Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rainbow Sundae: A very berry legacy! (Updates sporadically)

Comments

• TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    New chapter is up!

Rainbow Sundae 5.16

(But Wordpress is being weird and saying it went live 10 minutes ago... but the link still was showing as a preview?)
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Same for me for any other pack but this one. I'm disappointed in how the community voted. It's the second fail after Laundry Day.

Sewing sounds like fun and looks better, too. My grandma sometimes sews stuff for my niece or her mom sews a hat or something like that. Looks super cute!

That's what the rooster sausages are :joy:

I don't get the connection either. We still have only normal amount of TP at home. When I lived alone - uni time - I could last 3-4 weeks with a 10-pack of TP :D What are they all doing with it?

It's good you can still get food and all that. People turn into egocentrics as soon as something gets slighty harmful... There's this short interview with an old Italian man... So funny :joy: It was from before the lockdown, he complained that people go nuts because he didn't get any pasta at the shop. "People got less mad when world war 2 started. What's wrong with people?!" :joy: And he's right.

Ew that sounds awful! It's good they gave you home office now! You can work in your PJs now :D Imo, if people weren't gross the virus had less chances to spread :sweat_smile: I have no idea what it's like in the US but we are CONTSTANTLY reminded to wash our hands lol I DID THIS BEFORE! I am not gross lol

Sorry I replied so late. I had to work for the election. Until 3am. It's noon now but I'm still tired. And I could sleep in lol Not to imagine the others who had to start work at 7am... :#

Aw this sounds cute! :love:

I love kitties in the sims :love: But I hate the moment they die :'( As elders. Always breaks my heart.

5.16:

I'm in desperate need of a massage, too. Any volunteers?

It's weird what becoming a grandma does to women. My mom changed so much!

Aw, Aurora has a soft spot :love:
    Chapter out today:

Rainbow Sundae 5.17
    Yay! New chapter :love:

Gosh, men who complain that their pregnant wives/girlfriends/whatever complain about the pregnacy should try carry out the baby themselves... -.-

Oh, I love the look of the house from inside :) It looks cozy!

It still feels weird to see a teen pregnant in game :D It's easy to forget but then the two did their homework :D

The family tree looks great! And I know the feeling of "sim married a weird sim, weird sim brought weird genes into the family"... Jamie married Chad Villareal and he's... well yes he's plain ugly :joy: And I updated my family tree today, too, and I noticed that Chad's ugliness is quite visible on all three kids -.-

And, uh, two kids with a robot... Let's ignore this :D
    edited March 2020
    Wasn't the expression on his face as she was complaining great though? Haha.

The house is soooo teeny and cute now that it's remodeled. Now that it's not the murder shack.

It's pretty weird to have them as teens. Cause they like go to school and come back. It's odd.

That's hilarious! I must see the weird sims.

Yeah... we shall ignore the robot children forever.

Edit: I was unable to find your family tree. *Cry*
    The expression was marvelous :D

At first I thought they mvoed in with Austen's family :D I could NEVER stay more than a second in a house I know someone was murdered in o.O But I'm a total coward lol

Back when I went to school there was this girl in the upper classes (maybe 16 years old) who was pregnant. It was interesting to see her but it felt odd at the same time. I couldn't stop crying if I would get in such a situation :sweat_smile:

Poor Jamie, she is so pretty. But then Chadwick ruined it for their kids...

I mean, my mind already melts when I think about how the woohoo should work :joy: There are just some things in the game that mustn't be thought about in great detail :joy:

Ah! So sorry :( When you are on my Wordpress, the site with the chapters listed (and the faces of the heirs) there's a tiny link above Nathan :D I really need to change the color scheme... Those colors are pretty but you can't see the links... And you can also find it here of course :)
    The expression was marvelous :D

At first I thought they mvoed in with Austen's family :D I could NEVER stay more than a second in a house I know someone was murdered in o.O But I'm a total coward lol

Back when I went to school there was this girl in the upper classes (maybe 16 years old) who was pregnant. It was interesting to see her but it felt odd at the same time. I couldn't stop crying if I would get in such a situation :sweat_smile:

Poor Jamie, she is so pretty. But then Chadwick ruined it for their kids...

