Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mature Cowplant not completing the Freelance Botanist aspiration

I like having my Sims do this aspiration. I've never had any problem with it until lately. Now I have 3 Sims working on that aspiration, all at the "cowplant" stage but even though the cowplants are fully maturing, the aspiration doesn't complete. (The first one that didn't work didn't have any other Sims doing the aspiration at the same time.) Of course, now I've also run out of cowplant berries so I hope that there will be some more at one of the festivals (as I haven't had much luck getting them from fishing.)

Is this a new glitch or a "feature" that I had not experienced before?

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I just completed it with the cowplant last night so you might need to repair your game.
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    Have you tried putting it into household inventory then putting back on lot?
  • KatAnubisKatAnubis Posts: 3,241 Member
    Oddly enough, I exited the game and restarted it, and the cowplant completed the aspiration. I have no clue why it worked but it did!

Not only that, but I had planted 2 cowplants, because that's all the cowplant berries I had. But I had 3 Sims who were working on that aspiration. I thought that I was going to need to get another berry to complete it for the 3rd Sim. When the completion happened, it did it for all 3 Sims (before the second cowplant matured.)

Weird!