September 13 - It's Friday, so what do I have for you? A Friday Highlight - here!
September 5 - It's patch day for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac! Take a look at what changed on here!

Glimmerbrook World Discussion

191011121315...Next

Comments

• alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 3,605 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    Everyone thinking the driveways means cars are coming.....You can't plunk ANYTHING down outside your lot when you build. What makes you think you can plunk your car out in the common area?

You can't. You will, however, be able to extend that driveway in to your lot ( with different looking stone bc we can never match common area terrain paints) And then....when you extend your drive for your cars on to your 20x30 lot....you have no back yard, and not much house!

I really think the world design team needs to get it together regarding the common area in the worlds they build.

I don't think I can place my car on the driveways, but they are needed for car-related animations.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 2,892 Member
    To me Glimmerbrook feels like home <3 all those pinetrees. Have been waiting for a residential world with pine trees ever since I saw Granite Falls the first time. Really happy right now, didn’t expect a bigger world with a GP. Wish the area had dirt paths but other than that I am very glad.
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,962 Member
    Simanite wrote: »
    I love this world.

anbBUNb.png

T1EgiDU.png

TF8QuoI.png

64FMUFk.png

CKQk0Je.png

Simply stunning! Thank you for sharing these images with us 😊
    rnKEhBT.png
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,407 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    Everyone thinking the driveways means cars are coming.....You can't plunk ANYTHING down outside your lot when you build. What makes you think you can plunk your car out in the common area?

You can't. You will, however, be able to extend that driveway in to your lot ( with different looking stone bc we can never match common area terrain paints) And then....when you extend your drive for your cars on to your 20x30 lot....you have no back yard, and not much house!

I really think the world design team needs to get it together regarding the common area in the worlds they build.

I know that 40x30 lot looks, good but they should extend the lot to be 50x40 so can easily make use of their full back yard.

I want to place a fire pit, and other things in the back of that lot.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 2,892 Member
    When I have gone to the bar in Glimmerbrook there has only been spellcasters there as patrons and bartender. Is Glimmerbrook like Sulani in that sense? How has it been in your saves?