I mean, my mind already melts when I think about how the woohoo should work :joy: There are just some things in the game that mustn't be thought about in great detail :joy:

Ah! So sorry :( When you are on my Wordpress, the site with the chapters listed (and the faces of the heirs) there's a tiny link above Nathan :D I really need to change the color scheme... Those colors are pretty but you can't see the links... And you can also find it here of course :)

Austen's family has a little cabin. It doesn't even have enough room for all of them. It was just something I downloaded from the gallery.

I'd be worried too living in a house where someone was killed! Aurora isn't very smart. I guess Austen figures he can protect them? I don't know... maybe it was so long ago that the killer is long gone?

I knew a lot of girls in high school that got pregnant... it was strange. Even a girl I had gone to middle school (6th and 7th grade) with and then I met her again as a senior in high school (12th grade) said she had gotten pregnant, but uh... didn't have the kid. :# Her story of how traumatized me. It was like... what happened to you in the few years between middle school and senior year?!?!

What's more crazy was there was a girl in my 6th grade class that got pregnant! Could you imagine... pregnant in middle school! I didn't even kiss a guy till middle school!

Woohoo defies logic.

Thanks for the link!

Oh... oh dear, those are some misfortune looking kids... Morge's daughter is adorable though!
    Chapter for Thursday!

Rainbow Sundae 5.19
    Oh gosh, it looked like a real house on the screenshots :sweat_smile:

Maybe it was something personal? I doubt it was a serial killer :sweat_smile:

Oh my gosh :/ Maybe you knew more because you live in a bigger city? I live in a rural area, small town. Not many people :sweat_smile:

6th grade?! How old are you then? 12? :o

Chadwick's genes are all present... Unfortunately :joy: And Jamie would have been so pretty :/

Yes, Sheila is so pretty! And a vampire, of course :D

5.18:

Sorry to say that but the skirt Aurora wears now reminds me of the skirts my grandma always wears :D Same length, color and form

Baby coming :love: Men are really useless at this point. Have you seen Bridget Jones's Baby? "Just think the pain away" :joy: I'm glad she bit him lol

I can't like your post :'( It opens a little window that gets closed immediately. Let me see if I can like it in the reader pannel... Yep, worked :)

5.19:

Seconds after birth and Aurora can be rude again. Just the look on her face :joy:

Aw, Emily is a really nice name. And it's the late sister, right? Her name started with E but I forgot the rest of it :#

Aurora napping on the floor :joy:

Oh wow, it must be awful to feel like your own baby likes others more than you :'(

Ohoh, Austen's mom will not be please with the move to Willow Creek :/ But I'm excited to see Aurora's parents react to the baby thehehe

Oh gosh, it looked like a real house on the screenshots :sweat_smile:

Maybe it was something personal? I doubt it was a serial killer :sweat_smile:

Oh my gosh :/ Maybe you knew more because you live in a bigger city? I live in a rural area, small town. Not many people :sweat_smile:

6th grade?! How old are you then? 12? :o

Chadwick's genes are all present... Unfortunately :joy: And Jamie would have been so pretty :/

Yes, Sheila is so pretty! And a vampire, of course :D

5.18:

Sorry to say that but the skirt Aurora wears now reminds me of the skirts my grandma always wears :D Same length, color and form

Baby coming :love: Men are really useless at this point. Have you seen Bridget Jones's Baby? "Just think the pain away" :joy: I'm glad she bit him lol

I can't like your post :'( It opens a little window that gets closed immediately. Let me see if I can like it in the reader pannel... Yep, worked :)

5.19:

Seconds after birth and Aurora can be rude again. Just the look on her face :joy:

Aw, Emily is a really nice name. And it's the late sister, right? Her name started with E but I forgot the rest of it :#

Aurora napping on the floor :joy:

Oh wow, it must be awful to feel like your own baby likes others more than you :'(

Ohoh, Austen's mom will not be please with the move to Willow Creek :/ But I'm excited to see Aurora's parents react to the baby thehehe

Ooooh! What if it's like the song Rocky Raccoon from the Beatles? It was the ex boyfriend coming to shoot the guy who stole his girlfriend?

Nah, I knew more because I was living in an uh, small group of little cities. There was a huge problem with teenage pregnancy there due to cultural upbringing and lack of education.

