Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

stuck in camera mode during photoshoot

is anyone else experience the game freezing and stuck in camera mode during photoshoots?

i have to end up force closing my game.
"Be Happy, Stay Happy"-Lee Jooheon ( Stan Monsta X )
tumblr_n5dk7cOnt91qbvmm2o1_500.gif

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Yep. It's happened twice to me both when I was switching poses a bit quicker. So now I try to switch some slowly and save just before going into camera mode
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    yes, you can still save the game if you play in window mode, press the x instead of killing the process in the task manager.
    SiliClone wrote: »
    yes, you can still save the game if you play in window mode, press the x instead of killing the process in the task manager.

I do play windowed mode but that didn't work for me. The x did nothing. I even managed to get the menu up that says "Save and Exit" but I coudln't click on the options in the menu, they were all frozen :(
  • Skr0alaSkr0ala Posts: 286 Member
    i hope its fixed soon it happened again and i even tried switching the poses more slowly...
    "Be Happy, Stay Happy"-Lee Jooheon ( Stan Monsta X )
    tumblr_n5dk7cOnt91qbvmm2o1_500.gif

Skr0ala wrote: »
    i hope its fixed soon it happened again and i even tried switching the poses more slowly...

Same. I hope you didn't lose too much progress. I try to remember to save first each time but doesn't always happen