Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

sooo maaanny foos!

2...Next

Comments

• cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    igazor wrote: »

My dad and I play cut-throat in the sense that we will pounce on unclaimed points if one of us makes a mistake in scoring and misses something, ...

muggins
  • AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    cwaddell wrote: »

My dad and I play cut-throat in the sense that we will pounce on unclaimed points if one of us makes a mistake in scoring and misses something, ...

muggins

Yeah I can't do muggins, I feel like a j3rk. I'm always "no no you don't have 8 you have 12, look!" :lol: If I didn't do that with my brother he'd never win against me :joy:
  • SuzyCue72SuzyCue72 Posts: 526 Member
    LOL, now those sound like fun. But TS3 does have vacuum cleaners, so there's an already in-game object (from Supernatural) just begging to be re-used for some purpose other than speedy transportation.

@igazor - You mean this one? :)

ghxfidG.jpg

• EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    When I was a kid me, my sister and 2 cousins use to use the vacuum in the hall on the second floor, One of us would sit in the front and another one would run down the hall with them on it, we took turns, each had a turn as lookout at the top of stairs in case mom or my grandmother would come up and catch us. :)
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited August 2019
    Sorry for taking this off topic again, but this might be a good time to point out that the human on which a familiar looking self-sim is based and is being prominently featured on this forum all of a sudden does not have the words "whoopdidoo" nor "yeeehaaaaw" in his vocabulary. But have fun, I've seen him portrayed in all kinds of unusual circumstances here and elsewhere. One fun one was where he was wearing a knight in shining armor holiday costume and no eyeglasses. Just what the world needs, a hero with 20/200+ vision and the self-appointed Clumsy trait running full force into brick walls while responding to emergencies. :p
    Post edited by igazor on
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • KeiomestreKeiomestre Posts: 195 Member
    There are too many foos ball tables and too many arcade machines.

Card games or board games for at least 4 sims would be cool. The domino from Showtime looks interesting, but I don't care enough to buy that expansion. The Sims 2 had card games and even pick-up sticks:
    5ehgfTP.jpg
    lXhxFR5.jpg

And The Sims 1 had this party game (I forgot the name) for big groups of sims.
    pO858PE.jpg

I like activities for various sims, but usually I have to resort to hot tubs instead of games.
    ..... ..... ..... ..... My favorite Sims 3 family: THE ENFADONHOS!..... ..... ..... .....
    Vgfhu74.jpg
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited August 2019
    Keiomestre wrote: »
    There are too many foos ball tables and too many arcade machines.
    Card games or board games for at least 4 sims would be cool. The domino from Showtime looks interesting, but I don't care enough to buy that expansion. The Sims 2 had card games and even pick-up sticks:
    5ehgfTP.jpg
    lXhxFR5.jpg

And The Sims 1 had this party game (I forgot the name) for big groups of sims.
    pO858PE.jpg

I like activities for various sims, but usually I have to resort to hot tubs instead of games.

@Keiomestre I liked the card table in sims 2, had my sims play it a lot, always put one in the pubs, and game rooms. I do wish they had kept that for Sims 3
    Sorry for taking this off topic again, but this might be a good time to point out that the human on which a familiar looking self-sim is based and is being prominently featured on this forum all of a sudden does not have the words "whoopdidoo" nor "yeeehaaaaw" in his vocabulary. But have fun, I've seen him portrayed in all kinds of unusual circumstances here and elsewhere. One fun one was where he was wearing a knight in shining armor holiday costume and no eyeglasses. Just what the world needs, a hero with 20/200+ vision and the self-appointed Clumsy trait running full force into brick walls while responding to emergencies. :p

:D:D:D

On topic:

Ever since I played Sims 1 I have wished that lawn mowers and vacuum cleaners had been included in the sims games. I bet it would have been so cute and fun to see our little simmies use these 2 machines. And they should of course both have been recolorable, preferably 3-4 channels.

There should have been one smaller type of v-cleaner that could be operated with one hand, and a larger floor model, and the simmies could have listened to their favorite music while they vaccumed, just like people do in real life. :)

And also 2 different lawn mowers, the ordinary one that you push in front of you like a stroller, and even better, the big one that looks like a miniature tractor. Riding around in the garden on one of them would no doubt have filled the green fun meter for both the sim in question and the human player that's watching! :)
  • McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    awww nice thanks for the links here, now i have dominoes and monopoly in my game :D
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    edited August 2019
    I'm just dropping by to say that every time I open the Sims 3 forum and see the thread title "Sooo maaanny foos" my first thought is "What is a foo?"
    Post edited by PalmArrow on
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    @PalmArrow I thought the same thing! 😂
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    I'm just dropping by to say that every time I open the Sims 3 forum and see the thread title "Sooo maaanny foos" my first thought is "What is a foo?"

@PalmArrow and @rubyskywalker - See below:

sMoGFrX.jpg
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    I have never played Foosball irl. I want to though!
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    Still ticked that they didn't have an actual hockey rink with markings in the Sims 3 store. :growl: I'm Canadian. Every Canadian should have a hockey rink. :smirk:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 688 Member
    I would have loved to see that ice skating rink turned into a hockey rink for amature hockey! Especially if kids could be included. I miss charades from Sims 1. Played it several times and it was funny. I'm kinda lukewarm about foos ball. Like the dominoes, though.
    Screenshot-5.jpg