September 17 - We just released a small patch for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac - click here for more details.
September 13 - It's Friday, so what do I have for you? A Friday Highlight - here!

How important to you is it to have an open gallery on consoles

How important to you is it to have an open gallery on consoles 13 votes

This is one of the top items I would like to have in the Sims 4
61%
SimburianMonda76MelmackLquinnNoirStasisMissmermerblessedangel1068Guccifi 8 votes
I think it would be great to have.
23%
ddd994RavenSpitPlanetSixam 3 votes
Sure, why not.
0%
Not important
7%
Ravager619 1 vote
Don't want it, wouldn't use it
7%
Bagoas77 1 vote
Other
0%

Comments

• LquinnLquinn Posts: 205 Member
    I guess I am going to have to admit to myself that console players don't really care about getting the ability to share our gallerys, so I will quit trying.😭
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 4,629 Member
    If the x-box gets a keyboard and mouse I'll be getting a new console so voting for. :)

I've just discovered my old original x-box again and am thinking of playing my Urbz and Castaway games on it again, though I do find the controls a bit difficult to master.
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,618 Member
    Not important
    When I was Simming on the PC only about ten other simmers would download and like my stuff. I don't miss it at all.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
    Ravager619 wrote: »
    When I was Simming on the PC only about ten other simmers would download and like my stuff. I don't miss it at all.

Thanks for the comment. I have been looking at this from me being able to download stuff and not how creator's may feel. On a smaller scale I felt the same way with this poll. I expected this poll to have a huge amount of actively, but the lack of activity for something that I want so bad has been frustrating.

Me too. I've withdrawn all my stuff from the Gallery. The most downloads I got was about 50 and ended up with just under ten thousand. I finished up with 18 followers and no way to get rid of them. Very few said thank you either. That doesn't mean that I won't put lots on again once I get my console for my own transfer!

The Gallery is going to end up full of cc, mods and moo stuff if Maxis is not careful.
    Simburian wrote: »

Me too. I've withdrawn all my stuff from the Gallery. The most downloads I got was about 50 and ended up with just under ten thousand. I finished up with 18 followers and no way to get rid of them. Very few said thank you either. That doesn't mean that I won't put lots on again once I get my console for my own transfer!

The Gallery is going to end up full of cc, mods and moo stuff if Maxis is not careful.

What's moo stuff, or was that a typo?
    edited August 26
    Lquinn wrote: »
    Simburian wrote: »

What's moo stuff, or was that a typo?

This is a cheat which allows you to place objects anywhere, move them up and down walls etc., ignoring the usual rules for placing them. There is a tutorial here..

https://simscommunity.info/2014/12/17/sims-4-tutorial-using-moveobjects-cheat/

There are some guides on the web about console cheats.
    @Simburian .

Thanks