Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Kind of Witches will you be making with Realm of Magick: Poll

smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
There seem to be several options as to what types of witches you may can make with ROM, are you going to lean towards the evil path and wreak havoc wherever you go? Will you seek to find peace for all sims with a more peaceful type possibly healing witch?

What Kind of Witches will you be making with Realm of Magick: Poll 114 votes

Evil
13%
JeanKita5399alanmichael1AngelluluSimplyJenBabykittyjadeMrcrimsobixtersadele_katEvaliynjennlynhOEII1001poltergeistRae357mapletreesims 15 votes
Good
14%
Martinvrudolphasimgirl1010stilljustme2WolfNatefloridameerkatCynel1rjssimryttu3kJon the WizardDianesimsVedenhaltiag1raff3sRouensimsAddie_387heavenboo1928 16 votes
Neutral
29%
BlkBarbiegalAlrynnAnyahsJnyxscoedNivyxMindofyAmj1995KalaniCoolMilutinMujovicashcrash19TheSpeakerhunnybunny382EmmaVaneJohnVanGouldMoonfoxNightcryXxAirixXSiliCloneKscSimmerbeautimous 34 votes
Other
42%
Idontrcallsunhair2008Cabelle1863storyyEvilWitch83Isb917AnmirlaMariefoxprice83friendlysimmersliliaethAjaGioNezImaniPegasystaydevGlimmer50JACKIEJOY12JEREMIACAITLINX354LoriTSpSindocat 49 votes

Comments

• smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited August 2019
    Other
    Sorry I thought it was messed up when the bars filled on me, lol, first time making one and was not sure I did it right, lol I am very much technologically not inclined lol
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I have 2 witches in Sims 3 that I will recreate, they are twins. One is good and the other... Not so good. :D
    Other
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I have 2 witches in Sims 3 that I will recreate, they are twins. One is good and the other... Not so good. :D

I love that idea! Can't wait to see how it goes. I am excited, I think I will definitely be creating any types I can, gotta try them all out!
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    Other
    I'll try everything.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    edited August 2019
    I'll have to see what the magic spells are like, but I already have a story planned out that involves an evil wizard, along with some spellcasters to oppose him. Other than that, I'll just play along and see if any of my sims strikes me as a good or evil type. I'll let the sims decide how things go.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »

I was about to type this as my reply, this is exactly what I'm going to be doing! Think Angela and Lilith Pleasant for me... :smirk:
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    Other
    I'm not making witches, I'm making Mages. :grin: Some will be good, some will be evil, and some will be just trying to get by.

I'll probably start with a household with one mage specializing in each branch of magic, and then figure it out from there.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Other
    I'll go with good and evil
  • Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    Other
    All of the above! Give me all the magic!
  • storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    Other
    All of the above :wink:
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Neutral
    Depending on the gameplay, story I want to tell and characters I make; but most will probably be neutral as it gives them more room to go down any path. Technically they said there is no good or bad spell caster but there are four types of magic and what magic you use affects your reputation which would give them a good or bad reputation. So you use the mischief magic a lot, your sim will probably get a bad reputation and thus seen as a bad witch or warlock but aren't automatically bad at first. I kind of like that idea. That means some can play a few pranks without being seen as bad unless they do it all the time.
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Evil
    I’m sure I’ll make all types, but first thing I want to do is give Vald’s wife the powers she’s always wanted >:)
  • BrinnBrinn Posts: 327 Member
    Other
    Words such as "good" or "bad" aren't suitable for my stories. I've never liked this "good/bad witch" concept anyway, I'm glad that now the lifestate is called "spellcaster". My first spellcaster will probably be an alchemist (mostly).
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Other
    Yes.

All of the Witches!
    #Team Occult
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    Other
    Gotta try evil, good and everything between.
  • loutredorloutredor Posts: 404 Member
    Other
    I think I will make a witch that tries to be good at first but then goes completely berserk, a bit like in the Chilling adventures of Sabrina o:)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Good
    Mostly good to neutral though I might have one or two evil ones. I have a family I'm planning to start playing (as soon as I tweak my template save); when my Sim child ages to teen I'll have him/her (leaning her) study Herbalism, then I'll send her to seek out the three Sages and have her become a witch and specialize in potions, then I'll have her open a Potions Shoppe where my other Sims can purchase. Once the pack is out I'll be able to recreate the Stevens family from Bewitched -- Samantha (witch), Darren (normal), and Tabitha (toddler witch). Maybe move in Samantha's mother Endora to torment Darren. B)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    Other
    I don't intend to make my Spellcasters "good or evil". I need to see how the spells/branches are set up to see if I can manipulate them how I had initially intended.
    My concentration would be on the type of Spellcaster. I might have them lean in a particular direction, but I want the situations to dictate how they use their magic.
    I'm hoping that the options are broad enough to make a Voodoo Priestess or a Native American Shaman. We'll see how this pans out - I may need to give up on a few types.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    smurfy77 wrote: »
    There seem to be several options as to what types of witches you may can make with ROM, are you going to lean towards the evil path and wreak havoc wherever you go? Will you seek to find peace for all sims with a more peaceful type possibly healing witch?

Well, my first disappointment was finding out we don't get long robes/capes or a long beard so I can't make the wizard I wanted... so I'll make an evil old woman/witch that lives in a cottage with a black cat familiar.
  • munroelemunroele Posts: 286 Member
    Other
    I just want to make Galinda and Elphaba from Wicked! Literally first thing that came to my mind.
  • EvilWitch83EvilWitch83 Posts: 140 Member
    Other
    All of the above
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Other
    All types.. and some that might swing from side to side too :).
    egTcBMc.png
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    Other
    Change other to all of the above and anything else I can think of.
    Other
    munroele wrote: »
    I just want to make Galinda and Elphaba from Wicked! Literally first thing that came to my mind.

I loved that book!
    Other
    Before it was actually mentioned we would be getting it this year I had so many ideas lol. I know I will be remaking my Addams Family, since Morticia and Gran-mama were witches so I can't wait for that!

I also wanted to make a witch where she fell for a vampire, a being as mysterious as she was, and see what happens but no story planned yet.

Potions! I cannot wait to make those, every time one of my sims kids would make them it made me long for witches, so can't wait for the adult potions, see what all I can do with that!

The witch with the greenish hair slicked back with braids looked awesome, she had cool markings on her face, I am hoping we can do that too, because I may have to make one that could even be as cool as she looked!