Yup! 6th grade is about 12 years old. So she was either 12 or 13. I can't remember exactly when it happened. What's worse... I saw her again in high school and was she a responsible mom? Oh no way, she was talking with her friends about all the clubs and stuff she was going to and the guys she was dating then. -.-"

Jamie's kids would have been adorable.

I adore pretty vampires.

I know! Isn't it the best grandma skirt ever? Haha, I went with the grandma look on purpose. I figure it's just a hand me down from some one or other. Don't worry, she changes clothes later.

Oh my gosh, I haven't seen Bridget Jones' Baby since I was a kid. Haha. Men are totally useless when it comes to child birthing. Like maybe in this situation where there would be the cliche of boil water and get towels or whatever it'd be good?

Aurora is a monster. A rude monster. :D

Yeah, Emily was the late sister's name. Emily or sometimes Emi for short.

One of my friends at work experienced something similar to this recently. She just had a baby and her mother is helping her take care of the baby a lot since she had to come back to work. So she was left wondering if the baby actually loves her... I thought it was a really sad (but funny in the way she presented it) story. It seemed to fit for poor Aurora cause she's so young and doesn't even know what she's doing.

Oh no, Austen's Mom will not be pleased. That's her grandbaby!

I just took the screenshots the other day for that... they are perfect.
    Last post of the week!

Rainbow Sundae 5.20
    Hm, but then Aurora is safe. She has no exboyfriend. Unless you count her little kissing adventures :D

Oh it's important to educate people on this matter... I've seen videos about sex education in the US and it shocked me. Way too religious. "Do not do that or you'll burn in hell." Maybe just show them pics of STDs and they'll keep their hands to themselves lol

12 years is so... At that time I started thinking maybe boys aren't as disgusting as I thought :joy: But the responsiblity thing is... common. Unfortunately. I know way too many girls who got pregnant after school because - just a guess but looking at them now it seems to be true - they didn't want to work. As soon as the babies were born, the moms went partying, doing all the stuff they did before... And the grandparents cared for the kids. A former "friend" is one of those... I have to stop now or else this post will turn into an essay of a rant :#

If she hadn't met Chadwick...

Oh the hand me down makes a lot of sense :) I'm just surprised Aurora wears that skirt then lol

A kid? ^^ This movie came out like in 2013 :D I think you mean Bridget Jones's Diary :) I love those movies, Bridget reminds me way too much about myself tho...

A loveable rude monster :D

I hope your friend feels differently about her own baby now. This must be super painful :'(

I smell drama!

5.20:

“She does. She must take after either my parents or yours… cause neither of us know how to smile.” :joy: Too awesome!

I can't help but see an old woman when Aurora is on a screenshot hiding her face :D The skirt, the grey hair...

"I'm 17, I'm an adult" most teenage thing to say :D But soooo wrong.

Hm, Mila's offer is probably a nice thought but it also sounds kina... selfish.

I'll respond to your post today, Queenie. Lol.

But look! I made the Museum for Dorian. The Museum of History and Art
    No rush ^^

Oh wow, the build looks amazing :o:love: So fancy and super expensive!

And I didn't know there was a portrait of Vlad in BB :joy:
    edited March 2020
    Hm, but then Aurora is safe. She has no exboyfriend. Unless you count her little kissing adventures :D

Oh it's important to educate people on this matter... I've seen videos about sex education in the US and it shocked me. Way too religious. "Do not do that or you'll burn in hell." Maybe just show them pics of STDs and they'll keep their hands to themselves lol

12 years is so... At that time I started thinking maybe boys aren't as disgusting as I thought :joy: But the responsiblity thing is... common. Unfortunately. I know way too many girls who got pregnant after school because - just a guess but looking at them now it seems to be true - they didn't want to work. As soon as the babies were born, the moms went partying, doing all the stuff they did before... And the grandparents cared for the kids. A former "friend" is one of those... I have to stop now or else this post will turn into an essay of a rant :#

If she hadn't met Chadwick...

Oh the hand me down makes a lot of sense :) I'm just surprised Aurora wears that skirt then lol

A kid? ^^ This movie came out like in 2013 :D I think you mean Bridget Jones's Diary :) I love those movies, Bridget reminds me way too much about myself tho...

A loveable rude monster :D

I hope your friend feels differently about her own baby now. This must be super painful :'(

I smell drama!

