Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you have any Magical plans for your existing Sims?

I know that I have some Sims who I've been waiting to give some magical abilities to. I have a classic Witch, her daughter, and a Voodoo Mambo, as well as a few others.

Share your stories and pics of Sims currently in your game that you plan to take to the Magical Realm to turn into Spellcasters. Good times ahead! :)
#Team Occult

Comments

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,354 Member
    Current save? no. No plans for mage-ifying anyone currently.

Future generations within that save? Most certainly. There are already vampires and aliens in the family. :)

And my template game is going to have some Pre-mades turn Magical (Bella Goth, I'm looking at you...)
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I have a few already in game in my Stardew Valley based save I have a wizard. I do play him but didn't have much to do on him but learn. I put him in the science career because potions... I'll pull him out of that quickly though and make him a proper wizard with this pack.
    Lrf6tKr.png
    He has an ex-wife that is a witch so I'll probably bring her in eventually.
    Also in that save there is a traveling merchant and depending on how we can learn to make potions I might have her ... become? do whatever it is you do to make potions anyway. This is her.. Would love for her to be able to sell love potions or ... worse potions ..
    5jyltDu.jpg

I have others like Olive Specter in one of my saves. She's still a teen in my game. I've been waiting on magic to give her young life a story. So Yahhh! I hope she can start learning as a teen but I guess that's a wait and see.
    There are also some I've been wanting to make but waiting on the pack first. I also have a horror themed save that I need to add too at this point :).

egTcBMc.png
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    Bella Goth
    Merlin and his wife Gwendolyn
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Bella Goth obviously.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    oh I definitely do!

I created Vivica Higganbottam when Vampires came out. She was once a beautiful witch but was cursed by Vlad and lost her powers.

2UcHV8U.png

She'll be getting her powers back and taking out her revenge on Vlad

Oh my god, she's amazing!
    #Team Occult
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    fullspiral wrote: »
    oh I definitely do!

I created Vivica Higganbottam when Vampires came out. She was once a beautiful witch but was cursed by Vlad and lost her powers.

2UcHV8U.png

She'll be getting her powers back and taking out her revenge on Vlad

Oh my god, she's amazing!

Thanks! And indeed, she is awesome!

kRmkPXM.png
  • AbraKadabraAbraKadabra Posts: 304 Member
    I can finally play with Sabrina Spellman in all her glory :D
  • SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    The Gen 6 heir of my legacy challenge is going to become a spellcaster and explore the Realm of Magic when she ages up! I'm currently trying to binge play as much as possible right now because she's still a teen in my game. I want her to have her birthday party into young adulthood right after I install Realm of Magic!!! :D
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    right now I got one "nature witch" (into herbalism and gardening) who was always to become a real witch, I also think I am going to cure one of my vampire ladies to become a witch (and maybe turn her human son into a warlock too), plus I will add a voodoo priestess, she's gonna live next to the vulcano on sulani.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    Hella has been waiting since the day she was born.
    JS5uA9j.jpg
    Currently she's bestselling author who writes Books of Life to keep all my other Sims safe.
    She sure would love more mystical abilities.
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Well since I have been asking for Witches since Sims 4 began, I will have to say that I plan on adding Magic and redoing My previous Witches I made years ago, I am hoping that they would add stuff like Hooded Robes & capes and longer hair, even painted Fingernails for those of us who do not or can not use CC, I also think that the lots for the pack is smaller then what I hoped for, but I will just have to wait and see if I will like this pack or not.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited August 2019
    I'll have to cheat in the trait for 4 of my founding generation Sims to become Spell casters and genetics will that care of all of my future Spell casters.

Not sure if I'll change the outfits, I did like the new add the new accessories.

I think I'll leave my Sorcerer's Chateau on the Island of Windenburg, Maybe experiment with the Realm of Magic Build/Buy and hidden objects Content. Probably won't be changing the house around too much.

these are two of those 4 Founding Generations

file?downloadToken=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImV4cCI6MTU2NjM1MTExNywiaWF0IjoxNTY2MzUwNTA3LCJqdGkiOiI1ZDVjOWNiNWQ4ZDcyIiwib2JqIjpudWxsLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdLCJwYXlsb2FkIjp7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzk3OWQ4M2UyLWFiZGEtNDRkZS1hY2UyLWQ5NmM5MWY2MGViN1wvZGRlaWV6ZC1jOTZmNzU3Ny0xMWZkLTQ5NjgtYjIxMS02OTc0M2UxOGViNWEucG5nIn19.9cVdqTg_yIBwzRjxbjRPVPNKQvhBqpvZA1kfAkHmMIg

