Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

witch hat??? uh?

Maybe my eyesight has gotten worse, even though vision glasses, but may I have missed a witch hat in the trailer? Since it's not shown, I left to conclude there won't be any? Will there? Hopefully you won't have to fork $10 cash in Spooky SP just to complete the fitting attire of this theme pack onto a Sim.
NNpYlHF.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    No hats in this pack :scream:
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Yeah. It only came to an attention once somebody mention it. Though props for devs for included lots of iconic things that depict "witches" (brooms, familiars, cauldrons, spell book, witch duel, etc.) despite when they're from previous games.
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    edited August 2019
    They aren't witches, they're "spellcasters." So no witches hats.
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Simanite wrote: »

Again, you can make a witch.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Simanite wrote: »

Might be fair point, if the familiar in ROM didn't make it inconsistent.
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • Options
    Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    Spellcasters wear fun hats too! I wanted a brimless pointy sorcerer hat. Like Merlin!
  • Options
    BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    edited August 2019
    i thought it was weird to leave that out too, but at least Spooky Stuff has one. the only useful item in that pack. :p
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • Options
    BrinnBrinn Posts: 327 Member
    Seasons have a witch hat too.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Lol I didnt even know spooky stuff had a witch hat
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    BOY wrote: »
    i thought it was weird to leave that out too, but at least Spooky Stuff has one. the only useful item in that pack. :p

Hey! I've found the Pirate outfits very useful... (but okay, that is about it...)

• Options
    edited August 2019
    Even after Moschino, EA still insists to buy several packs to have a complete set of a minor :D ROM - wiccan hats not included, cash in for Seasons/Spooky pack. :p
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    I love Spooky Stuff, it's my favorite Stuff Pack. I use the "costumes" all the time for interesting Sims in my game.

But I still wish they had included some new hats and wizardly beards. But as long as they took care of the gameplay stuff like the magic system and potions and such (which it looks like they certainly did), I don't mind finding some CC or using Spooky Stuff, Get Famous and Seasons for some classic outfits.
    #Team Occult