Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rainbow Sundae: A very berry legacy! (Updates sporadically)

Comments

• Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    New Chapter today!

Rainbow Sundae 4.40
  • Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    When I hear the name Orlando I think of Orlando Bloom, not the city :D

Oh gosh, I could never ever swim in a pool of any kind where I don't know what could be in it :# And in a jungle there could be snakes in there....

Oh, Aaron finally woke up ;joy:

Does Dorian have the Archaeology Scholar aspiration? There will be jungle pics in my legacy soon, too :D

That bike riding all naked... Ouch and EW! :joy:
  • Options
    When I hear the name Orlando I think of Orlando Bloom, not the city :D

Oh gosh, I could never ever swim in a pool of any kind where I don't know what could be in it :# And in a jungle there could be snakes in there....

Oh, Aaron finally woke up ;joy:

Does Dorian have the Archaeology Scholar aspiration? There will be jungle pics in my legacy soon, too :D

That bike riding all naked... Ouch and EW! :joy:

I forget about Orlando Bloom. Poor fellow.

I dunno. I probably wouldn’t either, but I’m a recovering germaphobe.

Aaron originally wasn’t a part of the household. Just invited along on the vacation, so it made it soooo hard to control him... so I ended up adding him to the family just for this adventure.

Dorian still just has the bodybuilder... but I meant to give him the archeology scholar... so we’ll just pretend. Lol.

Apparently Portland, Oregon has a naked bike race... no thanks.
  • Options
    I forgot to let everyone know, but I posted on Saturday and now... I posted today!

Enjoy chapters 4.41 and 4.42!
  • Options
    It got kinda silent around him tho :D

Naked bike race? YUCK :s

Ooh! New chapters :love:

A proposal for a servo :o Wow!

And finally going back home. Maybe we'll see Izzy soon?

Nooo! Why is Mariposa a meanie?! :( She's so pretty...

Oh no! I bet there's a lot of trouble coming :(
  • Options
    Rainbow Sundae 4.43 is officially live!

This will be the last post of the week... cause I need to play through to see what happens to our intrepid heroes!
  • Options
    It got kinda silent around him tho :D

Naked bike race? YUCK :s

Ooh! New chapters :love:

A proposal for a servo :o Wow!

And finally going back home. Maybe we'll see Izzy soon?

Nooo! Why is Mariposa a meanie?! :( She's so pretty...

Oh no! I bet there's a lot of trouble coming :(

I thought the idea of her asking Orlando to marry him was adorable. Too bad they couldn't get married since they were on vacation? Eh... she has to show him off to Fern and Lorne. That's gonna be a weird conversation.

Mariposa takes no joy in the actions she is doing. She likes Dorian... what's not to like? Haha.

All the trouble is on the way. As well as adventure!
  • Options
    LOVE YOUR NEW AVI :love:

No clue :sweat_smile: All I know is you can't have a sim propose when one of the two sims is a skeleton from a curse :sweat_smile:

But she has to? Hm, I wonder why she has to do all that crime stuff...

SO EXCITING!!

On to the new chapter:

Aw, Aaron wants to have more kids! So cute!

The bot flew all the way to Aaron? Wow!

Haha, Izzy is here to help lol
  • Options
    Thanks! I love my goofy elf and wizard.

I’ve never had my sim get cursed into being a skeleton! That’s amazing... now I’m jelly.

We will find out soon! Well, next week. I’m out of screenshots.

Aaron at least wants to do the making the more kids! He did spend the last few months in the jungle with the only woman around being one that would rather snuggle a robot.

I love the little drones. I got the idea of it being like R2-D2 from the way you used it in the Jolie’s!

Izzy is the only capable Georges.
  • Options
    Hey everyone! Not sims related, but I just launched my new comic today! Check it out! Please like and subscribe if you can!

Witch’s Thorn

Tagging the people that mentioned they wanted to read it @Queenarella and @simscognito
  • Options
    It's funny because the sim turns into that blue/green glitter skeleton. It only lasts 24 hours tho.

Weeeell, I think I'd rather snuggle with a robot than a guy like Aaron, too :joy:

Haha, I used the drone as a creepy stalker tho :joy: But they are really cute :) With those big eyes and all.

Izzy is the tough one in the family. And in this generation, right?

I clicked the link but it said I should enter my birthday? I was confused, do I have to register on the site to see the comic?
  • Options
    I have no idea why it’s asking for your age. It’s not set as being age restricted. It’s a vanilla adventure and romance story. No spice.
  • Options
    Maybe I have to try with my computer instead of my phone. I’ll try again tomorrow (already cozy on the couch lol)
  • Options
    Hey there. I know I haven't posted in a while. As always, I've been busy with life and my comic and stuff. I haven't given up on Rainbow Sundae, but since this was the conclusion of the storyline, I didn't want to half [insert profane word for bottom] it. I didn't have a clear ending in mind and I had to build sets, soo... yeah. That put a crimp on it. I came up with a good story hook for it last night, so I'll play through it soon!