5.20:

“She does. She must take after either my parents or yours… cause neither of us know how to smile.” :joy: Too awesome!

I can't help but see an old woman when Aurora is on a screenshot hiding her face :D The skirt, the grey hair...

"I'm 17, I'm an adult" most teenage thing to say :D But soooo wrong.

Hm, Mila's offer is probably a nice thought but it also sounds kina... selfish.

Schools here often just avoid teaching anything about it for the most part cause it's too much of a hot topic. The only reason I knew more than most about the reproductive system was cause I was the nerd that would get bored and read ahead in my textbook... and 99% of kids aren't that lame.

I've heard that way back in the really old days. Like back before the 1900's... it wasn't unheard of for a teenage girl to get pregnant and her parents to hide that fact. Then suddenly the parents had a new baby!? Haha. Guess that doesn't fly as much in larger cities or the age of phones and social media.

I totally was thinking Bridget Jones' Diary. Haha.

My friend does feel differently now. Cause my friend started to notice the change in her daughter's behavior from when with the baby was with its grandmother to with her. Apparently the baby just loves getting spoiled by grandmother, but once she wants actual love and stuff-- time for Mommy! That's pretty cute and crazy. The baby is only like three months old!

Old Lady Aurora... :joy:

That is totally the most teenage thing to say ever. I remember saying it quite often when I was 17.

Mila's offer is... well, a little old fashioned, but she means well... and it's selfish. She wants basically a second chance, even if she doesn't realize that's what she's doing.
    No rush ^^

Oh wow, the build looks amazing :o:love: So fancy and super expensive!

And I didn't know there was a portrait of Vlad in BB :joy:

I wanted a traditional looking museum! I think they are so classy!

The portrait was from the Vampires pack I think. I just did a random mix of paintings. Whatever looked nice. And of course all the historical looking documents and a huge Selevedora collection!

I thought having Rylan viewing the painting was hilarious. I imagine him saying: "That is one ugly white dude." Then getting annoyed when someone points out Vlad and his skin are the same color. "Yeah, but I'm hot."
    I read ahead in the book too but usually during class and didn't pay attention :joy: Not that specific topic but in general :D My teachers caught me most of the times doing it.

Old customs are weird but so interesting. One of my subjects is history and the less common history things - so the stuff taught in school - can be more interesting. And that's part of it. I have honestly no idea about the hiding and mom being the aunt then but a pregnant girl - unwedded - was a shame for the whole family. I guess that might be the reason for it.

I love all 3 movies. Tho I have to admit in the latest one Bridget looks... she doesn't look like Bridget anymore.

From my niece I know that even a baby younger than a year can be spoiled. And grandparents tend to do that. It's hard for the parents to make that up again...

Grammy Rory :D

There comes a time you realize you are kinda old but you still don't feel like an adult :D I don't know if it's just me tho ^^

I was surprised Aurora kept this calm. I wouldn't stay calm if someone told me "you fail as a mom, keep going on with parties and all that teenage stuff and burden me with your responsiblities" because that's basically what she said. That's how I read it.

We have some traditional museums here as some of "old" buildings have been built to be museums :D Or they've just turned into museums.

I think the vampire portraits even change? I think someone has once mentioned it somewhere on the forum. I should try this.

Haha I can totally see that :D I bet Rylan also noticed Vlad's stalking in my safe. Maybe he has also seen him in his dark form. He's even uglier then :s
    New Chapter for Monday!

Aurora makes a decision?! Maybe? Sorta?

Rainbow Sundae 5.21
    I read ahead in the book too but usually during class and didn't pay attention :joy: Not that specific topic but in general :D My teachers caught me most of the times doing it.

Old customs are weird but so interesting. One of my subjects is history and the less common history things - so the stuff taught in school - can be more interesting. And that's part of it. I have honestly no idea about the hiding and mom being the aunt then but a pregnant girl - unwedded - was a shame for the whole family. I guess that might be the reason for it.

I love all 3 movies. Tho I have to admit in the latest one Bridget looks... she doesn't look like Bridget anymore.

From my niece I know that even a baby younger than a year can be spoiled. And grandparents tend to do that. It's hard for the parents to make that up again...

