Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bonehilda please!

Hi, unless this will already be part of ROM, I'd love to see Bonehilda return. She has been one of my favorites in the series and I could even see her as a patch update since skeleton molds have already been created for Jungle Adventure. Her coffin was also cute that she'd go in and out of.

Thanks!
"Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
Origin ID: simaddict1990

Comments

• Options
    PandoopPandoop Posts: 702 Member
    I loved Bonehilda so I hope she comes back!
  • Options
    craftaholiccraftaholic Posts: 447 Member
    I vote for her return!
    Stop me if you've heard this one: a sim walks into a bar....player moves bar out of the way.....sim walks on without walking into anything else.
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited August 2019
    Yes, I miss Bonehilda too and I would love to see her return. She would be the perfect helper for my vampire sims.
  • Options
    jineratorjinerator Posts: 377 Member
    Yes! Bonehilda! And robot sims! Maybe since the magic type pack is coming out...there could be a magic broom that "sweeps" through the house and cleans things!
  • Options
    NikuNiku Posts: 13 New Member
    I miss her too
  • Options
    whimreaperwhimreaper Posts: 361 Member
    I loved her as well! If she does come back, though, I hope they make her a little less over-powered (she was the cheapest solution to maids in TS3). It might be cool if she can only be out for about 6 hours at a time and then has to go back to her closet haha.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited August 2019
    i do want bonehilda back in her usual form but
    I could also deal with if they updated option of permanent skeleton state that can wear clothes for JA
    that way I could create bonehilda and also give her husband called bonebob
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    ashcrash19 wrote: »
    Hi, unless this will already be part of ROM, I'd love to see Bonehilda return. She has been one of my favorites in the series and I could even see her as a patch update since skeleton molds have already been created for Jungle Adventure. Her coffin was also cute that she'd go in and out of.

Thanks!

YEAH. #BONEHILDA