I'm actually home sick today, so I might get some time to play today. Woot woot!

In the meantime... I have been playing a little bit of Sims, but not as a berry family. They are musicians and adorable. The guy is the basically Rylan, but with normal skin and he is into rock instead of Electronic Dance Music. The girl is a singer.

Trigger warning, tobacco use.
    01-12-20_5-04-02-pm.png
    01-05-20_11-55-56-am.png
    01-05-20_11-53-24-am.png
    01-05-20_3-00-36-pm.png
  • Options
    I'm glad you still go on! I seriously LOVE your story!

Your sims are always so pretty! But it's kinda odd to see them with normal skin colors :D
  • Options
  • Options
    Haha, you must be psychic @Queenarella ! I actually spent Monday and Tuesday night setting up and playing through the conclusion for the storyline for Rainbow Sundae gen 4. It’s done!

Rainbow Sundae 4.44

Sorry for the long wait. My comic, Witch’s Thorn, has been taking a lot of my time.

Hope you enjoy the chapter.
  • Options
    I was scared you wouldn't continue. So I'm super hyped to see a new chapter :love:

I love how the last chapter of gen 4 is 4.44. The number looks nice ^^

Izzy is such a strong woman! And even Aaron helps her. Wow! :)

Dorian is lucky Izzy safed him and the others. And she's right, he should think more with his brain than some other body part :joy:

Have I mentioned yet how much I love the name Valentino? :D Freddie uses the name many times in songs :)

Gosh, Miri :o Get some clothes!
  • Options
    I was scared you wouldn't continue. So I'm super hyped to see a new chapter :love:

I love how the last chapter of gen 4 is 4.44. The number looks nice ^^

Izzy is such a strong woman! And even Aaron helps her. Wow! :)

Dorian is lucky Izzy safed him and the others. And she's right, he should think more with his brain than some other body part :joy:

Have I mentioned yet how much I love the name Valentino? :D Freddie uses the name many times in songs :)

Gosh, Miri :o Get some clothes!

I planned on continuing, but I just hate set making and posing people. So boring!

You’re right about the number. I didn’t even think of that, but it looks good.

Dorian would have found a way out, but he was concerned about putting his siblings and daughter at risk.

I adore the name Valentino too. I didn’t know about the Queen connection to it.

I agree Miri! You nasty girl.
  • Options
    I can totally feel you. That's why I gave up my Hemingways and only play the Brennans now. It's more fun to play and write instead of plan, try to get that pose and then write :sweat_smile:

Dorian would have made it out if he was alone, I'm sure. He's a good guy at heart, luckily!

The name appears in a few songs, e.g. "Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy" ("Be your Valentino just for you") or "Seaside Rendezvous" ("I'll be your Valentino") :)
  • Options
    That’s awesome. Im not as familiar with their songs that aren’t singles. Ill have to check those out.

I took a Valentines pic of Izzy and Dorian... but i guess it would have been more fitting to take a pic of Valentino on Valentines. Hehe.

Also I post some random updates on the blog and some CC comparisons. I had too much fun doing it.
  • Options
    I know all their songs :sweat_smile: There are plenty of songs that are great even tho they're not well-known :)

Have you posted the pic of Dorian and Izzy? :love:

On the blog?
  • Options
  • Options
    I didn't see the endcap yet.

Cristal is such a pretty woman! I didn't know they could change color for their mermaid form :o But she's pretty in both colors :love:

Oh oh, Aurora seems to be trouble :# Is she worse than Amy? :o

The sims look completely different without the berry colors. I wouldn't recognize them, to be honest :sweat_smile:

On to the chapter.

Aw, what a lovely family! But I can agree with the comment on the last picture, something's brewing inside the sisters. :/

Dorian makes 158 Simoleons an hour level 8? That's... compared to older careers that's not much. But he's a judge. Weird.

Bahaha, I noticed the pic in your signature but for some reason I thought it's a picture you added to the link :joy: I really like it! Aurora looks like a rebel!
  • Options
    I had no idea they could either! But her mermaid form just happened to have purple skin, so I was happy. I guess cause genetically she is Dorian’s daughter... so her normal form has her Mom’s skin color and her mermaid has her Dad’s? It’s weird but it works.

She’s so pretty! I do love her a lot. She’s the first mermaid I’ve actually played. I like having her sleep in the pool.

Aurora is a pain. She has the hot headed and self absorbed traits. I need to add Amy to the game to be her best friend! In game, she hasn’t been too bad except for the occasional trying to use mischief interactions over and over.

I dunno why Dorian’s job is a weird pay. I’ll double check in game tonight.

I’m excited to play Aurora. She’ll be fun!