Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rainbow Sundae: A very berry legacy! (Updates sporadically)

Comments

• TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    I only use a few mods. MCCC, one to rename the City Living townie names because I can't pronounce them :joy: and relprint for the relationshop ranking.

The WHAT? :o Why does that exist? :/ And here I was, thinking 🐸🐸🐸🐸 was the worst mod...

Death angels instead of grimy? But he would be sad :'(:joy:

So pretty! :love: And the color in the bathroom! And my trick :D

I spent all day building. A park for Newcrest and the 2 houses below 20K. Ugh that's really hard! And I started the one where I'm allowed up to 55K for the family to live in after the current will be bulldozed for the park. The park and the 2 small houses are on the gallery. I have no screenshots, no link but hashtags :D #HemingwayLegacy should show all 3 :)

I use MCCC. One for the renaming of City Living townies cause they generate way too many people with the same names. One (that I don't even know if it's working) to have people eat faster. Then ones for people to stand still in CAS.

People are weird. They want to turn Sims into a game other than just a doll house. It's not really built for violence or anything else. You can make it do the other things, but if you want to kill people and stuff... you're better off just playing a different game for a while and then coming back to Sims.

I bet Grimmy would totally have some sort of grudge against the death angels. Be mad cause they are taking souls before they are ready. Some big dramatic storyline. (which I doubt the mod would ever think of)

I spent all Friday night building.

I'm excited to see your legacy houses! I could totally use more neat places.

Um my university game play has been totally sporadic. I agree with you that the class stuff is hard. I had just Dorian and one other sim in uni. They were taking three classes and the elective... It was so tiring and boring. I didn't get them to do anything else. Bleh. I pulled back for the next semester and instead am trying to focus on parties and events and stuff. I think I'm more in love with the CAS and Build/buy than gameplay.
    New chapter out today!

I'll link it soon.
    I hate Miri. She is just so annoying to work with. And annoying all together.
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    We use the same mods except relprint :D

Yes, Sims is to some point innocent and it should stay this way imo. If you want to kill someone in a game play a shooter 🤷🏻‍♀️

And a second story about grimmy having a bad time 😂

Once you have a go in building you can’t stop. And the hours just fly away.

They’re not special. Too small and too cheap. The park is weird but already has some downloads 😂

True! You either stress through and don’t enjoy it or you take forever to graduate :/ But the CAS is simply :love:

Oh i haven’t seen it on WordPress yet. Gonna Check it out soon!
    Poor Miri? Poor TheYayToast 🙈 but she’s so pretty!
    Oh no. No no no no no! Mermaid is cool but David?! Did MCCC marry her to someone else? 😱
    She’s sooo pretty! Her Mom is a mermaid that I made named Helen Vetica. A play off the font Helvetia.

Oh no, there’s no MCCC hijinks this time around. Our boy is surrounded by cute potential spouses.

Will he find a way to be together with his blue beauty? Who knows!

Seriously though... poor me. Dorian and Miri have the chemistry of wet pancakes.[/spoilers]
    Mermaids always make that weird dolphine move and sound :D

Oh, so there's still a chance and David is just an imaginary friend? :love:

I think there's a hidden chemistry in the game. Some sims get along so easily and are friends within seconds. And for others you have to fight to keep them in the green :sweat_smile:
    Mermaids always make that weird dolphine move and sound :D

Oh, so there's still a chance and David is just an imaginary friend? :love:

I think there's a hidden chemistry in the game. Some sims get along so easily and are friends within seconds. And for others you have to fight to keep them in the green :sweat_smile:

There is still a chance!

I agree, there must be some sort of hidden chemistry. Also maybe hidden sexuality?
    Chapter out today!

Rainbow Sundae 4.11!
    I kinda felt that Poe is gay :lol:

Fern is getting chubbier 😅 but she is still rocking hot and beautiful :)

Rocky :love:

No Izzy! Don’t change for a guy. No one is worth that :( If they don’t like you back, leave, kill their simself and try to add it to your simlit story... Somehow.

