, but to me it's pretty basic halloween type of stuff, costumes and family play. It does have some creepy build/buy.
    egTcBMc.png
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Fitness Stuff or Perfect Patio Stuff
    i don't really get the question lol but I'm gonna go with fitness stuff

I think it's very strange how the team neglected to add basic gym equipment like dumbbells and benches in order to add that rock-climbing monstrosity. It's not easy to make a choice like that, but it was made.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I don't think any are weird but it's probably weird that I love the spooky pack when I don't like Halloween or spooky things at all... However i use the costumes in my fairytale save where I have a child aged princess her father the evil king and a pirate living in a castle in strangerville.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Spooky Stuff
    Spooky. Still have no idea why they decided to make a whole SP on a holiday that not everyone celebrates...
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Spooky. Still have no idea why they decided to make a whole SP on a holiday that not everyone celebrates...

I don't think there's any holiday that everyone celebrates ;).
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited August 2019
    Luxury because I still don’t know what its purpose was and I often forget it exists
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    luxury party stuff has like five bb items. i like some of the cas stuff, but it's so pointless.
    bowling is also random and niche.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    Moschino. A pack where the main focus (clothing) was clearly an afterthought compared to literally everything else in the pack. But I guess they wanted to ensure the pack succeeded, since most people probably wouldn't like the "unique" style of clothing Moschino offers.

Next would probably be Movie Night Hangout, because it feels like this weird mix of movies and Bohemian/hippy stuff. Like, these themes don't really go hand-in-hand, but whatever.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    Moschino stuff.

As if my townies didn’t have enough ugly plum to wear already. Weird concept, hideous clothes, pointless stuff. I don’t get it.
  • Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    I’d vote but why are some of the options “or”?
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Cool Kitchen because there was more of everything else that is not kitchen related? I wanted more stoves, fridges, sinks and etc.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Laundry Day Stuff
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I wrote it in the thread before the poll but..
    My first pet added rabid rodent fever that your sims can die from, frothing at the mouth ect... It can be controlled if you get treatment. You can lock in your enemies and enjoy the fun, or at least weird simmers can (that would be me). It also added the new rodent death ghost. So yeah pretty weird.

I won't acknowledge that pack. Shame!

If I did acknowledge it though, it'd be a close runner-up to Laundry Day.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Laundry Day Stuff
    Laundry.

People are excited about a CHORE? Really?! I just don't get it, and I only bought the pack for the cute CAS/BB items.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    My First Pet Stuff
    My First Pets Stuff is rediculous because we already had Cats & Dogs and it only works for kids bedrooms and science labs. Also, Myschino Stuff is a repeat from Base. However, the sleek hairstyle, camera, leather outfit & the windows are nice.
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited August 2019
    My First Pet Stuff
    DLC for DLC was certainly a weird concept... and considering the backlash EA has already gotten from fans who were severely disappointed with Sims 4 from the beginning, I have no idea why they even thought it was a good idea in the first place... 'My First Pet' made absolutely no sense. EA already receives heavy criticism for their constant cash grabs... the fact that DLC for DLC was even on the table is just baffling.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Spooky Stuff
    There won't be a real conclusion to this poll, because everyone has their own definition of 'strange' and you didn't explain the criteria in the OP.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited August 2019
    Movie Hangout Stuff
    I chose this because it's strange that we didn't get a movie theater lot type, we just had huge new TVs (that I can never use in my Sim homes because they're too big), movie posters and a popcorn machine.
    It also feels strange that clothes and BB items were hippie/boho themed. Do people who like movies only wear hippie clothes? I didn't know that. I guess I'm dressing wrong when I watch movies.

I like this stuff pack and I really like CAS & BB items, but I don't understand why they chose hippie theme for them. It's okay, but it's a bit strange.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I don't really know. A lot of them are pretty 'weird'. Moschino definitely comes to mind though. It focuses far more on BB and photography than CAS/fashion. I consider that a good thing in this case though. :D

Fitness Stuff is weird too or maybe just one of the biggest missed opportunities, at least for me. I'm still waiting for dumbbells and exercise bikes and I was so disappointed that they didn't come in this pack. Instead we get a huge climbing wall, which isn't bad I guess but far less useful.

Or how about Cool Kitchen? I love it, but it's almost more about your sims looking good in the kitchen than actual kitchen stuff.
  • AbraKadabraAbraKadabra Posts: 304 Member
    Spooky Stuff
    I picked Spooky bcs it's too specific. The items can only be used for Halloween themed builds/events. Same with cas items, all silly costumes. It's just weird how they chose to make it a single stuff pack. Most of the items are ugly anyway, so the should have picked a few of them and made it a part of Seasons EP.