September 20 - Friday Highlight is here! Check it out!
September 17 - We just released a small patch for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac - click here for more details.

Friday Highlight August 23rd - A week on The Sims forums

EA_DavidEA_David Posts: 277 EA Community Manager
Sul sul Simmers!

Mai is taking some time off and attending Gamescom, so I'll be filling in for the weekly highlight this week.

ts4-gp08-official-screens-01-004-1080.png.adapt.crop16x9.431p.png

I hope you like this week's picks.

Have a great weekend!
-David
Post edited by EA_David on

Comments

• WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 1,005 Member
    Thanks for stepping in, @EA_David! Congrats to all of those featured this week! <3
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 13,525 Member
    Great thread choices! Thanks!
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,639 Member
    Thank you @EA_Rtas
    OriginID: hestiah23 | Showcase
    jfIpSFy.png
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 686 Member
    I love the trailer it has a Books of Magic by Neil Gaiman feel. Really hope it delivers. I plan on getting this pack as soon as it comes out. Normally I would wait but I am a big Neil Gaiman fan and the trailer made me think of his graphic novels.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • beautimousbeautimous Posts: 102 Member
    Im getting major Sabrina (netflix version) from that sim on the right! Love the new hairstyle.
  • DreamerGirl45DreamerGirl45 Posts: 1 New Member
    I have an idea for something small to include in an update!!
    For mermaids in the Sims, they're no longer able to bathe with rose petals, lavender foam, or anything like that from the Spa Day pack.
    So, I was thinking that when a Sim becomes a mermaid, they should have the option to bathe in items like the petals of tropical flowers, seaweed, pieces or coral, coconut shavings, and so on.
    I just thought that mermaid Sims should be able to relax in the bathtub as well. :)
  • SS_DrakonSS_Drakon Posts: 16 New Member
    This is looking really good!