So much drama going on 🙈

Miri is... not very nice in this chapter 😬

I think I’ve read about hidden sexuality :) and some sims are left handed, too!
    I kinda felt that Poe is gay :lol:

Fern is getting chubbier 😅 but she is still rocking hot and beautiful :)

Rocky :love:

No Izzy! Don’t change for a guy. No one is worth that :( If they don’t like you back, leave, kill their simself and try to add it to your simlit story... Somehow.

So much drama going on 🙈

Miri is... not very nice in this chapter 😬

I think I’ve read about hidden sexuality :) and some sims are left handed, too!

Poe and Aaron clicked like magnets. Poe needs a better guy than Aaron though. Cause Aaron is a lame-o. He’s evil and lazy. I don’t remember his third, but he’s not good enough for Poe. Poe is a gloomy, foodie? Forgot his third too.

Fern has had five kids! Crazy woman. She’s still super sexy. Purr!

Rocky just gives a quirk chirp to tell me to move my hands and that’s all the warning I get before he jumps in my lap. Then he stays forever. Bundle of purrs.

Izzy is a leopard. She can’t change her spots!

That’s a good plan though. Hopefully Izzy doesn’t take it and kill Dorian though.

Miri is working her way through a lot of stuff. She doesn’t mean to be a bad person.

I forgot about left handedness!
    Maybe Aaron is an option as an adult. He might change then ^^

She is! Rocking those curves

My only cat left isn’t a big cuddler. I miss cuddling with a cat :(

I’ve seen a mod that shows secret stuff like this :) I think that’s where I read about the hidden sexuality
    I’m sorry... 🙁 Cat cuddling is the best.
    edited November 2019
    Two posts today... part of the mystery of Miri is revealed!

Edit...

I haven't actually posted the links to any of the recent chapters! So start reading about Dorian and his friends now!

Rainbow Sundae 4.0
    Rainbow Sundae 4.1
    Rainbow Sundae 4.2
    Rainbow Sundae 4.3
    Rainbow Sundae 4.4
    Rainbow Sundae 4.5
    Rainbow Sundae 4.6
    Rainbow Sundae 4.7
    Rainbow Sundae 4.8
    Rainbow Sundae 4.9
    Rainbow Sundae 4.10
    Rainbow Sundae 4.11
    Rainbow Sundae 4.12
    Rainbow Sundae 4.13
    Post edited by TheYayToast on
    I randomly did another chapter...
    Have fun!
    Rainbow Sundae 4.14
    I forgot where I left of :D At least the number of chapter is unknown to me... But I found it now. The piercing Lorne :D

Oh no, Miri :( Don't turn your back on your friends...

No, no, no! Go away, David! :p

You like Wrestling, don't you? ^^
    Lol. Piercing Lorne is creepy.

Miri is so much more fun to write and play when I'm not trying playing Dorian trying to flirt with her. She is soooo hot and cold with that. -.-"

David and Miri were actually both born in game. They are both so lovely! Sienna, Izzy, and Aaron were born from people in game with the magic of CAS. I'm like oooooh. So many pretty peoples.

I like Wrestling, but it's not my favorite... I just can't figure out how to add more cat based humor or talking about comic books/manga and anime in my story. Lol. I'll figure out a way!
    Does she have the Unflirty or Non-Committal trait? These can cause chaos like this :#

Way prettier than most premades and their offsprings :joy:

You know a lot more about Wrestling than I do :D I know literally nothing ^^

I'm sure you'll find a way :)
    Oh gosh. I have no idea what her traits are actually! I’ll check tonight.
    You forgot her traits or never checked? ^^
    Never checked. I think she has active?
    New update! Life at university is all parties and booze... am I right?

Rainbow Sundae 4.15
    Im not sure what to think of what happened :# Dorian has feelings for Miri, Izzy has feelings for Dorian. Luckily it was only a kiss. But it will have consequences 🙈
    It gets more complicated... lol. We haven’t seen the last of our Mermaid Miss! Though I actually haven’t played through any of it... so I actually have no idea what’s actually gonna happen. Lol.

I wrote another chapter though!

Rainbow Sundae 4.16
    I hope for a lot of drama :p

I love the makeovers!
    I can definitely say there will be drama!