Grammy Rory :D

There comes a time you realize you are kinda old but you still don't feel like an adult :D I don't know if it's just me tho ^^

I was surprised Aurora kept this calm. I wouldn't stay calm if someone told me "you fail as a mom, keep going on with parties and all that teenage stuff and burden me with your responsiblities" because that's basically what she said. That's how I read it.

We have some traditional museums here as some of "old" buildings have been built to be museums :D Or they've just turned into museums.

I think the vampire portraits even change? I think someone has once mentioned it somewhere on the forum. I should try this.

Haha I can totally see that :D I bet Rylan also noticed Vlad's stalking in my safe. Maybe he has also seen him in his dark form. He's even uglier then :s

My teachers praised me for reading ahead... but they didn't realize it was just that was I sooooo bored.

I'm gonna have to watch some movies since it looks like I'll be home for a while! :joy:

Grandparents should be good at spoiling their grandbabies! My mother in law is having a blast spoiling her two grandbabies. Though she keeps looking over at me cause she just has grandsons... so it's up to my hubby and I to give her a granddaughter I guess?

I'm totally gonna put Aurora in that same outfit when she's an old lady. Her and old lady Amy in granny skirts complaining cause they are awful at knitting.

I think Aurora was barely hinged. She just didn't want to go anymore yelling or being loud just cause it'd scare the baby. That and she was so surprised and startled by the offer.

My area has some nice museums and stuff, but not enough. Haha.

I know some of the portraits change, but I can't remember which ones. Those are cool. I think the big stuffed animals for kiddos open and close their eyes too, but I never notice it.

Vlad is soooooo ugly.
    My teachers scolded me because we should focus on what we do at that moment ^^

I already looked through Netflix and Amazon Prime Video and added some stuff to my watch lists :D

It's not like you can decide if it's a boy or girl tho :sweat_smile: My grandma has 5 grandchildren: 4 girls, 1 boy. We always call the boy (my cousin) prince because my grandma is old-fashioned and a strong man is important for the family :D Also, she had 2 girls herself ^^

I hope they won't stab each other with the needles when the knitting failures make them angry :D Tho I wish this was a thing: a knitting death lol

I realized yesterday that Sophie wears the same skirt but in that salmon/peach color :D

Yelling from hot-headed people is not as bad as when they scold you or similar with a calm voice. THAT is some scary stuff :s When I turned 15 my dad went from scolding loudly to "come sit with me and let's talk about why your actions are wrong". The few times that happened (I learned real fast to avoid anything that causes this event) I wished he'd just yell at me :D

Bavaria used to be a kingdom for a century I think. But we had dukes and stuff like that, too, so we have tons of old buildings and a lot of them are either turned into museums as they are (like Neuschwanstein Castle <3) or into museums as we know it with exhibits :)

The one I saw on a thread was the huge vampire portrait of the woman in the yellow dress. Really? :o I should use Bearcula more often then ^^

5.21:

That's the bar at the docks, isn't it? What bothers me about this is the tables are decoarated as if it was a little diner but you can't order food -.-

Are the two still teens and this is that promise that looks similar to an engagement? Or are they young adults yet?

Wow, Austen can leave his family behind just like this? After his own sister died? :o

I can totally see Mila go insane when she finds out they're gone...

Also, is your Worpdress buggy lately, too? It sometimes logs me out when I visit a site, I can't like anything unless I go into the reader list and click the star there... And when I want to edit my pages it sends me to the reader's view? So annyoing...
    There's a new chapter? Yes, I'm surprised too...

I've had the screenshots forever, but ya know... personal stuff got in the way. RIP Mr. Goatee, you were a good kitty.

Um, anyway...

Here's the latest chapter. Lots of love to all of you out there reading my weird stories. Stay safe!

Rainbow Sundae 5.22
    It's so sad you lost Mr. Goatee :'(

5.22:

So they left without saying goodbye?

Aw, I love how Izzy runs to the door! She missed her baby so much! <3

Oh well, anger seems to be more prominent here :sweat_smile:

Woah, I honestly didn't expect a fight :o Now I'm worried what Izzy will say about the baby :#

No! Not a cliffhanger. So mean! :p
    I need to respond... I am so sorry. I am a bootie. :/

I have a new post though!

And you can see/download all my tiny homes.