Keagan and his older brother Daerick squaring off in the Chapel of Briarheart

and this is this is their home

file?downloadToken=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImV4cCI6MTU2NjM1MDk3NSwiaWF0IjoxNTY2MzUwMzY1LCJqdGkiOiI1ZDVjOWMyN2U2YmU5Iiwib2JqIjpudWxsLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdLCJwYXlsb2FkIjp7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzk3OWQ4M2UyLWFiZGEtNDRkZS1hY2UyLWQ5NmM5MWY2MGViN1wvZGRia29mZi04MDZlYjhiNi1hMGFhLTRmMDQtODQwMi03MDA3NGM4MGIzMjIucG5nIn19.FpsOd3sP5OVRkpVUXaHDK4WZUTuykegRAgRqreMIVd0
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • RobinGreenthumbRobinGreenthumb Posts: 237 Member
    Yep! In my main Legacy Family, the Glitters, the grandchild of my founder under a spare family is obsessed with witchcraft. Considering her mother, a vampire, has slowly been forming an Vampire Law Squad (basically Vampire Hunters of a kind), she will be the witch to help out when she gets older... and perhaps help the main branch when it gets into trouble.

Outside of that I have a witch Sim with a flying house I designed awhile back who will finally get full power access, which he will enjoy, and I’ve had a sim waiting for a magical legacy since forever.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,020 Member
    I'll be making a good witch who will lead the Sages as part of a Witch's Council, while Vlad (depowered in my game) will turn to magic and start a war with humanity. Idk how the war will end, but I plan on coverting Brindleton to a witch-only neighborhood.

My main family has a branch for vampires and a branch for mermaids. So one of the other branches will start a magical dynasty. My curremy idea is to use Scarlett Parker, a computer geem, since she's the only single female member of the family who isn't ugly. She lives in Brindleton, and she'll probably fall in love with a wizard during the war.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • IreneLudwigIreneLudwig Posts: 125 Member
    Yep! I'd like to turn my SuperSim Rudolf Frost into a wizard. It's rather fitting, considering his dad his Father Winter, but I don't know if it will be possible because he's half alien:
    This is him back when he was... saving StrangerVille, I guess?
    QwuR0m1.png

Now that he's a widower, he's become a wild party guy, so maybe a trip to Glimmerbrook might be good for him ;)
    3064u67.png

@fullspiral This storyline is so cool! Keep us updated!

@Hermitgirl I love Stardew Valley, this is such a cute idea. I
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    I'll make a new save for it and I'll welcome all occults into the save. :)
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I am pretty sure the Goths will have a magical bloodline. It seems to fit the lore of the game. And my teen who is learning herbology right now, might want to eventually become an Alchemist.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    telemwill wrote: »
    I am pretty sure the Goths will have a magical bloodline. It seems to fit the lore of the game. And my teen who is learning herbology right now, might want to eventually become an Alchemist.

My heir just married into the Goths. :)

His firstborn, Darian, is a good candidate for wizardry when he's ready to be a teen. I'll have to look at gameplay ways to unlock Spellcaster status, as I'd prefer not to cheat it.
  • LissyK9LissyK9 Posts: 205 Member
    The son of my mermaid and caleb vatore is a vampire and looks very much like Jason Momoa. ;) he's currently a child I was going to have him live the Get Famous lifestyle, but maybe he'll learn spellcasting on the side. :)
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    I have a favourite family save going back a few months where the mother is an avid gardener and herbalism enthusiast... Perhaps I'll have her stumble across the magical realm whilst searching for the new harvestables. She'd make an excellent witch and potion brewer! :D
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Run amok and curse every sim that come across mine.

Or come into my home using my computer. :p
    5vJrxmT.png
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I have a favourite family save going back a few months where the mother is an avid gardener and herbalism enthusiast... Perhaps I'll have her stumble across the magical realm whilst searching for the new harvestables. She'd make an excellent witch and potion brewer! :D

Right! My sim has level 10 of gardening/herbalism. But that's because I knew she was going to be a witch when I made her. Just had to wait for it. Hopefully some of the herbalism knowledge and ingredients are integrated here in this pack. I loved how some of the herbal remedies worked in JA. And I think the soothing skin balm helps with sunburns....I think. (not sure and if not, it should! lol)
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    Not at the moment, but my legacy save will definitely get a witch/wizard at some point. The newest generation are all still pretty young, so hopefully by the time the pack releases, I'll have someone old enough become a spellcaster. Here's hoping that sims can be granted magic powers either by another spellcaster or a potion (or both).
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    edited August 2019
    I’ll finally be able to make Geralt of Rivia and Yennefer of Vengerberg. Also Triss Merigold.
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif