Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Put down here" option removed?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Toddlers are driving me crazy because they are so broken. Dine out too with the half eaten food. I would live on the bug forum if I had time.

Seriously, the devs need to play the game as a whole when they are QAing. This load the game with the one pack they are releasing is not the best way to test the game. They are lucky to have @crinrict to compile all the data and answer a lot of questions. Anyway sorry to drift into a rant but I had to deal with toddlers with my last two rotations and it has not been fun.
  • Options
    CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Don't know if there is another thread about this or if I should make another thread about it, but it's related to toddlers as well so maybe it's connected?

Sippy cups don't work, neither adults nor toddlers can interact with them besides putting them in their inventory. So maybe the toddler part of the game bugged out on different aspects after the latest patch? Or maybe I'm the only one with this problem

You aren't the only one! I only JUST noticed the sippy cup problem when I opened my toddler inventory and she had 4 stashed away in there... :/
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Options
    HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    @keekee53 Taking care of more than one toddler is sure of a challenge in this game. The bugs are ridiculous and needs to be on their priority list to address.

@Camkat If you find a thread in AHQ that matches your bug description, please don’t forget to select the “Me Too” button. :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey there! So there is actually active AHQ discussions on these issues which you find at the links below.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INFO-A-CD-Option-to-put-down-pet-missing/td-p/7976662/

Sippy cups are here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-A-Toodlers-unable-to-drink-from-sippy-cups/td-p/7957937/

As all our bug reporting and tech issues has moved to AHQ I'm going to close this off as your best bet is to continue this there.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top