Lots of love.
    Nah it's fine :)

I'll look at it from the reader thingy ^^
    My teachers scolded me because we should focus on what we do at that moment ^^

I already looked through Netflix and Amazon Prime Video and added some stuff to my watch lists :D

It's not like you can decide if it's a boy or girl tho :sweat_smile: My grandma has 5 grandchildren: 4 girls, 1 boy. We always call the boy (my cousin) prince because my grandma is old-fashioned and a strong man is important for the family :D Also, she had 2 girls herself ^^

I hope they won't stab each other with the needles when the knitting failures make them angry :D Tho I wish this was a thing: a knitting death lol

I realized yesterday that Sophie wears the same skirt but in that salmon/peach color :D

Yelling from hot-headed people is not as bad as when they scold you or similar with a calm voice. THAT is some scary stuff :s When I turned 15 my dad went from scolding loudly to "come sit with me and let's talk about why your actions are wrong". The few times that happened (I learned real fast to avoid anything that causes this event) I wished he'd just yell at me :D

Bavaria used to be a kingdom for a century I think. But we had dukes and stuff like that, too, so we have tons of old buildings and a lot of them are either turned into museums as they are (like Neuschwanstein Castle <3) or into museums as we know it with exhibits :)

The one I saw on a thread was the huge vampire portrait of the woman in the yellow dress. Really? :o I should use Bearcula more often then ^^

5.21:

That's the bar at the docks, isn't it? What bothers me about this is the tables are decoarated as if it was a little diner but you can't order food -.-

Are the two still teens and this is that promise that looks similar to an engagement? Or are they young adults yet?

Wow, Austen can leave his family behind just like this? After his own sister died? :o

I can totally see Mila go insane when she finds out they're gone...

Also, is your Worpdress buggy lately, too? It sometimes logs me out when I visit a site, I can't like anything unless I go into the reader list and click the star there... And when I want to edit my pages it sends me to the reader's view? So annyoing...

My Wordpress is super buggy too. The app is the worst. It pretty much refuses to update the media and it won't show my drafts. I don't know what's going on with it.

I totally am trying to find a couple new things to watch. But I've mostly been watching too many shows about singing. Masked Singer and the Voice. :D

I wish you could decide if it was a boy or a girl. Like in sims. Eat some watermelons or apples or whatever it was.

I love the idea of calling the male grandson, Prince. That makes me laugh a lot.

Yeesh. I hated when my Mom would do the low calm, I'm so disappointed in you, voice. She once did that when I broke her sugar bowl and I still regret breaking that thing all these years later just cause how mad she was. o.O"

Sophie is so adorable. It's definitely not a grandma skirt on her. I guess cause of the different color.

My area doesn't have too many old old buildings. I mean, I think some are from the late 1800's or whatever, but that's not super old in the scheme of things.

Oh, I like the vampire in the yellow dress. She's pretty! Maybe she was Vlad's wife?

5.21:

I hate the decorations. They look nice, but they made it so hard to take pictures. I eventually went into the build mode and just deleted the one off their table. Which then made them stand up and ruined the screencap I was going to take! Grrrr.

It's the actual engagement because MCCC is having them act with the same exact behavior as Young Adults. So it's a little meh in that sense. I've now turned it off so teenagers are back to normal teenagers, cause it makes them even less interesting with the same things as YA. Back to mess around with and giving promise rings that barely work.

Mila is one mad Momma that they are taking off.

He's not leaving them behind forever. He just realizes that if he doesn't hold onto Aurora and Emily now, then there's the possibility that he'll end up losing his family.
    It's so sad you lost Mr. Goatee :'(

5.22:

So they left without saying goodbye?

Aw, I love how Izzy runs to the door! She missed her baby so much! <3

Oh well, anger seems to be more prominent here :sweat_smile:

Woah, I honestly didn't expect a fight :o Now I'm worried what Izzy will say about the baby :#

No! Not a cliffhanger. So mean! :p

Thanks for being there for me, @Queenarella . You're the best. <3

They took off the very next morning. Leaving without saying goodbye like the bootie holes they are.

Bootie is the only word I can find that's not censored. Cause I think 🐸🐸🐸🐸 - boot with a "Y" is censored. I'll check after I post this.

So much hot headed in that family line.

I'm the meanest. I know.