Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realistic Hair (Non-MOD)

I've seen a few videos online where people have created Sims and using MODs, realistic-looking hair so what would be great is if the developers could give the basic game an update where the hair could be made to look like real hair.
2quwd7.gif

Comments

• SimeterySimetery Posts: 66 Member
    I doubt this would happen because it would disrupt the aesthetic of the game and they would have to change ALL hairs to match. You can already download CC realistic/alpha hairs and content if thats the kind of play style you want.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    EA MAXIS could just add realistic hair to new hairstyles. However, I would be happy if we can get longer beautiful hairstyles that are down to the sims waist & one very long hairstyle like Rapunzel.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Noooo please. I hate the look of that CC. It totally clashes with the art style of TS4 and is better suited to stay in TS3.
  • halihali Posts: 66 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    EA MAXIS could just add realistic hair to new hairstyles. However, I would be happy if we can get longer beautiful hairstyles that are down to the sims waist & one very long hairstyle like Rapunzel.

Adding more realistic looking hair, even if it were for the newly released content, would still disrupt the aesthetic of the game. I'm hoping they'll tone down the Play-Dohness of the hairs. The team has gotten much better at developing curls or texture in hair (compare C&D wavy style to the newest waves from IL - no contest). So, as TS4 dev team improves, I'm hopeful they'll find a way to make hairstyles not quite as stiff-looking and exaggerated.

I too would like Maxis to make at least one waist-length hair style. But it might not animate well in this game and may very well clip into clothing :/.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I'd prefer if they updated the early Play-Doh hair.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • adduapinaadduapina Posts: 556 Member
    I'd be happy with more natural colors for hair. I hate the yellow-blonde and dislike the unnatural colors.
    origin ID: adduapina
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Don't ruin my game :s the townies... the TOWNIES!!!!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Some EA hairs aren't bad and some are absolutely horrible. I use CC on my favorites and the better EA hairs on the background people.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Maybe they could add a bit more texture to some of the hair!
    a256aFi.gif