Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I need help to make a bundle, suggestions?

leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
With the upcoming GP, I have to make a bundle (in fact had also since Moschino SP)
Then I want other simmers what recomend me?

Island Living + Realm of Magic + Moschino

or

Island Living + Strangerville + Moschino

EDIT: I have all other packs, My first pet stuff and before

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Well my personal preference would be strangerville but it's hard to say without seeing the full list of build and CAS in Rom yet
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    The first one, definitely. Strangerville has some good stuff but I don't think it's as versatile as ROM will be.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • halihali Posts: 66 Member
    Wait for RoM to be released so you can take a look at all the CAS and BB items and some main gameplay features. Compare RoM to Strangerville. Think about which items you'd use more often and which gameplay features you'd really like to add to your game to make it more enjoyable. Then decide--you've already done the difficult part: narrowing down to two options to decide from :). Hope you enjoy the bundle you finally decide on!
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I mean we can't know cause we don't have RoM yet but...go with RoM!

No really, although I absolutely think RoM will eventually be the better choice, Strangerville is still a brilliant pack in its own right, that I have and am to this day thoroughly enjoying in my game. Even long after the mystery has ended (twice already ...). So if it can only be one or the other right now, I'd personally recommend waiting for more info on RoM rn, but to give SV a shot eventually.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    Have you checked Origin? There are current deals on StrangerVille and Island Living, at least in the UK. I could gift the former for just £13.49 and Island Living for just over £26.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Definitely get StrangerVille