Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do I get this outfit?

tumblr_pwnkhmUDY01x6pw59o1_1280.png
So I downloaded 2 Sims for Aziraphale and Crowley and noticed Aziraphale has this as one of his outfits. I had never seen it before so I curiously clicked on it to see where it takes me and after scrolling through the outfits for what seems like minutes (even picking feminine outfits and trying all types of wardrobe) I still cannot seem to trace it back.
Any idea how I can use this outfit on other Sims as well, or trace it back? Is it a career outfit?
"When the Ashes are two, a flame alighteth.
Thou'rt Ash, and fire befits thee, of course..."

Comments

• MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    You get access to it from the acting career. It's a career reward, but I don't remember which level it comes at.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    By any chance is it unlockable via a cheat command? Looks good for a period game.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,126 Member
    To get the cool costumes from the Acting Career in Get Famous just type in: ctrl shift c enter TestingCheats on enter. Go to live mode, then select Acting Career under get a job. Type in ctrl shift c enter Career.Promote Acting enter press arrow up enter keys until your sim has the highest Acting Career level.
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    @Oldeseadogge if you don't object to mods this one is extremely stable and reliable and unlocks hidden CAS assets. I've had it in my game for years and never had a problem. It's updated through Island Living, he updates for any new pack that has hidden CAS assets.

https://fogity.wordpress.com
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Depends on the mod. I've one of his earlier ones and it works great. Thanks for the tip! I'm not keen on the acting career, even if cheated up, and have been to that joke of a town maybe twice - once to see what it was and once as a result of an invite to some function.
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Depends on the mod. I've one of his earlier ones and it works great. Thanks for the tip! I'm not keen on the acting career, even if cheated up, and have been to that joke of a town maybe twice - once to see what it was and once as a result of an invite to some function.

You don't technically need mods. Once you unlock them they're unlocked forever. Also, adding a sim who has them unlocked to the household will unlock it for all sims in the household - permanently. So you could add a dummy sim, put them in the acting career, cheat their levels up, and delete them.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)